[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, have you ever been catcalled? How did you react?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8

File: Catcall.jpg (268KB, 2280x2280px) Image search: [Google]
Catcall.jpg
268KB, 2280x2280px
Femanons, have you ever been catcalled? How did you react?
>>
Often enough. I like it.
>>
>>36729063
its pretty scary when im out alone because im short and weak and couldnt defend myself

when im with someone i dont really care, its just a minor annoyance
>>
Yes, it was great. I don't know why other women don't like it, it's not like they're gonna rape you, calm down.
>>
>>36729063
Never been catcalled but I wish I was.
>>
Someone post that picture of a woman complaining about being catcalled then a year complaining how no one does it to her anymore and it's men's fault that she misses the attention
>>
>>36729063
Can someone please draw a picture like that with a boy in the center
Thanks
>>
I'm a dude that got catcalled by an ugly, trashy girl once
>>
>>36729170
Girl, girl, get girl, yeah you girl
Show me your titty
The left one

You're welcome
>>
>>36729258
That's fake. The first was real, but she never wrote the second thing
>>
>>36729101
>>36729127
>>36729170
Men and/or damaged

I honestly feel it used to be a lot more common pre internet.
I think I was catcalled most between the ages of 12-15, and honestly I didn't even understand what they were saying. I was pretty autismal and wouldn't be aware of sexual stuff for a long while yet, so when they said it I just got this gross uncomfortable feeling.
It's quite shocking the few times I do think of it these days.

I mean you can explain away people being disgusting online due to anonymity. But in person, to what amounts to a child? I mean what the fuck were these people thinking?
In the UK btw.
>>
I see niggers catcalling girls.
I view any women that responds positively to catcalling as a whore.

Such degeneracy.
>>
>>36729170
if you haven't been by age 13 it only means you're ugly af. consider suicide or an ascetic life.
>>
>>36729063
If the guy is cute, it feels nice. If he's ugly, it's just ... no just no
>>
>>36729467
They were thinking they would get some juvenile pussy of course, don't travel alone, it is not your fault if you got raped but you could have done something to prevent it, protect yourself and minimize the risk, also show the "victim blamer!" bullshit up your ass, your body your job to protect it,
if you see a guy walking around the hood with a wad of cash singing about happy days in a tuxedo you can bet his ass is going to get mugged. did he "deserve" to be robbed? no, did he make the situation as easy as possible for the culprits? yes
>>
>>36729467
Kill yourself you fucking dyke men-hating bitch.
>>
>>36729063
>Implying there are women on /r9k/
You must be a special kind of stupid, anon.
>>
>>36729467
The only man who has called me pretty is my father. You have pretty girl problems. It reminds me how some people say that they don't like when men hit on them at work. Like, do you realize how much of an ass you sound to someone who never gets male attention? Sure, saying stuff to kids is messed up but my point stands
>>
>>36729063
Once by cholos, I laughed.
Once by a car full of both men and women, I was confused.
Also what is is when Nigresses compliment you drive-by style and they're probably just making fun of you for being a white sperg in the hood?
That happened and I just kind of stared at my feet
>>
this thread is full of girls (male)
>>
>>36729063
I feel like I'm being made fun of desu.

If there is enough time to discern the sincerity, I may smile and wave back.

But I don't act like a faggot scared victim like the girl in the OP.
>>
>>36729539
>tfw 2005
>be 13 year old girl
>walking with my similarly aged friend
>somebody fucking catcalls her (I assume, as I am very ugly)
>she tries to show them her tits
>physically restrain her
>get into slapfight over whether she's allowed to be a baby whore
She's a prostitute addicted to heroin now. I wish I could have done more.
>>
>>36729063
those are pretty generous compliments considering she has an ugly beak nose
>>
i dress in leggings and hoodies... no one catcalls me because of how tired i look, which is good because i live in the city... but my friends and even my little sister get catcalled more and i feel ugly... maybe i should start wearing skirts
>>
>>36729063
Someone post the fucking picture of a SJW cougar who wrote an article shaming cat-calling and then wrote an article years later saying she misses being cat-called
>>
I've gotten catcalled a few times and found it flattering. I don't really react or respond in any way in the moment but it's nice to be thought of as attractive.

