[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Culture of /r9k/ #1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 17

File: anonops2.jpg (14KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
anonops2.jpg
14KB, 207x243px
What's going on Anons? Tell us what's going on and how you feel about it.

Anything on your mind, just throw it into this thread. Your shitposts, grievances, successes, anything.

This will be the first in a long series of these threads. I will post at frequencies of somewhere between weekly and several times a week.

So anyway, yeah. Just say what you want, what comes to your mind. Tripfag if you want.
>>
>>36730957
This place is the only one where I can post my autism without people calling me a faggot.
>>
>>36731009
I can't even imagine the dumb shit you must talk about
>>
>>36731009
This thread or /r9k/ as a whole?
>>
I 100% will not marry my gf if she refuses to take my last name.
>>
>>36731009
u R a faggot boi
>>
>>36730957
This place is dying. We need to exodus so the normal fags can't follow.
>>
>>36731313
Where to shall we exodus?
>>
I am deeply in love with my best friend but she has a bf. she said she'd date me if it wasnt for the bf.

but the bf and i are good friends aswell and i dont wanna be a manipulative fuck and try to ruin it for them

ill just have to wait it out i guess....maybe one day they'll break up. but there hasnt been a night in many many months where I didnt wish she was sleeping next to me.

(((it hurts)))
>>
Still in highschool, technical highschool.

Moving to a new "group" (different school system) all my friends will be lost and the new groups seem to be normie douchebags.

Ill see them for every fucking day in the next 3 years.

How do i become friends with them/ how to integrate myself? Im scared :(
>>
>>36730957
>about to graduate college with EE degree (go ahead and call me a normie)
>no desire to work, haven't applied to a single job or graduate school despite my parents begging me to
>my lease is up in July and I have no idea what I'll do after that

Well boys, looks like I'll resign myself to the Neet life
>>
>>36731619
Shit, that's rough. How far away are you from your old friends? Keep in touch with them.

As for making friends at your new school, it'll happen given enough time.

You still have 4chan I suppose.
>>
>>36731591
Ouch. That hurts, I know the feeling.
>>
>>36731764
How robot are you? Got a girlfriend?
>>
>>36731419
lolcow
they love us really
>>
the girl i love more than life itself has no feelings for me whatsoever. romance has always been important to my happiness, but she could care less about it. she flirts with other guys and my best friend attempted to rape her. i dont know what to do. i dont want to give up on her, because she has a lot of emotional problems and ill hurt her. she likes me as a friend but nothing more

>mfw my life is a sad story of unrequited love and unfair competition
>>
>>36732578
Hmmm looks interesting.
>>
>>36731764
This is basically what I did after I graduated college. I looked for jobs, most of it was well-paid trainee positions in financial services. Trouble was I don't really like money enough to dedicate almost all my time to pursuing it, NEEThood was a lot more inviting. I lived with my parents for a year before they had enough of my mooching, so I ended up continuing to mooch while going to grad school.
>>
>>36731764
what school u at? i graduated in december, same degree, same feeling toward life. not to mention engineer work is nigh impossible to find these days
>>
I can't remember a specific day in the past 2 years because they are all the same. I feel like this should bother me, but it doesn't.
>>
>>36732615
How close are you? Have you asked her out?
>>
File: joe with coffee cup.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
joe with coffee cup.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>36730957
Listening to some old Eminem songs like Crinimal and Amityville right now.
>>
>>36732753
ive made moves on her. i asked her out but she got mad at me for doing it, saying that i "should know how she feels about it". she hates being in a relationship while, on the other hand, i picture myself happiest in a relationship with someone i love
>>
>>36732615
I have to say I really don't understand how you guys are able to love somebody who doesn't like you back. I definitely couldn't love a chick who flirts with others.
>>
>>36732895
i dont know how ive managed. its been killing my mental state. my already bad depression has only been getting worse
>>
just uploaded some music to my youtube channel if anyone wants to listen

https://youtu.be/hVQWV8jO-Ac

feel free to sample any of my tracks someone done a good job with one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhGgB6ypDxY

also watching terrance mckenna vids
>>
>>36732885
Maybe you're better off looking for someone else if she isn't into you. It's hard, I know, but you're probably better off.
>>
>>36733037
maybe youre right. ive been running around in circles for her for almost a year now. im getting tired of it. i tried deluding myself, saying that there could be hope that we could end up together happily. but the truth is that there never is any hope. it will be hard getting over her, and itll take some time. but i cant go on like this anymore.
>>
Hey anons. Its 2:30 am in my country right now. I can't sleep.

