[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan Brainwash

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: Lydia 04.jpg (79KB, 615x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lydia 04.jpg
79KB, 615x800px
When I stumbled onto 4chan I remember being amazed that I could say whatever I want with no consequences or repercussions. I remember participating in the usual racism/sexism/homophobia whilst not really believing what I was typing.

It wasn't until I started seeing all the sjws and their condescending nature that really made me want to hate whatever they stood for. It's funny now that I think about it, I used to seriously believe in things like equal rights and perhaps deep down I still do. But I've basically abandoned everything I stood for just so I couldn't be associated with the typical tumblr sjw.

I used to be able to walk down the street and not be bothered by anything but now all I can think of is the rhetoric that comes from here. Seeing all the supposed "degeneracy" outside really weighs heavy on me.

I now feel extreme hatred when I see things like interacial couples or diversity in any sort of media. It's only now that I realize this site has corrupted my mind beyond repair. I wish I could forget everything I've "learned" but ut really isn't possible.

Has anyone had a similar experience? I'm sure you'll call me a cuck or whatever but this place really is no good for anyone. Ignorance really is bliss.
>>
>>36734942
>I've basically abandoned everything I stood for just so I couldn't be associated with the typical tumblr sjw.
You sound like a hipster who stops liking a band when it gets too mainstream.

>I now feel extreme hatred when I see things like interacial couples or diversity in any sort of media.
Why?

>Ignorance really is bliss.
You haven't gained any knowledge here, though. What you're talking about is just subjective opinions, yet you seem to regard it as objective truth.
>>
>>36734942
>how do I become bluepilled again
Daily posts about this on /pol/. Protip: you can't.
>>
>>36734942
How old are you? I often hear the dictum "republican while young has no heart, democrat while old has no brain" and feel like the reason I'm more centrist now is due to that phenomenon.
>>
File: Lydia 11.jpg (239KB, 670x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Lydia 11.jpg
239KB, 670x1010px
>>36735176
>You sound like a hipster who stops liking a band when it gets too mainstream.
I listen to plenty of mainstream bands, I'm not a hipster, I just don't want to be lumped together with people like that.

>Why?
I feel the hatred because it's so obvious that everything is pushing diversity so hard and cramming it down our throats. I'm not even white and it pisses me off how much "minorities" can be just as racist as the supposed racists they hate with no consequences. I just hate that hypocrisy you know?

>You haven't gained any knowledge here, though. What you're talking about is just subjective opinions, yet you seem to regard it as objective truth.
I know I haven't gained any knowledge but a lot of the posts here really do make sense about things the far left are pushing
>>
>>36734942
I wish I could be bluepilled again too but I can't be.
I'll have to live my life as a dissident.
>>
>>36735176
Some of us just want to do the things that were told not to do.
>>
File: 1390180244621.jpg (24KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
1390180244621.jpg
24KB, 600x438px
Yep.
I'm not a robot anymore, but Ive used 4chan for about 6 years.

I have a nice republican gf and I'm mentally healthy now besides everything I picked up here.

When I see a black man with a white woman I can't help but feel somewhat angry. Even though the two black people I'm close friends with are better people than most whites I know.
It takes me a few seconds to snap out of it and realize that he's just a person trying to be happy and succeed in life as well.

The internet was a mistake. People can watch videos that confirm their opinions for hours if not months straight. It's how we ended up with these extremist parties.

I hate what it's done to me. I wish I could go back. What's left on 4chan is underage kids and NEETs with no real life experience.
Is that who you should take your life advice from?
>>
File: Lydia 29.jpg (150KB, 424x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lydia 29.jpg
150KB, 424x640px
>>36735237
That's unfortunate

>>36735294
I'm 19, been browsing since I was about 14. Believe it or not but I would consider myself a centrist. There are so many things I hate about both sides but I've noticed that the left is the one that's leaked into absolutely everything over the years. I just want to make clear that I don't hate minorities hell I've lived among them my whole life and I'm one myself, I just hate how people are treating them as superior and believe they deserve better. They're not fighting for equal rights anymore, they're fighting for superiority.
>>
>>36735512
The left won the culture war, they infiltrated the media and universities, that's why they can go full retard without a huge blowback.
Far right is just as retarded, but they're not in the public sphere as much.

Things are starting to change though, there's only so much shit people can take, and the left has completely lost its marbles.
>>
File: Lydia 18.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lydia 18.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
>>36735628
Serious question anon, do you think things will be normal in the future without all the race baiting? Because honestly I'm not sure how much more I can take.
>>
>>36735743
How future are we talking here? These things tend to sway back and forth, but it can take decades.
Best thing to do is move to another country, or the mountains.
>>
>>36734942
I'm not a brainlet so this has never happened to me.
>>
>>36734942

just think for yourself u fucking retard or be like me and don't care.
>>
>>36734942
I feel somewhat similar, everytime I see an interracial couple or homosexual, I get pissed at the degeneracy. To be fair though, I already was a white supremacist before I got here, it was here that I learned just how bad things really are.
>>
File: 1493593073197s.jpg (2KB, 125x69px) Image search: [Google]
1493593073197s.jpg
2KB, 125x69px
I really wonder what my life might have been like had I never discovered 4chan

or at least discovered it later in life
>>
>>36735899
Youd live a life of being able to properly save images.
>>
File: 1476522024154.jpg (39KB, 586x296px) Image search: [Google]
1476522024154.jpg
39KB, 586x296px
>>36735899
>>36735915
yea maybe

heres wat i intended to post
>>
File: Lydia 07.jpg (43KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Lydia 07.jpg
43KB, 564x564px
>>36735805
I guess suicide is the only way to go, hopefully my kid siblings will get to live in a world free from this bullshit.

>>36735825
>>36735873
It's not that I want to think these things, they're more like intrusive thoughts that are hard to ignore.

>>36735899
I honestly wish this website didn't exist, there is not one good thing that has ever come out of it.
>>
File: 1488703338009.jpg (100KB, 230x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488703338009.jpg
100KB, 230x500px
>>36736009
Maybe put some time into identifying what your political positions are in detail. Once you establish for yourself what you think, it is simple to disregard all of that. Also keep in mind Hanlon's Razor, and a related adage (for which I do not have a name): "Do not attribute to malice what can be attributed to self interest." It's not that these corporations are comprised entirely of (or even a significant number of) progressive ideologues, the corporations simply see it as trendy, and are trying to appeal to the trend. There are of course exceptions, the universities are fucked, but ultimately learning to recognize genuine propaganda and distinguish it from those following the path of least resistance is a useful skill.

>tfw never used to even notice race, now it factors into my thoughts in all kinds of interactions

It is quite annoying, but you learn to deal it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.