[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170501-154853.png (57KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170501-154853.png
57KB, 1080x1920px
I actually did it.
I'm an absolute madman.
>>
>>36730934
Should've been
"Hey, you want to get together and do something this week?"
>>
>yesterday, 2:20pm

she's not into you anon
>>
She knows you want your spermies in her tummy. Be a little more straightforward about it.
>>
>>36730934
Beta as fuck just man up tell her you want to fuck
>>
>>36730972
Doesn't matter what he sent. It's not like she read it and was like "lol what a beta" and decided not to respond. If she doesn't respond it's because she saw his name and decided he wasn't worth the time to reply.
>>
>>36730934
I doubt you messaged a chick, maybe a her (him) though.. ya little cuck
>>
>>36730934
did you wait until you realized you wasnt responding to post here
>>
OP here, that's an old screenshot, it's actually from yesterday. Also I'm the same guy that's been making these cancerous screenshot threads for the last two weeks.
Should I give up and send her an autistic diatribe?
>>
>>36731266
Nigger, she's either blocked you or just straight up cold. Trying to send you a message. Just give up, maybe call her in a week to see if you're blocked before sending her anything.
>>
>>36731266
Just fap, Jesus Christ anon.
>>
>>36731266
Go ahead and insult her, posts results
>>
>>36731678
OP again. I was actually drafting an apology/goodbye. You think that's too beta? I actually want to keep the sliver of a chance that she'll reply is all...
>>
>>36731266

dubs says send her an autistic diatribe. Tell her you really like her

>>36731729
>>
File: 618357335260.jpg (90KB, 361x356px) Image search: [Google]
618357335260.jpg
90KB, 361x356px
>>36731729
>You think that's too beta?

No, of course not OP, apologizing to a girl for simply existing is as alpha as you can get

Maybe she'll suddenly realize she's super attracted to you
>>
>>36731729
>>36731784
>>36731785
I thought it up earlier in the "write a letter" thread, here it is:
I'm sorry for the way I've acted, I know it wasn't cool. But thank you for being so kind and talking to me the other night. It was the great conversation I'd been looking for; turns out I was actually seeking you. I've accepted that our ship sailed long ago and just want to be your friend. I like knowing more about you, in fact it feels like I know you better now than I ever did. I crave those kinds of conversations, but mostly I crave them with you. It's like the way I always wished we could talk.
You are sweet, funny, smart, compassionate, warm and just overall a lovely person. It seems like you always have the right thing to say.
But if you simply don't want this, I totally understand and I respect you and everything. Things aren't as bad as they've seemed, or as they were once, and like you said, we both have our lives. And in that case, I really am grateful for everything and happy for you.
So thank you.
>>
>>36731861
> just want to be your friend.

Don't delude yourself OP, you want to fuck her brains out and maybe talk to her a little bit after

Don't go into the freindzone with a roastie

Besides, if you send that she's just think you're a creep and keep ignoring you, but probably also share the weird love letter some creep sent her with her friends

Just cut all ties and find the next oneitis to obsess over
>>
>>36731861
Wow. You never had a father in your life, did you.
>>
>>36731947
Not true actually, my dad was a constant factor in my life. He taught me to respect women, and I still try to apply that to non-roasties.
>>
>>36731985
Clearly he never taught you the difference between respect and grovelling.

Don't send that message, Anon. Your perspective on women needs adjustment. Not to mention your self-esteem.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.