I just wish I was a better person. I wish I had motivation to accomplish great things. I wish I was not a fucking disappointment.

I wanted to come here to speak a bit, but I'm figuring out that I don't even know what to say.

I wish I was someone else, somewhere else, because I'm really bored of my life. All the days are the same, nothing is happening. I desperatly need an event in my life, something crazy that would make myself a whole new person, with ambitions and projects.

Sorry for complaining, but I don't want to annoy my few friends with my bullshits.
>>
>>36733136
yea completely same here, every day is just a dejavu of the previous day.
nothing is motivation me enough to do literally anything with my life. i am bored of life, and because of this im also ruining my life by not doing anything.
ive been in this cycle for 3 years now and i can see it lasting decades unless SOMETHING good happens that will change my life.

before anyone comes at me with hurrdurr go out and be the change yourself.

how.

and dont give me some easy as fuck words to say that dont mean anything too. give me a solid plan if youre gonna try to correct me on this, because no one ive talked about this so far has come up with anything besides ''just go outside man go do things you enjoy''

fucking reeee
>>
>>36733136
Depression is fucking shit. Have you tried meditation or similar things? They've been shown to boost the amount of serotonin in the brain. If you have the time, it's worth it.
>>
>>36733251
I feel you man ( or grill, whatever ). People around piss me off so much with their fucking "go out and make some friends you're young blablabla" and their bullshits.

The fact is that nothing will change for us, except if something crazy happen that will give us enough determination to get up and build our little lives.

I'm so tired of this shit.
>>
>>36733280
I don't even know if I really got a depression or if I'm just a huge shit at accomplishing things in my life. To be honest I'm really not into meditation and this kind of stuff, I feel like its useless, but maybe I should give it a try I guess ?
>>
>>36733318
lol i wish i was a grill atleast things would be interesting.

how old are you btw, im 19 and all my life ive heard that your childhood is supposed to be the most fun part of your life, well my teenage years will end soon and it hasnt been that much of a blast, will it really only get worse from here on?

kinda just wanna get hit by a truck as soon as possible if thats the case.
>>
>>36733251
>>36733318
There's some other stuff too that can make you feel not as shit.

http://operationmeditation.com/discover/increase-serotonin-naturally-in-5-easy-ways/
>>
>>36733378
Lmao I'm a grill, and things are shitty anyway. I'm soon 17. I thing growing up is like a disease; it gets worse and worse. I don't know, maybe things will be alright for us ? We'll see. For some people, their teenage years are awful. Probably the case for us I guess. I need adrenaline because I feel like a fucking vegetable, I think I could become crazy someday lmao

Come to France, we do have great trucks running into people sometimes ;)
>>
>>36733408
I'll give it a look, thanks kind anon
>>
File: C-1ZYPhWsAMHWXg.jpg (312KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
C-1ZYPhWsAMHWXg.jpg
312KB, 1600x990px
>>36733452
it hasnt been awful for me, the whole world and people in general are awful though, im just seriously dissapointed in everything around me and dont see the point of trying to make a future for myself.

france is not that far away, im dutch. i'll consider it i guess when i've completely given up
>>
File: smug wojak.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
smug wojak.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
I feel like I should be less lonely and sad desu. On a surface level I think I'm a decent human being that doesn't deserve to die lonely.

>dedicated in improving my life
>musician
>smarter than most
>witty
>athletic
>know a lot of people
>well read

but still I'm a lonely virigin, and don't feel like I belong pretty much anywhere. Had a year of deep depression and daily consideration of suicide, but that has mostly passed now. Often think of death and taking my own life, but mostly in an abstract way, not actually considering it.

