[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you usually get when you stop by the gas station?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: speedy snack.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
speedy snack.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
What do you usually get when you stop by the gas station?
>>
>>36731434
>>some gum
>>or nothing
>>
>>36731434
Probably gas
>>
>>36731434
C A N D Y and gum
>>
A Mt. Dew and a chocolate bar. Sometimes a bag of BBQ chips.
>>
File: elsa.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
elsa.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>>36731434
Large Apple Soda drink at Circle K along with a donut sometimes.
>>
Takis and tall cans and cigs usually
>>
>>36731434
More of this semon demon>
>>
condoms to fuck my dog in the ass
>>
A&W root beer, some Mike and Ikes, or Hot Tamales.
>>
Arizona Peach Iced Tea
>>
Two cans of S I P
>tfw 2 for $5
>>
>>36731434
arizona drink, lay's limon flavored chips, a doughnut, and candy
>>
>>36731434
I always fall for those "2 for $3.50" candy sales, so I come out with two Reese's Fast Break bars and a Gatorade Frost Glacier Freeze or Wild Cherry Pepsi.
Occasionally I'll get like Combos but they discontinued the 7-Layer Dip tortilla flavor so I haven't in a while.
>>
>>36731434
I get a 3 liter water bottle so i have something to sip for a couple days.
>>
File: kevlloyd2.jpg (12KB, 234x300px) Image search: [Google]
kevlloyd2.jpg
12KB, 234x300px
Sexy Kev
>>
cigs and a beef jerky stick.
>>
Is it like a norm to get something at the gas station? I've never done that before.
>>
a coffee, maybe a coffee and a sandwich
>>
>>36731832

It's normal for people who make a lot of money. Otherwise those that don't only pay for gas and wait til they get home to eat/drink. It's normal for people who don't care too much about their health so they buy salty snacks and sugary drinks.
>>
one of these usually
>>
Why are gas station so comfy af? It's so fun going in and getting treats and beer and cigs
>>
too expensive. just an Arizona, golden bear prolly.
>>
petrol, my local station is built on a supermarket so i only use it when i need fuel, for everything else i got to the main store
>>
>>36731620
SIPBOYS
I
P
B
O
Y
S
>>
>>36731434
Gas. Maybe a Rice Crispy treat or Poptarts.
>>
>>36731434
snickers and any energy drink

if there's decent food might get something more filling
>>
>>36731434
Gas and a pack of fishermans friends.
One time I got a pack of condoms but I never ended up using them.
Threw them away when they expired.
>>
>>36731434
Mtn Dew Voltage and Sour Patch Kids cause I've been getting that for years.
>>
Pack of pall mall red 100s, an orange gatorade, and some awful breakfast sandwich. After work i usually get beer
>>
>>36731434
everything is marked up at gas stations
id rather just go to the grocery store
>>
>>36731434
All of the money in the register.
>>
Spicy doritos, sour candy and a drink (usually arizona or something similar)
>>
File: 6afa33e2dd37169b2eeefbd04de2350f.png (248KB, 594x1076px) Image search: [Google]
6afa33e2dd37169b2eeefbd04de2350f.png
248KB, 594x1076px
STDs to be honest OP.

Wouldn't have it any other way, either.
>>
>>36731525
https://www.instagram.com/willaaaahh/ dsfsdfsd f23423
>>
I just credit card it at the pump and don't go inside the station.
>>
>>36731693
Cheddar Cheese pretzel combos are the best ones, you heathen
>>
>>36731434
Usually nothing. If I do get something it's coffee.
>>
File: 2857b.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2857b.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>36731434
I usually get a nice cold soda cola or just a bottle of water, and some random junk food item. Usually a cheese danish.
>>
Lottery tickets
>>
A vernors
>>
>>36732676
I work at a grocery store and it's not necessarily true unless you're buying in bulk. Also using the rewards programs of both makes a difference. But the gas station ones, like for example speedy rewards, are better for buying lots of small items frequently. The grocery store I work at, Meijer's program mperks is more rewarding for people who buy lots of groceries or general merchandise and apparel frequently. Also it means you can use coupons without having to use any kind of paper. They're basically just paying you to track your shopping habits which they do anyway when you use your credit card.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.