[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got cheated on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1286.png (387KB, 473x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1286.png
387KB, 473x474px
it doesnt feel good robots. what i do?
>>
Don't do what I did and go back to her. She didn't fuck anyone, just kissed two guys while drunk. Shit killed me though. Just don't go back no matter how much your mind tells you to. The relationship is already broken.
>>
File: 1417485742877.png (81KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1417485742877.png
81KB, 1024x640px
>phoneposter
>normalfag
>expects us to help

You're on your own, kid.
>>
Trust is gone, so it's time to go
>>
>>36733416
This
NEVER GO BACK

We all gonna make it friend
>>
gotta join mothers against noise
>>
Jump off a bridge for being a normalfag
>>
>>36733416
what happened after you went back?
>>
>>36733394
Sever the relationship. Commitment means loyalty and if you break that bond...she doesn't deserve you. Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>36733394
Get laughed at because you're literally retarded for thinking anything else could have came from this

>inb69 roasties get toasty and white knights come from the woodwork
>>
>>36733394
Got outta there. a lot of guys end up kissing ass and going back, but that just shows what a cuck you are. No matter what she says, she doesn't deserve you dude and she obviously can't be trusted. women are evil.
>>
File: 1482254929163.jpg (568KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482254929163.jpg
568KB, 900x1200px
If you go back she is never going to respect you anymore.

Just end it now before you seriously fuck your own shit up.
>>
Welcome to the club, cuck. Not to be rude but you might as well get use to it. Your woman didn't respect you so other people are going to think you don't deserve as much respect either especially when she was creating scenarios that disrespect you and they find it funny/get a boner. There are some things that we're kind of justified about being bitter about but the more you learn about stuff the more you learn other people really don't know a lot about it while thinking they do and attack you over having a different opinion.
As far as what to do have you considered being single? It's pretty awesome when you're not poor.
>>
File: chase-the-ball.png (51KB, 833x764px) Image search: [Google]
chase-the-ball.png
51KB, 833x764px
>>36733394
Prepare for the fall...
>>
>>36733394
rough goodbye sex
>>
Iktf bro. Everyone I've been with has cheated on me. Start to think it's something I'm doing. Or who I am.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.