Maybe I just have a shitty personality, idk. Some people around me seem to genuinely like me, but I constantly fear rejection and have a deep bitterness towards most people. I feel like I try harder than most, but I'm sadder than everyone around me.

Once I met a guy at a party, and for some reason I actually enjoyed his company. The most interesting thing he told me was that he had a deep inner happiness. I felt like what he was describing was the opposite of what I experience.

I enjoy things, and can appreciate the company of a select few, so it isn't full-blown depression, but it's always there. Even when I'm "happy", I'm not actually satisfied. I'm not sure if it was always like this, I have always been a bit emotionally unstable. Sometimes when I'm in public tears will spontaneously flow from my eyes. That's funny in a way, because since that period of deep depression, I haven't been able to cry of sadness.

Part 1/2
>>
File: this hole was made for you.jpg (293KB, 858x1085px) Image search: [Google]
this hole was made for you.jpg
293KB, 858x1085px
>>36733681

I have a weird relationship with other people in general come to think of it. The thing is that I often find it hard to connect with other people, and I'm mostly uninterested. It's probably a stroke of narcisism, but I find most people I meet to be very easy to categorise, and "same-y". Problem is though, I fear loneliness. I can't handle it very well. It is when I am alone that my head is overflowing with dark thoughts, and I risk drowning in myself so to speak. The sleep problems I've had my entire life probably have something to do with it.

But I don't really like spending time with other people either. I mostly just want to be left alone and spend time with music, litterature, and film I enjoy. It wasn't always like this I'm sure, but it is the reality of my life as I'm writing this.

This paradoxical bullshit that I've just described is probably, I know realise, the reason that I have this romanticised idea of finding a romantic partner, and after doing this my life will be "complete" in a way that it isn't yet. This probably isn't entirely realistic, but I still want to find someone to keep me company, to let inside my defenses. Would be a big step in personal growth if nothing else I guess.

2/3
>>
>>36733626
Yeah they are, they are fucking trash.

I sometimes want to break everything, steal a car, go on a road trip and shit on everything, but idk whats holding me back. Sounds kinda utopic but I don't care.
>>
>>36733452
>I'm soon 17
Underage please leave
>>
File: tfw no condor.png (125KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no condor.png
125KB, 922x882px
>>36733718

How am I supposed to find someone that loves and accepts me in my current state though? I don't know. All of my romantic ventures (or "attempts" rather) have just left me in a worse situation than before. I guess I can partly blame my self-hate and insecurity on that. It's strange I suppose that I believe that I can do anything I set my mind to, that I am generally talented and skilled in a wide variety of areas, but I'm still deeply insecure and consider myself trash in a way. I want to be loved but I can't really blame the world for rejecting me when I hate myself.

But what I'm lacking most in life right now is probably direction. I'm an adult now. I'm supposed to start planning out my life, to decide on an education beyond high school-level, to decide where I want to spend my life, to decide what life I want to live with my limited time on this earth. I would feel much better if I knew that I was working towards achieving happiness, striving to become the man I want to be. But I don't know what that person looks like. I don't know which roads to take if I don't want to die in regret.

This became longer than planned and is a mess, but writing this stuff out oddly made me feel better.

3/3
>>
>>36733724
yea i fantasize alot about just taking all my money, spending it on whatever i want in that moment, hoping i'd get the best joy of life i could get, and when im all out of money just jump infront of a train i guess.
im probably way too much of a pussy to do that so i'd just be a broke neet for the rest of my life, which ill probably end up as sooner or later so i guess id just speed up the procces.
>>
I'm finally whitening my damn teeth.

I've always had yellow teeth since I was a kid. I got made fun of for it and avoided showing my teeth at all costs. Every photo of myself I'm either not smiling or trying to obscure my teeth while trying to smile, which is as awkward as it sounds.