Obviously though there are different degrees of catcalling, the stuff I get is more of the bottom stuff in OP's picture while the upper stuff would make me feel uncomfortable.
>>
Yeah a few times. Just ignore it who gives a fuck, I'm not special they catcall every girl
>>
No because I'm ugly and always look angry/tired
>>
This thread is proof that 4chan girls are superior to normies.

4chin grills
>be flattered
or
>who gives a fuck

normie cunts
>muh feminism
>muh I'm in danger
>>
>>36731335
>he thinks anyone in this thread is actually a woman
>>
No. It helps if you look like a kid.
>>
>>36731398
Ever go on Omegle? Tons of chicks on the r9k tag. There are many females on this board.
>>
>>36729063
would it be out of line to edit this to things a robot would say?
>>
>>36731882
If you want to do it, then do it.
>>
I'm a big black guy now, but I was molested quite a few times as a skinny little niglet, thrice by women (which I think is hot now) and once by a guy (didn't like that -_-)

Additionally, once a ghetto girl came up to me at a headshop and said "ooh you so sexy,can ah gedda hug? Whatchoo doin'?" But I just side hugged her and she got mad, then said "oh so you scared huh?" And I just said nope, then went to get my salvia.

Another time a drunk lady grabbed my booty on the bus, and a neighbor I had tried to rape me.

It's flattering :)
>>
I'm a dude and I've been catcalled by a bunch of Stacys in a jeep.
>>
>>36730165
This. Stacys can eat shit.
>>
>>36729620
Most rapes are done by people who you know, not strangers in the street, so your logic is retarded
>>
>>36731924
Nigger, what the fuck is this post
>>
>>36729063

Looks like the redheaded trap from that one comic
>>
>>36732160
then all he has to do is pull his dick out
>>
>>36732098
Such is my life, what can ya do?
>>
>>36730165
Do you want male attention anon? I can say you're pretty.
>>
File: 1490486263948.gif (189KB, 362x258px) Image search: [Google]
1490486263948.gif
189KB, 362x258px
>>36729063
Yes, always by a black man. Sometimes Hispanic, it pisses me off that no one talks about this.

>ayy gurl whats yo name?
>No speak English
>ayyy whats yo name?
>Sorry no English

I just pretend I'm European and it works 99% of the time. One time it got really bad I had to stand next to a cop and even then he wouldn't leave me alone
>>
Never, I live in a very small town where everyone knows each other.
>>
File: 1493244541727.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493244541727.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>36729467
Fembot I have a few questions

Were you alone when you were catcalled? Where were you going? To school? How provocative did you dress? I've never been catcalled in my life. I've been stared at but that's it....
>>
>>36732293
dont you at least have a town drunk?
>>
>>36732328
I think we have lots but they mostly stay in the bar.
>>
>>36729063
99.9% the cat callers won't rape you, you fucking idiots. Get off my board you fucking roasties
>>
>>36729063

>WAH PEOPLE ARE LETTING ME KNOW IM SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE

>WOO IS MMMEEEE

This is why I'm a misogynist. The female spoiled ego is unbearable and impossible to take seriously. The problems they think they have are entirely fiction and of their own making. She spends a good majority of her time becoming sexually attractive and then gets upset when it's pointed out that it's attractive -- of course it's actually that she's upset over WHO is saying it, it's coming from unattractive males so it makes her uncomfortable.
>>
I used to be catcalled when I was 12-13 (wearing a baggy physical education uniform).

I recall it felt intimidating. Those degenerates were so much bigger and stronger than me and their language was aggresive and obscene. I never fully understood what they meant but it sounded threatening, not flattering.

I started wearing ridiculously oversized clothes, I cut my hair short and tried to look more masculine/androgynous to avoid being attractive, and it worked. I reverted those changes when I started going to university because people often misgendered me, which was quite awkward and sometimes problematic.

