[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I know for a fact about 40-60% of this god awful board are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: french kiss.jpg (113KB, 1200x796px) Image search: [Google]
french kiss.jpg
113KB, 1200x796px
So, I know for a fact about 40-60% of this god awful board are normies, women, chads, cyborgs.
So I want to know
>what is it like kissing a girl?
>what are her lips like?
>what is her mouth like?
>what does she feel like?
>how do you become a good kisser?
>>
gross
>what are her lips like?
gross
>what is her mouth like?
gross
gross
i only ever kiss my gf because it's expected, im not good nor do i really care to practice enough to be good

there are other things that are better, kissing is only a thing because it's a long-standing social norm
>>
>>36728557
>cyborg
That's a good fucking description actually.
I don't consider myself to be a robot because I can talk to females for more than 30 seconds. But that doesn't change the fact that I was a fucking autist until I was 13 and the fact I'm still a kissless virgin.
>>
>>36728557
it depends on the girl, you, and the situation. sometimes a kiss can feel like an electric current on your lips that radiates down your body. that's only happened to me twice. sometimes it's just nothing.
>what are her lips like?
most girls have soft lips, slightly wet and malleable.
>what is her mouth like?
wet, warm, most space is taken up by her tongue. sometimes her breath stinks. sometimes it doesn't.
girls are soft and smooth mostly. even if they have acne or something, there are still nice parts to touch.
8 parts practice, 2 parts natural talent.
>>
>>36728733
Are you a newfag? That terms been around since always. And 13?
If you're older than 20 it's unlikely you're gonna have much recollection of when you were 13.
>>
>>36728809
pre-13 years were fucking traumatic. I'm exactly 20.
I had extreme social anxiety. I literally couldn't talk to anyone outside my family and a few friends between ages 6 and 13. Family got really angry about this because I couldn't buy morning groceries etc. for them, because I didn't want to talk to the cashier.
This is why I remember it very well.
For the record, I don't think I'm autistic.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.