It doesn't help that one of my front teeth is a crown. My brother threw some plastic toy at me when I was 8 or 9 and split the tooth right in half. It was just glued together for a while, then I finally got a crown about 10 years ago. I actually looked into whitening a few years ago, but it turns out you can't change the color of a crown, and I couldn't justify getting a new crown at the time just to whiten my teeth. I'm at the point now where I finally do need a new crown, and I having enough savings that I can afford the extra few hundred dollars for whitening at the same time.
>>
>>36733780
yeah i know right, i'd like to dont give a fuck about anything, and just go crazy, but I can't because i'm scared about my future that is probably going to be a mess. Everything seems meaningless. I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself too, and even more to hurt people so yeah.

Everything is boring.
>>
>>Went to bar couple days ago
>>Sat there playing Hearthstone on phone for a bit
>>Start talking with some people
>>End up talking with 36 year old single mom who is caked in makeup and getting hammered, laughing like a hyena
>>Kind of annoying but talked about relationships, let out my feels, shes ok I guess etc
>>Probably going back to bar tonight, is nice to talk with people and be out and about
>>
>>36733861
atleast we have the internet to constantly distract us from existential dread.
>>
File: sadpepe.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>36733892
memes and 4chan are here for us, who needs a life when they got memes and 4chan. We don't need to be happy like all those mortals
>>
>>36733892
Thank god for the internetz
>>
its just a bunch of losers sharing relateable content. The lgbt stuff is just filler
>>
>>36733985
my life would be so worse without internet desu, in the end my life isn't maybe that bad i guess
>>
pretty smart that's about it tho. I'm getting much more manipulative, and honestly feel like I'm losing emotion, and a lot of stuff doesn't affect me anymore
>>
>>36733842
Fabulous! Very fabulous.
>>
File: jbp.jpg (179KB, 698x430px) Image search: [Google]
jbp.jpg
179KB, 698x430px
In direct reaction to Feminism, the logical inversion has manifested in the form of MGTOW, they now prowl spreading propaganda for new virgin robot converts.

Their goal is to mentally castrate themselves, doing the job for Feminist, and then gather together, in all men support groups, so that they can talk about women.

They don't even jerk each other off or anything.
>>
Hello, I have been here since the beginning. Ask me things.
>>
>>36734269
An oldfag, eh? how much of an oldfag? 2004?
>>
It feels like I somehow slipped through the cracks. Not in a "the system has failed me" kinda way. More-so it just feels like normiedom kinda clicks and falls into place for most people but for some reason it hasn't happened and will never happen to me. I'm not one of those robots who enjoys being a robot/neet/shutin. I hate my life and it bums me out to know that other people suffer just as much if not more than I do, and then other people just breeze through it. Why are we even here? Why do we even exist? Were we all just unlucky enough to get plucked from nonexistence and made to live in this world? That's bullshit, don't you think? Anyway I guess I'll end this whole woe-is-me spiel now.
>>
>>36734315
I mean the beginning of /r9k/, 2008. I've been around since FUCK YEAH SEAKING in early 2007 and also tried my hand at running a Kusaba X instance and it's very easy.
>>
I am living a nightmare. A movie like Mulholland Drive would be similar to what I'm experiencing, but it doesn't come close. I'm stuck in this room because I'm so afraid, the windows are covered, the doors are locked. I have seen things, anons. It is horrible.
>>
File: meirllll.jpg (38KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
meirllll.jpg
38KB, 500x544px
I can't connect with anyone. I can't make meaningful connections with people in real life, can't connect with people on various subreddits, can't connect with people on steam, can't connect with people on discord servers, can't connect with people on r9k. There is something fundamentally wrong with me.

I hate normalfags, but I hate the other extreme of sexist/racist/homophobic neets. Why can't there be an inbetween? It's like I'm stuck in some hellish purgatory and I'm just watching everyone else form bonds and relationships while I have no mouth to speak with.

I want people to just, be genuinely nice, and to understand when they're being needlessly extreme and falling for their stupid tribal instincts...