Today I have no problem with strangers saying "hi" or a polite compliment. Those are still uncomfortable (I dislike being the center of attention because I'm an actual sperg with social anxiety) but at least not disrespectful/aggressive, so they're acceptable.
>>
>>36729063
My feminist shirt is pretty good armor for stopping that.
>>
File: 1489939505370.jpg (42KB, 495x573px) Image search: [Google]
1489939505370.jpg
42KB, 495x573px
>>36732409

It's funny how females jump to conclusions. What's actually happening is someone she finds sexually unattractive is talking to her. That makes her feel uncomfortable. Even though it's irrational, the person isn't hurting or harming her and trying to even compliment them.

So in order to validate her shallow preferences towards other people, she has to create an emotion the rest of the normies will view as valid. She's afraid of being RAPED. Yeah, that's it. She can now magically read minds and now the person trying to say she has pretty smile, who doesn't have a pretty smile themselves, is actually OUT TO PHYSICALLY HARM THEM.

And they start feeling the emotions their rationalizing brain needs to keep up the act. She feels threatened. She feels scared. She feels she needs to get out of the situation. She feels she needs a good looking alpha male Chad to come to her rescue! All pretty convenient for someone trying to get away from someone they just don't find physically appealing.
>>
Fucking sluts saying they like cat calling
Whores
Admitting to liking being eye candy
Enjoy your shitty lives after 30 fucking whores
>>
>>36734006
>likes catcalling
WHORE!!

>doesn't like it
RETARDED WOMAN NO ONE IS GOING TO RAPE YOU WHY ARE YOU SUCH A DUMB NARCISSISTIC CUNT

Are we supposed to just not react internally at all?
>>
once, it was kind of my fault though since what i was wearing provoked it
>walking to train station
>have to carry bulky luggage
>for some retarded reason i had decided to wear a skirt that day
>conveniently windy
>see a homeless man
>feel sympathy and try to walk away but cant
>give him $10
>group of five or so men about 15 feet away from me
>"thank you sweetheart" "bless your soul" "god bless you"
>i try and smile and say bless you too
>"and thanks for the show"
>they started laughing and i get really uncomfortable fast
>"bend over honey" "we could see that ass from a mile away"
>unsure how to feel
>mainly just kind of embarrassed and want to cry

its not dramatically scarring like how "feminism" makes it out to be, made me feel self conscious for the rest of the day but thats it. i should at least be thankful to know im moderately attractive enough to be given attention like that. they also probably didnt see it as anything other than joking around
>>
>>36734093
You're supposed to keep walking you dumb bitch
You do realize you're a fucking object, and you're recognized as one when people catcall. That's what they're doing. When they whistle at you or say "hey nice ass girl" they're saying "I see you as the object you are, shut the fuck up and suck my dick"
So, do you accept that you're just a worthless bag of flesh?
>>
>>36734093
Just be blank slates for us to mold and impregnate. Youre not good for much else.
>>
>>36729063
I have only ever been once he said "hey, don't look down. look up, pretty!" ('look down' referring to my constant slouch/head down posture) and I said "t-thank you...!" but I still didn't look up. and then I ran away cause my heart started beating too fast. But it made me feel happy.
Nobody ever is nice to me like that, esp. a stranger! Most of them are rude and laugh at me. I mean... I don't dress very nice, I dress in sweat pants all the time. So I assume he was just trying to be a gentleman and be friendly. It worked. I still think about it alot.
>>
>>36734200
I don't see why sluts think men care about them emotionally. That's what traps are for. We only like you for your pussy. But day by day research is providing us with new ways to replace you.
>>
>>36734236
I know. I know a man will never really care about me. I know he probably just thought I looked vulnerable and easy. I know he could probably tell I was a virgin and thought "ah wow, an easy one!" but even so it made me happy. I'm so lonely even negative attention makes me happy. I'm lonely, he gave me attention, it stimulated my mind, it made my day.
I know how it all goes, anon. There is no hope. I know my place already.
>>
>>36734325
Maybe I can give you some pity attention. I need someone to complain to anyways. How can I contact you?
>>
>>36734325
i want to hug you :( i hope you have a happy day anon... i feel similar when im catcalled
>>
>>36729063
Usually a couple of times a month. I don't react at all - just ignore it, walk straight forward, don't even look at them. If they keep following me or pushing it I will tell them no, i'm not interested.
I thought it would stop during winter but even when I'm in a full jacket it still happens. I think men just want to yell
>>
>>36734325
Fuck, this actually makes me sad. Please try not to take the stuff you read on /r9k/ to heart. Get out there and at least explore more parts of the internet if not the real world. I promise not everyone feels this way, lots of people would genuinely value your company.
>>
>>36734325
i'm sorry you feel this way anon
>>
>>36734370
>>36734325
akira837#8177 is my discord.
Send me a request now
>>
>>36734451
Not interested? But what about those other couple of times a month you willingly climb into a bed or closet with Chad and get choked and slapped stupid like the whore you are?
>>
>>36734573
I'm not interested in random men, buddy. I have a partner.
>>
>>36734166
I think most women continue walking; I was referring to their internal reactions, which are under heavy scrutiny by you. Scrutiny is too good a word; we'll call it hate. It seems that that to you, to be a woman is to be wrong in any instance regardless of context.
>>
>>36734688
Don't take it personally. I don't hate you, I hate your natural instinct to be a an unremorseful slut.
>>
>>36734720
>. I don't hate you
well why the hell not anon?
>>
>>36734795
Because secretly and pathetically I still feel lonely and in need of love. I won't get love if I only dish out hate
>>
>>36734720
But everyone is different. And based on this exchange and your samefagging, you seem degenerate and more likely to engage in casual sex.
>>
>>36734846
What samefagging?
>>
>>36729063
super uncomfortable when youre underage and working in a drive through
>>
>>36734868
Sudden numerous replies written with the same style and sentiment. Were you also the one who thinks traps are for emotional investment?
>>
File: IMG_3342.jpg (49KB, 713x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3342.jpg
49KB, 713x713px
>>36729063
Never, but some kid once yelled "fuck you!!" out of the passenger side of one of those big pickup trucks before kek.. I didn't even do anything, I was just walking on the side of the road and having a smoke.

