[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so obsessed with getting good jobs and having careers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: o-FEMINISM-facebook.jpg (256KB, 1536x1804px) Image search: [Google]
o-FEMINISM-facebook.jpg
256KB, 1536x1804px
Why are women so obsessed with getting good jobs and having careers these days? If I could make a living off of being a twitch camwhore or just be a housewife, I would do so in an instant. Working a job as a woman is like the stupidest decision you could make.
>>
>>36729040
They've been sold a lie, that they can be happy and work a job. Blame it on the media and the nativity of modern women.
>>
Mmm I'd rather not make a living trying to shill with my tits. Im not 20 forever so why not spend this time getting a real job instead of waiting for my looks to shrivel up and dry out?
>>
>>36729040
women seem to think that men go to work and get drunk with the other co workers while giving each other high fives and promotions
in reality men are disposable and treated like shit by society, so when a female comes into the workplace, she gets treated the same way. however since she is used to being pampered by society her whole life she thinks that its sexism and that they are keeping her down because shes a woman
>>
>>36729040
Corporations always need more slaves.
>>
>>36729040
idk, maybe some people find fulfillment through their careers and that's what women are looking for too
>>
File: joo.gif (31KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
joo.gif
31KB, 500x584px
>>36729040
>Why are women so obsessed with getting good jobs and having careers these days?

I have no idea
>>
File: 1423310457776.png (151KB, 501x590px) Image search: [Google]
1423310457776.png
151KB, 501x590px
>>36729526
This is more appropriate.
>>
>>36729040
In addition to muh shekels, there's a sense that being a housewife or otherwise not in employment is parasitic; this was essentially the point of The Feminine Mystique. Being economic dependent on a man also does imply power over you, memes notwithstanding.

Honestly, if you believe half the shit /r9k/ or /pol/ says about women, you have to at least recognize this sentiment; you can't deride women for contributing nothing to civilization and then condemn attempts at rectifying that. It's like making fun of a fat guy for dieting.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.