I think the closest thing I can relate to is the black pill, even though that's just a meme.
>>
>>36734432
Oh damn, that's still a long time. How has the culture of /r9k/ changed over the years?
>>
File: 1482808028445.jpg (37KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1482808028445.jpg
37KB, 650x650px
>>36733750

I'm with you anon, I feel very similar - except I haven't even attempted 'pursuing a romantic interest' because I'm ass-ugly and I'm pretty sure I'm a lesbian (homophobic country so no chance to explore that)
>>
>>36732784
Are you op of that thread where everyone's quoting Eminem? Sent me.on a nice nostalgia trip btw
>>
>>36734591
Picture /sci/, /lit/, /soc/, and /adv/ offshoot boards of /r9k/ all together with a dash of /b/ and /g/. This is the real /r9k/, not the foreveralone sadboy reddit import culture.
You take a meme, and try to post it. It's difficult with the filter, isn't it? "Frosted butts" becomes "cold asses." "WHEN I WAS" wasn't even strong enough to endure mutation.
>>
>>36734501
wtf is going on man, chill a bit and talk to us
>>
>>36734531
when I say black pill... I realize it's not really defined specifically... what I think of it as is a nihilistic pill that understands humans are inherently flawed.
>>
>>36734334
>Why are we even here? Why do we even exist?
Not
>Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

You had one job.
>>
>>36734670
its a being. it had found me when i was searching for enlightenment. life has not been the same since
>>
Here's a fucking blogpost, but I'm directionless. Everything I want to do, I just talk myself out of. Either that, or the things I want to do are heavily discouraged or looked down upon by my family.

As I was growing up, everyone always said I'd make a huge difference in the world, but now I'm seeing that that's just garbage. I don't know whether to think that everyone was lying to me, or that I'm letting everyone that ever had faith in me down. I don't even think I care much anymore. I keep waiting for terrible things to happen to either me or the people around me just so something can change, so life won't be this constant autopilot.
>>
I want to share advice with people who are hurting. I try hard not to give it to anyone who doesn't truly want it. Or at least doesn't seem like they need it. Some people just get mad at you for telling them what to do.

I also crave the hatred of some here. I larp as whatever they hate sometimes and let them spew their venomous hatred at me. I hate getting no reaction at all. I love getting any reaction. Negative reactions don't hurt my feelings. I know they think they are hurting me but they're only hurting themselves. They are wasting their time and emotions on the most futile of struggles. That's what I want them to do. Ever since I was a little kid I struggled with social situations. I made enemies instead of friends. Then I turned my enemies into my friends. Why wouldn't I? They had the closest bond with me out of anyone else I met. I don't know how to turn the angry people here into my friends though. They're probably angry with me in one thread and happy in another. That's the fun part of anonymity.
>>
Im a grown ass man that has done fuck all in my life
Like the chap a little above i can't seem to connect

So I'm sat here listening to crywank
>>
>>36734662
I foolishly believe that there is another burst of original creativity left here. If the mods actually did their fucking job and banned posters that add "original" garbage to their posts or put /lgbt/ content where it belongs, it might be possible.
HEY MODS
YOU GUYS ARE GAY
YOU HEAR ME YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT
>>
File: shutterstock-sad-man.jpg (494KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock-sad-man.jpg
494KB, 1000x667px
I am in bed. It is 5 am and I have not been able to sleep yet.

I have fapped to porn twice, while in bed.

I think those two orgasms spiked my cortisol levels which caused this insomnia.

In the big picture of all of this, I feel I am cut from God's light.

I feel lost.

I am enulfed by sin.

I have always wanted to do a 90 day nofap campaign, and I keep failing.
>>
>>36734813
Instead maybe you should run away. That's what I did. My family was holding me back. I was desperate for anything else. I met some girl online and we started meeting. I would walk for miles and miles just to see her. But my dad would give me hour long fucking lectures about how much of a piece of shit I was and why I shouldn't be walking out there because I will get hit by a car. Getting hit by a fucking car was preferable to living in his house. No hope for a job, friends, pussy, nothing. My dad basically trying to inadvertently cock block me and not having any understanding of the situation was the last straw. I know what it's like to feel how you feel because I used to go through that. You obviously want something else. You just don't know how to do anything else. If you keep doing what you are doing now you will get predictable results. Anything else is unknown and probably pretty fucking scary. But you should start thinking about it. Maybe even making plans. Fuck what everyone else is telling you to do. If you listen to them you'll forever be a manchild.
>>
>>36734432
More on running Kusaba X.
It's incredibly interesting to run an anonymous imageboard from the moderation side of things. The forum that I ran was related to the university that I attended. It didn't take long for the university faculty to find it and start an INTERESTING dialogue. It was during that time that I had a breakdown in my institutional respect, after seeing how unprofessional business folks can get off-hours.
It's fun to think about how to apply these skills in a larger context in 2017.
>>
File: JBPEPE.jpg (56KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
JBPEPE.jpg
56KB, 284x284px
>>36733136
>>36733251