I live in a rural town of less than 1,000 people. I've never experienced it first hand or seen/heard of anyone I know having to deal with it. Still though, I think it's harmless to an extent. I've seen the videos of the guys that follow girls instead of just staying where they are, that's too far.
>>
>>36734868
You're not exactly being subtle...
>>
i've had people bark at me, whistle, mutter stuff under their breath and shout at me, i dont pay attention to it. it's mostly black people/white trash anyways. if a cute guy did it i'd still be weirded out.

>>36735004
this made me laugh kek
>>
>>36729121
I suggest getting a gun. All are equal in the eyes of the colt .44
>>
>>36735424
It really scared me when it first happened. I thought they were gonna stop ahead of me, get out and beat me up, but they just kept going. I called my mom and she told me to just come home and she was pretty mad about it. Now I just laugh at how stupid it all was.

>I've had people bark at me
Now that's scary, stay safe anon
>>
When I get cat called by ugly men I reply with kill yourself! !!! Or fuck you punk! !! If he's handsome I give him my number and wink.
>>
>>36729063
Like anyone would catcall that man lookin nigga
>>
>>36735657
now that i think about it i have had the same thiing happen to me when was in middle school, literally just hanging out outside playing basketball and some guy yelled out "daaaammn girl!!" and yelled "faggot" at them (because i was edgy and 13) and then had to run inside and hide because they put the car in reverse

the barking was a different thing, walking with my male friend and i was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, just two guys walked past us and ruff-ruffed like dogs, it was weird.
>>
File: men vs women.jpg (295KB, 2280x1140px) Image search: [Google]
men vs women.jpg
295KB, 2280x1140px
Hmmmm...... really activates my almonds.....
>>
>>36729063
I laughed because that's what I do when I'm unsure how to react. Baltimore black guy did not like that. I put on my sunglasses and kept walking though.

The guys in my old city at least weren't pissy when you ignored them.
>>
literally never. i live in a small rural town where it's not okay

or i'm ugly

or both
>>
File: tumblr_ma7y5hRlsI1r46wj1o1_500.gif (1019KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma7y5hRlsI1r46wj1o1_500.gif
1019KB, 500x375px
>tfw only decrepit old men hit on me
>>
>tfw no one hits on me because I'm ugly
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.