[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Abos Human?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 1

File: Abo.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Abo.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
This is not an abo-hate thread, this is a serious question. Are Aborigines the same species, genetically speaking, as other Humans (White, Black, and Yellow)? Scientific answers only.
>>
is a chihuahua a dog?
>>
>>36729889

Yes, but no longer a wolf.
>>
>>36729889
No it's a rat
>>
>>36729889
Of course not original dumbass
>>
We're mermaids
>>
>>36729969

Are you an aborigine?
>>
>>36729845
Are abos marsupial or do they reproduce like normal humans?
>>
Definition of species:
>A fundamental category of taxonomic classification, ranking below a genus or subgenus and consisting of related organisms capable of interbreeding.
Any race of human can successfully breed with an Abo but I've heard arguments so that makes them the same species as humans. However I've heard people say that this definition of species isn't exactly true. I wish I could remember what the reasoning was.
>>
>>36730021
Wow I fucked that up badly.
>Any race of human can successfully breed with an Abo so that makes them the same species as humans. However I've heard arguments say that this definition of species isn't exactly true. I wish I could remember what the reasoning was.
>>
>>36729845
OY! FOSTERS! BUGGER ME UP MY CLACKER! SHRIMP ON A BARBIE!
>>
>>36730021
I think it's because horses and zebras can interbreed despite being a separate species, along with horses and donkies, lions and tigers, buffalo and cattle, etc.
>>
>>36730021
>>36730086
A stronger definition is that the children must be able to reproduce, too.
Apart from that there are also species which could interbreed genetically but are seperate because they have different behaviour that would never lead to such a situation in nature. I think abo vs human falls into this category.
>>
>>36730086
Yeah that's what it was, thanks. I'm of the mind that all races are the same species even if there are differences between them, but all things considered I really don't know what to make of it.
>>
>>36730053
Abbos are definitely the same species as us, as they can breed with all other humans to produce fertile offspring.

The definition of species is actually broader, in that even sub-species where A can breed with B and B can breed with C are considered the same species, even if A cannot actually breed with C.
>>
>>36730021
There are many different definitions of "species" because it's a term trying to draw a hard line through a fuzzy concept. When are populations considered "different" enough to be called separate species? It's a tricky question but I think not being able to produce fertile offspring is the most convincing breaking point.
>>36729845
So yes, Abos are humans.
>>
>>36730215

Different species in the same genus can often breed with each other and produce fertile offspring, but that does not mean they are the same taxon, which is my question.
>>
>>36730247
Hopefully there's at least a single person on here who's qualified to answer that but I doubt it.
>>
>>36729927
fuck you you ugly piece of shit
>>
>>36730151
>there are also species which could interbreed genetically but are seperate because they have different behaviour that would never lead to such a situation in nature.
such as?
>>
>>36730086
But those inter-breeds you listed all have fertitlity problems. Not so humans of different races.
>>
>>36729845
They're "human," but only just.

>live on land with ridiculous amounts of natural resources
>"""invent""" multiple types of sticks

I work at a grocery store and nearly every customer shoplifting is genetically 25% abo or greater.
I wouldn't be surprised if abos have never been on 4chan before.
>>
As ex owner of a castle i disaprove of this hate towards the aboriginals, these glorious petrol soaked fuckers are the reason why we are smart because in contrast they are dumb
>>
>>36730419

The entirety of the Gibbon Genera Nomascus, Hylobates, and Hoolock. The Pongo (Orangutan) Genus. The Gorilla Genus. The Pan (Chimpanzee) Genus. These are our closest relative, so I think they're pretty good examples.
>>
As any human ever tried to see if a monkey/gorilla/whatever could carry a human child?
>>
>>36730559
Yes, they did tests in Soviet Russia back in the day.
And it did not work.
>>
>>36730247
>Different species in the same genus can often breed with each other and produce fertile offspring
Yes, which is why taxonomists look at other factors too when differentiating species, like niche occupation or geographic location. Also, having worked in a taxonomic lab, I can tell you first hand taxonomists argue endlessly about current species classifications as it is. Taxonomy isn't an exact science, at the genus and species level it becomes a judgement on what you consider more important in your definition of a "species"
>>
>>36730559

Yeah, Stalin tried that, but it didn't work.
>>
>>36730579

Okay, see as you may very well be the "expert" in this thread, what are your opinions on the taxonomy of Abos.
>>
It doesn't matter if they are human or not. What matters is that they are primitive savages that have no place in the modern world.
>>
How an abo "downloads" music.

>waits for song to come on tv/radio etc.
>records using sound recorder on shitty brick phone
>proceeds to play ear-rape quality song loudly in public

Sometimes in their """downloads""" you even hear advertisements or them fighting in the background.
>>
>>36730626
>what are your opinions on the taxonomy of Abos

They are indeed human, but their ancestral branch looks a little different
>>
>>36730771

Would they perhaps be a different sub-species? Homo sapiens aboriginis?
>>
>>36730626
I consider them humans. Our genetic variation as a species is pretty low so the only genetic based argument you could make is to separate Homo sapiens into sub-species. Anyone looking to divide us further is doing so out of political motivation rather than scientific motivation.
>>
>>36730771
>>36730927
ITT: City kids who have never encountered full blood abos.