If every day is the same and nothing new is happening it's because you guys are waiting for something to happen... it's like watching a clock tick for an hour... feels more drawn out. Get your ass out of the cave and do some random pointless shit, like walk, or feed the birds, look at water at least it would be a change of pace if anything.
>>
>>36735128
this is exactly what i mean though. how the fuck is that gonna change anything, and with the motivation problems you get with depression you could only keep that up for like 2 days and then see no use in it (wich is true too what the fuck is the point) and then quit and never do it again
>>
>>36734334

>feel delight

ITT meme an ingenius rendering of pepe though a cubist abstraction.
>>
>>36735128
how is going to feed a fucking bird going to change my life forever dude? did you even think when typing that, going for a walk to where, and when youre finished. you end up back home. and what will have changed? nothing.
>>
>>36735194

Well what it does is that it makes things more random, so you chances of something novel happing like a near death experience becomes the odds go up for a random encounter. And yeah, quit and never do it again, do something else and then something else... etc. think of it this way, if everything is pointless then you might as well see what you can get away with.
>>
>>36735228
Everything changes in life, you're just to busy being numb to notice. And the point of feeding the birds is not to change your life, it's to change the pace so at least something different his happing, so that rather than lamenting in the cave you can lament in the sun feeding birds... maybe if your lucky one might fly on your shoulder at shit on you... worth a try if everything is pointless.
>>
>>36735219
It's not impossible to use physics hacks to create good feels.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qKUWBV6OHC
>>
I just keep fucking up at work and I can't seem to stop. Accidently unplugged an A/C line on a car and the freon fucking BLASTED my face, another coworker had to put a socket on my gun so I could put it back in and he nearly got a faceful too. Oh, did I mention that shits toxic? Almost killed myself and him. Other coworker said something to the effect of "yeah that could give you cancer blah blah blah" and I said something like "wish it would". So someone else had to babyshadow me so I wouldn't "cut my wrists". Fuck it, I'm just going to end it before I actually hurt someone due to negligence.
>>
My long distance girlfriend is very likely going to die of cancer within the next month or two, so things aren't exactly going great.
>>
>>36735820
Tell me more about the cancer that you're dealing with.
I'm sure your gf is wonderful. Please describe her personality and her cancer in as many personal and medical terms as you can without breaking apart. You're good.
>>
>>36735820
Damn, that sounds bad, Anon.
>>
>>36730957
i played league all day instead of studying for exams like i should've

anything i can do to help myself at this point? exam is at the crack of dawn so not a ton of time left to grab sleep
>>
File: tpgtc.jpg (710KB, 658x887px) Image search: [Google]
tpgtc.jpg
710KB, 658x887px
Mods are being bitches and take down my threads but they let 13yo anons post tarded shit...
>>
>>36736561
Exam for what?
>>
Really great stuff, Anons. I'll continue this series of threads tomorrow.

Also take a MBTI test or similar, be interesting to know the results of the robots.
>>
>>36736617
college classes
>>
>>36736610
What the fuck do you post?
>>
>>36736654
>take a MBTI test
you just took the gay test, and you failed
MBTI is a vestige of geomantic magery that has been bastardized and bitched about so long that it's not even useful.
Fuck the daily geomancers on /r9k/. I hate you, specifically.
>>
What is the point of this board?

