[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your choice, r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: choose.jpg (122KB, 889x610px) Image search: [Google]
choose.jpg
122KB, 889x610px
Would you rather...
> Be white and have a baby qt face, but not be fit (be too skinny, for exemple)
OR
> Have a really fit hot body but be black

Be aware that you can't change your body/face, so choose.
>>
I'll gladly be a whitey and join a boy band.
>>
Black, no question. Nobody gives a fuck if you're black anymore. White girls love confident, fit dudes, black or not.
>b-b-but..muh white race....the jews are behind this....m-muh "bestiality"
fuck off, life would be pretty cool as a black dude probably. People are so careful not to be racist nowadays anyway, SJWism is rampant, and all the affirmative action benefits for black people who actually apply themselves would be unreal.
>>
Call me Tyrone
>>
>>36733687
First choice is way, way better for dating, especially if you have an /r9k/-esque personality. It's also better for most other things.

Unless you plan on going to prison in Georgia or getting college scholarships, left is superior.
>>
File: prime gandy.jpg (72KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
prime gandy.jpg
72KB, 600x800px
>>36733687
If I were to choose between those two, definitely the black guy.

The white guy in your picture has bad coloring (blonde hair and very pale skin) and narrow jaw.

But if looking like pic related was the option, I'd pick it
>>
>>36733687

Well I already have a babyface

And I really cba replaying through years 0-24 as a black male.
>>
>>36733687
Either choice literally does not matter if they're both tall (6'2+). Think about it and you know I'm right.
>>
>>36733687
I have the perfect face of white and a better body than 99% of blacks i've seen in my life those are just stereotype you should go outside faggot
>>
>>36733992
>>36733978
cringing hard tbqh lads
>>
I'm /fit/ and black already, yet still khv.

So I'll go with being a white twig baby face. Some girls are into really skinny white guys.
>>
>>36733687
White all the way, whats the point of being really buff if everyone knows your kind as the savages they are?

Kind of like asking to pick between elf and orc, unless you plan to live among other "orcs" might as well go with the one that can blend in to society and isn't immediately judged by his skin
>>
>>36734104
>would rather be a scrawny cunt who can't defend himself than black because of /pol/ memes
wew
>>
>>36734193
You can train a scrawny body, you can't rinse off the black

Why would anyone ever want to be a black person? that's a lifetime commitment of being judged by every other race in the earth, maybe if blacks weren't such dindus id pick black but as things are now? no thank you
>>
>>36734152
This would almost definitely happen to me. You have to live up to stereotypes to cash in on being black and fit, scrawny white guy advertises my personality better and has a bigger dating pool.

I feel for blackbots for this reason.
>>
White. A face like that will take me farther in life than anything the other option has to offer.

>>36734193
>>who can't defend himself

Won't need to because I wouldn't be living in a nigger neighbourhood.
>>
File: BYgmMHb.gif (30KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
BYgmMHb.gif
30KB, 914x1091px
>>36733687
I'm half-white/half-black, while it would be swell to be with one of my parents without someone at a booth or something asking if we're together and even though both pure white and pure black people have more benefits than mulattos I think I'm most ok just beeing myself.

Since that's not an option, black guy, I'm skinny and that's one thing I'm trying to change.
>>
Fit and black, do you know how many white wives I would fuck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.