Seriously if you saw their behaviour you wouldn't know what to think.
>>
>>36731013
sorry they scare you anon, but that doesn't change their taxonomic classification
>>
>>36730803
No

>>36731013
And you saw how Germanic people behaved before the Mediterraneans civilized them or how the Koreans behaved before the Chinese civilized them, you wouldn't know what to think
>>
>>36730529
I'd like to see a gibbon/gorilla or gibbon orangutan hybrid
>>
>>36731135

I'm saying species WITHIN the genera can breed with each other, not outside of the genera.
>>
>>36731061
For the first chunk of my life I lived around Canadian aboriginals. Most of what people say about Abos applies to them too. Sniffing gas, lying down in the road, disgusting violent and rapey behaviour, entire towns living off of gibsmedats, all that. The main problem was that by the late 90's every single person in most native communities was both inbred and had mothers that drank and smoked while they were pregnant. Every single god damn one including the people in charge. So it's hard to tell if their behavior is due to their race or if it's because they're basically mutants at this point. Are abos a similar situation?
>>
>>36731061
Not even close to equivalence there man.
>>
>>36729845
Are hairless cats cats? I wish /pol/ would leave...
>>
>>36729845
yes, the least "human" are west africans. every other race is atleast 50,000 years further in evolution
>>
I'll never understand this meme.

>humans everywhere live off hunting and gathering for tens of thousands of years
>about ten thousand years ago a few small societies, in perfect ecological conditions brought about by the end of the Ice Age, start to practice agriculture
>neighbouring people then adopt agriculture from them, which spreads over thousands of years to most parts of the world
>a few places don't because of a mix of isolation and shitty desert land
>this makes them not human

So, in 7000 BC were Europeans along with everyone outside of the Middle East subhuman?
>>
>>36731452
you could try being less ignorant cuck
>>
>>36731647
no one said agriculture a human makes
OP is asking about where abos are in the cladogram of humans, and to be fair, they're on an extreme end IIRC
>>
>>36731727
And the reason he's asking is because Abos were hunter-gatherers, and thus extremely primitive compared to European colonists.
>>
>>36731782
no, it's because abos are on one end of the cladogram, this is pretty widely known
>In a 2011 genetic study, researchers found evidence, in DNA samples taken from strands of Aboriginal people's hair, that the ancestors of the Aboriginal population split off from ancestors of the European and Asian populations between 65,000 and 75,000 years ago - roughly 24,000 years before the European and Asian populations split off from each other. These Aboriginal ancestors migrated into South Asia and then into Australia, where they stayed, with the result that, outside of Africa, the Aboriginal peoples have occupied the same territory continuously longer than any other human populations.

no one asks this question as often about other hunter gatherer societies so I don't understand you not understanding the meme
>>
>>36730419
>>36730529
I also remember from biology lessons two species of flies which looked different and bred in different seasons but they could breed in laboratory environment and their children could breed so basically they are different species only because they have different fucking seasons, not different genomes
Excuse me for poor technical vocabulary, Im from eastern yurope
>>
>>36731390
How is it not equivalent?
Before a culture adopted the customs of "civilized" people, they had practices which where shocking and abhorrent to "civilized" folk.
>>36731377
I live in the south-west, and a lot of the Natives down here have those same problems as well. Drugs, poverty, Alcoholism, many of their families being broken. I wouldn't be surprised if there was inbreeding, the Rez's don't have very many people, and they're usually pretty isolated.
It's pretty sad, taken all together.
>>
>>36729969
wtf that's not me stop posting
>>
>>36731852
They split off millennia after human modernity.

People don't ask about other hunter-gather populations because most are either extremely small, isolated or not black enough to be hated. Nobody cares about Ainu and if anyone in Botswana hates the San, they probably aren't posting here.
>>
>>36731922
I'm talking about Australian aboriginals.
>>
>>36731390
There's archaeological evidence of primitive Germans practicing mass human sacrifice and ritual cannibalism. In one site up to a thousand people, from infants and children to the elderly, were butchered and eaten, their bones defleshed and crushed to extract marrow before being buried together in mass grave.

But at least they weren't huffing petrol.
>>
>>36732234
Are you even thinking at all? You're saying Abos are subhuman because of your personal experience. He's saying if you had personal experience with primitive Germans, Chinese, or basically any population you'd find them just as abhorrent, and therefore your judgement is invalid unless you consider all humans to be subhumans.
>>
>>36732343
Yeah mate. I get it, other races were savage too.

You have no idea about the billions of dollarydoos our government throws at these people though.

>government builds houses for abos in their communities for free
>they literally pull the house apart to start a campfire inside
>house burns down

>be abo
>get a "business loan" of 40k
>spend all on new car
>make the first repayment and never spend a dollar more
>govt. pays loan out in full
>destroy car
>>
>>36729889
Better question.
Is a pug a dog?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.