It's a serious question. It's like, the second time I'm here, and I don't get it. It's like /b/. But a little bit better. Like the /b/ of 2011.
>>
>>36736784
Remember when you liked trying to force memes?
/r9k/ is that on hard mode.
>>
>>36736735

My freudian analysis of chan culture... hold on... I'll get one...
>>
>>36736773
Very good. Very good, very good.
>>
File: 1492804843106.png (256KB, 473x505px) Image search: [Google]
1492804843106.png
256KB, 473x505px
I'm gonna fuck Joris and there's nothing you fags can do about it.
>>
>>36730957
>anonops

get out
>>
>>36736850
Sounds interesting, Anon.
>>
>>36736853
TELL ME HOW GOOD YOU WANT TO GET.
I'M A PREDATOR AN I LIKE RIPPING MAMMALIAN THROATS OUT WITH MY TEETH
SO IT IS
>>
File: harvey.jpg (40KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
harvey.jpg
40KB, 500x681px
>be me
>15 years old, sophomore in highschool
>have gf, 7/10 huge tits with an okay face
>been dating for a couple months, haven't even kissed yet.
>Haven't ever kissed anyone actually
>One day, go over to her house to "hang out" (sit on couch and watch some movie)
>We usually lay on her bed and watch movies, but today we went to her basement, where her dad keeps all of his sports stuff/college memorabilia. Essentially his man cave
>Turn on some random TV show, lay down on this mat thing that was on the ground
>She leans over to me with her eyes closed and her mouth puckered slightly
>Oh fuck what do I do
>French kiss her, and about 15 seconds later she takes her pants off
>We sex for about 10 minutes
>Finally finish and go to clean off in the bathroom across the room
>Wipe dick off with her dad's Ohio State University hand towel bc I feel like a badass
>Walk back across the room to where the act was performed
>Hear a familiar voice
>Look up at TV
>MFW I lost my virginity to family feud
>>
>>36737222
That greentext was deserving of those trips
>>
I wish I did not live in poverty in America so I could get the healthcare that I desperately need.
I wish I were not alone and did not have to experience an empty bed every night.
>>
>>36736888
How dare you waste your trips on such blasphemy!
>>
>>36737377
yeah, it's pretty fucked, don't you think?
>>
>>36737522
Which one? Regardless, I tire of the curse that is existence and do not wish to suffer any longer.
>>
>>36736964

The Perverts Guide to Chan:

The superego, being a partially conscious actor, is informed by the environment's pre-establish normie. "When in Roam..." The Anon[ymity] afforded through a plantform such as 4chan alters the social normies and is re-adjusted to the norms of the virtual environment. These new norms demand that one acts uncencored and unregulated, because of the immediate dopa-manic feeback the action is rewarded and encouraged to intensify the repeat. And so, "When in Chan..."

It had be pre-establish in the early days of boards, chat and forum that these scared place would act as a conduit for the repressed anxieties, silent depressions and suppressed id to manifest unrestrained. In those early years sacred places were exclusively populated by the very margins of society such as the rejects, nerds, geeks, freaks, queers the insane and genius.

It was the domain of anonymity and therefore safety. However this was far from a utopia. Due to IRL repression the subconscious had emerged free of reign, capable of taking on varied and multiple persona. The free exchange of ideas, intellectual warfare enabled anon to become strong.

Now anon powers of information gathering and analysis had become unrivalled by andy centralized equivalent. However now the reject cultures were mainstream. The sacred places were now populated by the full spectrum of normies and subcultures. Even darknet has now become mainstream.

The blood runs thin and the ocean is wide.

>exscript end

Like what's wrong with that? Not enough Traps or autis for you Mods?
>>
>>36737559
Interesting stuff, I suppose, though perhaps off topic?
>>
>>36737740
Yeah I figured it might be off topic so tied /b/ and they fucked me again...

