[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright anon, find a partner. We're doing the fitness test today.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 5230cb914c8a8.image.jpg (29KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
5230cb914c8a8.image.jpg
29KB, 500x420px
Alright anon, find a partner. We're doing the fitness test today.
>>
>>36734682
>shifts to back of room and stared at the wall
>teacher literally didnt want to deal with my autism so just ignored me for the rest 30 minutes of class
>>
>Find a partner, today is the penis inspection exam
>>
realistically though, i'll look for someone who clearly doesnt have a friend. yknow that one guy who's not saying anything. yeah . that. I'll grow a pair and ask them.
>>
>>36734716
did that actually happen kek
>>
>>36734682
>always being last pick
>always being with the highly unatheletic people in a group
>Always never having the ball thrown towards me even though i'd be in a perfect position
>"friends" wouldn't let me be in their group

why'd you have to bring these memories back OP
>>
File: 1347319390123.jpg (73KB, 754x720px) Image search: [Google]
1347319390123.jpg
73KB, 754x720px
>Get to grab onto the cute girl's ankles while she does sit ups
>>
File: 9213.png (42KB, 222x246px) Image search: [Google]
9213.png
42KB, 222x246px
>>36734814
you think that's bad? i played basketball and paired with a bunch of guys that i dont know, and i had no role in the court. i kept running back and forth like a retard it might as well been a 5v4 game. it's fcking embarassing. with all the chads and staceys watching too
>>
>>36734811
yeah happened in my geography class too for group projects, i'd just sit there by myself in the desk right at the front quietly while everyone worked, probably contributed to why i failed 10th grade
>>
>>36734876
>have to do situps
>all my friends already are partnered up
>gym teacher says to me
>"anon needs a partner, go pair up with him"
>look over my shoulder, see a greasy unwashed guy in his cumstained P.E. shorts suppressing a smile

>have to hold my breath as I come up, he's breathing heavy, his stench is unbearable

For real though, holding a girls ankles in gym class was the most contact i've ever had with a woman, i still fantasize about it every so often
>>
File: 28931231.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
28931231.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>36734999
geezus that's so sad. i know cuz same thing happened to me in 6th grade. it was time to pass the group projects that's been going on for months and im the only one who hasn't done anything cuz i had no friends. but what happened is that the last group to pass included my name on their work out of pity. i feel your pain bro. i really do.
>>
>>36734968
Did yours have it where everyone in the whole damn gym is on the left and right bleachers watching you play? It was just awful having to deal with that. You could always hear the laughs no matter how loud it was
>>
>>36735154
it wasn't as embarassing when the jocks in my class played with my dick with a pencil in the middle of class in front of everybody, I couldn't do anything. I'm in uni now and doing ok though after i recovered at community college. I just wish i could go back in time and beat the fuck out of these people since I started working out to compensate for my past
>>
>>36734682
>cool jacked history teacher everybody liked, stern but cool and respected
>runs a casual basketball team with his students after school
>go up one day, ask if i can join the team
>"Sure anon, go practice with them"
>4 or 5 of them passing and shooting the ball
>guy passes ball to me
>hits me in my face and breaks my glasses
>autist walk away without saying anything, never play again
>>
>>36734876
in my senior year I made the mistake of not getting all my credits for gym earlier so I had to deal with all the autistic freshman. But the only other senior in the class was a qt. That's the luckiest I've ever gotten.
>>
File: 1493630704006.png (151KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1493630704006.png
151KB, 332x332px
>Freshman year of HS
>Take weight training because required fitness credit
>Everybody else in the class is mostly upper classmen
>Very shy
>Wear gym clothes under regular clothes because i dont like to get undressed in front of others and i already got made fun of for being girly, didnt need them seeing my soft, hairless, thin body
>Teacher tells us we need to pair up since we need people to spot us
>Really hot friendly senior guy picks me
>Afraid at first that he's a jerk
>He turns out to be super nice and caring, pushes me to my limits but is aware of how weak I am
>After a few months of us talking and stuff and becoming friends we're both the last to change since the teacher asked us to help him with moving some supplies after class
>He asks why I don't change with the others
Will cont
>>
>>36734968

Fuck this was every gym class where we played football for me. Every play I would just keep running down the field and hope to fuck Chad wouldn't toss the football at me because I couldn't catch for shit. Most of the time I would just keep running until the play was over so he wouldn't think I was open. Basketball went the same way it went for you, I can't even dribble so I'd just run and intentionally try to stand behind people so I wasn't open.
>>
File: 1493254882001.png (226KB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
1493254882001.png
226KB, 400x379px
>>36735882
>Around this time I've been confused about my sexuality
>Thought I liked girls; never talked to any though
>Had seen a bit of yaoi online and it confused me
Back to that moment though
>I blush and tell him that I'm afraid I'd be made fun of
>He's behind me as I'm facing my locker, he walks up, and wraps his arms around me
>I'm a bit startled at first but don't do anything against it
>He tells me that I shouldn't be afraid of others, because he's willing to protect me
>boner.jpg
>I relax my shoulders which had tensed and I ask him if he's making the move I think he's making
>He turns me around and we start making out
>We end up jerking each other off
>We end up bf's and I start liking my feminine side
>Date for 3 years then my parents took me with them when they moved my senior year
He was perfect and it was really tough saying good bye to him ;_;
We still talk but without face to face it's a bit pointless
I need a new bf
>>
>>36734682
>fitness test
>partner
lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.