[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I had been born a nice girl and not this mess of a man.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 1493758902800.png (681KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493758902800.png
681KB, 1136x640px
I wish I had been born a nice girl and not this mess of a man.
>>
>>36729782
You can still be a nice girl! I believe in you, OP.
>>
>>36729782
I can't stand her lips and her dimples and her vapid eyes.
>>
>>36729782
I don't have dysphoria but I think I could've been a cute tomboy
>>
but at least you're human

women are subhuman
>>
>>36729782
Her pussy must taste like cotton candy.
>>
>>36729875
There was a whole mess of a thread of guys wanting to wake up as women the other day. I think they themselves are aware they are already subhuman.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 183x275px
Yeah, but you will still be a lazy fuck and be a mess of a woman.
>>
>>36729894
It probably tastes like semen.
>>
File: image.jpg (522KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
522KB, 1280x1920px
ive been thinking about this alot lately Imagine being a qt 3.14 girl who makes all the men hard and doesnt need to work and can pick and choose which Chads can fuck her. Imagine getting to live life on easy mode just for having a vagina. Also, maturbation as a hot girl would be fun and cute and sexy, not disgusting like it is to me now when i do it
>>
I posted in that post in this thread and you will wake up as a cute girl thread. It didn't work but the shitty cc sent out a contact sheet with our name, number, race and sex to everyone. I'm the only guy listed as a female so I guess it half worked. Not what I was expecting at all.
>>
>>36730266
You got the girl part down, but are you cute?
>>
ill be taking a walk and ill see a really cute hapa girl or something and I want to die the moment I see them. Especially because im not chad thundercock and ill never get a cute gf like that. Even if I could get a gf like that, I live such a boring life that I wouldnt be able to sustain having a girlfriend. I was meant to suffer. In the end though, it doesnt even matter since Id very rather much just be the cute girl over a faceless, disposable person that has to wear generic clothing with masculinity that is wasted in a society where everything is comfy and you dont need the power of a feral ape.
>>
>>36729782
girls aren't nice

trust me
>>
>>36730305

>6'2, 130lbs, blonde receding hairline,constant autismal stimming/fidgeting, choppy monotone speech

Imagine a fat skeleton who can't talk about anything except for the current highly specific flavor of the month obsession. Maybe the cute part comes later, but it sure as fuck aint' here now. Nicest thing said to me so far has been "How can someone so smart be such a fucking retard"?
>>
>>36729782
I know how you feel anon. It sucks so much I would give anything to be a girl.
>>
Why do you want to have a female body?
The only purpose of the female body is to create offspring and since you have xy chromosomes its clearly impossible for you to that.Since you dont want a female body in order to create offspring it means you want to have a female body because you have mental disorders and fetishize female gender roles.The reason you fetishize female gender roles is because your a failure as a person and you know that pretending to be female will give you an easier life thats because we live in a matriarchal society that helps females leech of stupid men.Your a degenerate worthless leech that is only useful as cum dumpster and you should kys.

t. Cybot Spookbuster
>>
You can change anon I believe you.
>>
>>36731299

I just want life on easy mode. It's not like I want to be a bitch and get literally fucked in the ass, but I am a bitch and getting figuratively fucked in the ass already. How much worse could an actual dick hurt? All I do is lay there and whimper a little when he jams it in. If he knocks me up then I get child support. If he doesn't I post sad stories of how I was raped by a mean cishet male I thought really loved me and get an angry horde of betas fighting over who gets to give me all of their money.

Fuck gender roles, fetishes, all that shit. I just want to lay around being a useless piece of shit watching chinese cartoons and shitposting all day. At least if I were a girl someone would pretend to care about me.
>>
File: 1465269917192.png (258KB, 503x452px) Image search: [Google]
1465269917192.png
258KB, 503x452px
If you cunts were women you would be the evil, manipulative, psycho Stacys you always complain about. Sure some of you may be cute, maybe, but that would be your only positive attribute.
>>
>>36732002

What makes you think that? Find a rich loser, suck his dick a couple times a month to make up for having a headache every other night of the month, and sit around the house neeting it up while he's out. That sounds like a sweet deal compared to what most of us get now, and considering the abysmal standards set by women means wife material. Unless the guy is just absolutely filthy and trashes the placehe pays for every day there would be no complaints on my end. If he plays his cards right(buys me expensive shit) he could even get 3 blowjobs that month. I already hate fat people so that alone means I'd be in the top 0.005% of women.
>>
File: IMG_1697.jpg (58KB, 487x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1697.jpg
58KB, 487x733px
>>36732123
>what makes you say that
>posts scenario where he's a manipulative gold digger
That's what.
>>
You have the same parasitical mindset of a roastie.You are no different than a roastie.You are useless trash.You produce nothing of value and should kys.

We need a day of the rope for people like you, traps and roasties need to get genocided
>>
semi passing trap here. are there any boys here that need a guide on becoming a girl?
>>
>>36732675
go on, I need all the information available
>>
>>36729842
they are empty aren't they...
>>
>>36732002
If I were a woman I'd probably be a lesbian. I'd possibly be a feminist. but I'd basically be a loner who gave up like I am right now.
>>
>>36729782
we're all born nice OP. life beats that shit out of you pretty damn quick, especially if you suffer the grave misfortune of being born with a penis in the west
>>
File: 1377020518060.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1377020518060.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>36732675
I'm a boy who needs a guide on finding a trap who will steal my heart.
>>
>>36730126
I want to be the girl in your image. Who is she?
>>
>>36729782
>a nice girl
if you ever see her in real life i dare you to try and talk to her , shell probably pepper spray you
>>
>>36732675
The best way is to kill yourself so that you can reincarnate as a girl
>>
>>36732860
look for them on steam friend threads
>>
>>36732675
i need a guide. I used to follow sissifyourself blogspot but Shiny Pink has gone offline and the site is no longer there, been looking for a good guide since
>>
File: Please.jpg (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Please.jpg
16KB, 640x480px
>>36732944
> HE USED TO BROWSE THIS BLOG TOO
what ever happened to her?
>>
> I wish I had been born a nice girl
Yeah but then you'd probably get raped by multiple tyrones and/or hit on by multiple Chads

Be glad you're an ugly man and not a very attractive woman
>>
Being a woman is probably only awesome for the first 30ish years or so, then you become a regular person

Unless you're able to remain appealing past 30. Very few women do.
>>
Why any male would choose to give up manhood is beyond me. Being a man is awesome, just stop being a beta fag and you would enjoy your own life.
>>
>>36732986
shiny made a tumblr centered on female supremacy named "modernwayofthinkingformen" and only updated for like 3 months then vanished.
>>
>>36729782
No way. I don't know a single woman whose concept of cuteness measures up to mine. It's like they're dead inside.
>>
>>36733115
found anything similar since? i haven't she was one of a kind

psure i was always some sort of trans but her shit got me through highschool lol
>>
>>36733162
sissyfactory blospot (google it first result) has the same falvor, but honestly is not as creative as Shiny was. Shiny Pink was GOAT and made me think in ways I didnt think of before
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.