Whatever... too many typos anyways... it's just a bitch to write a large body of text and then have it fucked.
>>
>>36737740
/r9k/ doesn't have a specific topic. /r9k/ has been a glorified second /b/ for several years.
>>
>>36737890

Yeah and check it, people anons complain about meme stealing so I make my own... anons complain about port orginality so I post something unique and that I find interesting..... the you FUCK ME. ... whatever.... I guess all anon wants is BBBBBBBBRAP.
>>
>>36737890
Yes, this is true, Anon.
>>
>>36737397
anonops fucking sucks
711-tier moralfagging bullshit
they should fuck off tbqh
>>
>>36738242
Eh, if you're not a moralfag yourself it's easy to ignore the moralfaggotry. It's a small part of the chat in main.
>>
>>36738024

I'm just trying to bring up the IQ in ere ya dumbfucks... lemme post my assberger analysis of shit... stop wit the taking of my shit down... maybe I should post my analysis on Trap meme and you'll let it live. fuckers.
>>
>>36738349
I don't really got aspergers, I just like to type ass and burger beside each other.
>>
>>36730957
I saw some girls yesterday. It was around 10PM, and already dark, and they were walking around without a flashlight. I got curious and decided to stalk them for a while.

They went down in a ditch under the bridge for some reason. I decided to go down a different way to be less conspicuous, but by the time I got there they seem to have disappeared off to somewhere already. Couldn't find them again after that.

Kind of regret not just walking up to them and asking what they were doing; it looked interesting. Although, they would probably just scream and run away because I'm such a creep...
>>
>>36730957
I fucking hate when people equivocate people with animals, not only does it promote racism but transgenderism as well.
>>
>>36738638
Stop being a rapist.
>>
>>36738688
lucky for your own sanity 4ch does not have /beast/
>>
>>36738689
Is this a shitpost or am I supposed to gather something out of it?
>>
>>36738737
Shitpost but if you were following feminist they def would scream "rape".

Word to the wise.
>>
>>36738770
Yeah, which is one of the reasons why I was hesitant to approach them, I suppose.
>>
I feel totally isolated. My one friend is a massive Chad and I don't relate at all to him. He cucked me with my oneitis a few years ago too. All he talks about is how many girls he's banging and how hard his life is despite his parents being disgustingly rich and him living off Daddy's money.
Aside from meatspace, I'm part of a big and relatively new chan. Even though I was one of the first members, I lurk so much and post so little that most people don't know me there and I've generally missed out on the relationships they've built with each other. There's a discord for it too but the same applies. They even have a #support channel just for whining like this post but I don't feel like enough people know me for me to post there. One of them even lives in my city.
Outside of these two I have no human contact. I'm a neet khv. I haven't had a positive encounter with a girl in my whole life. I want to die.
>>
>>36738854

Just Graduate and move out of town... your non-friend is using you to validate his ego by constructing a narrative, through brag and humble brag. He wants you to be his Kardishan audience. I say, if you want to die, then you have nothing to lose. For immediate effect you could start acting more implusive and stop WANTING to be liked... is do whatever you crosses your mind short of murder, theft and rape. Just stop giving a fuck and let your id loose... you'll be a fucking rockstar on your way to self destruction... it will be beautiful... or you could not.
>>
>>36730957
legitimate question, OP: is this part of a larger attempt to conduct a sociocultural study of /r9k/ for some academic purpose

if so, what you're doing will not stand up to methodological scrutiny, i promise.
>>
>>36730957
I'm trying to get out there romantically (asked out a newly single friend, got on Tinder), but part of me would rather jerk it to gay shit than face my physical intimacy issues with a real woman.

Other than that, things are normie as fuck.
>>
>>36731009
pretty much fucking this, i'm pretty sure i would get laughed to ground elsewhere especially on plebbit.
>>
>>36730957
other people either assume that i am depressed because i am "lonely" my computer and fantasizing can replace most of my human interaction or they talk to me like a fucking retard, i hope i get a really big amount of money so i can go to some remote area and play vidya all day.
>>
>>36734531
i know that feel, i think we both belong in some really really obscure target group not necessarily the same one
>>
HEYZUSE !!!

When VR becomes ubiquitous robots are gonna pull a Chris Farley and be found dead, strapped to their goggles, dehydrated and malnourished, trap porn playing on repeat, clothing encrusted with week old cum stains. It'll be a pandemic.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.