[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some MK Ultra shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: toptrip.jpg (81KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
toptrip.jpg
81KB, 500x700px
I plan on stealing my oneitis of four years from her several year long boyfriend. I have known her for awhile, we know each other pretty well despite the one year hiatus in communication. we're going to a nature reserve and taking lsd. If she has a good experience, will she associate it with me? this girl is my anima incarnate, my manic-pixie dream girl. Need tips
>>
Get naked as soon as the acid hits. Make her get naked too. Then run around naked in the nature reserve and fuck like deers.

Everyone knows you can't get pregnant on acid so you don't need a condom. (total lie)
>>
>>36728824
A mutual friend will be there too, do i need him naked too? not worried about pregnancy, she has this metal birth control rod in her arm.
>>
Your plan already pretty much covers the bases. Acid is a life changing experience, and at the end of it you and her will have exposed your true egos to eachother, you'll be attached in the most gayest spiritual sense possible
>>
>>36728943
this was my plan Junior year, but I hesitated too much and someone else showed her interest. I should had down this three years ago. the complicated thing is that she lives with her boyfriend's family.
>>
>>36728938
He needs to take a long walk. For like a few days. He's got stuff to do, doesn't he? *wink wink nudge nudge*

>"O-oh y-yeah of course Anon. I have to practice... uhh.. fishing. Yeah".

^Something like that.
>>
>>36728759
How dare you disgrace a lady for something she has no control over. Her genetics. If I were to ever hear anyone disgrace a fine lady like this near me I would cut them down on the spot with my real replica Zanpakuto Katana. I'm sure she would immediately see what a real man is (especially due to my sense of dress and real wool fedora) and come with me to my home. Where I would treat her like a gentlesir and feed her chocolate strawberries and homemade ham & swiss hotpockets.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.