[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black anon here Something not that bad happened to me that i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMBLACKPAYATTENTIONTOME.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMBLACKPAYATTENTIONTOME.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
Black anon here
Something not that bad happened to me that i cant prove had anything to do with race but I'm a sensitive little beeyatch that thinks that the world revolves around my skin color so i wanted to make a thread to bitch and moan and call you cumskins if you say something i don't like or disagree with me in anyway.
>>
Your fault for choosing to be black.
>>
if you make that black face for long enough, your face will get stuck that way op
>>
How many black anons are there on this board for you to bait with this post?
>>
>tfw can't stop thinking about the time i called a black classmate a monkey in middle school

i feel mortified and want to kms

it pops into my mind at random times and haunts me
>>
>>36728518
>>36728559
>>36728588
>>36728667

motherfuckin cumskins
>>
>>36728478
That's cool, I like talking down to spics, spades, chinks and faggots anyways
>>
>>36728478
At least you're still winning the murder-off.
>>
>>36728944
>getting b8ed by a post meant to bait black posters
>>
yeah, I saw that thread too kek PRAISE KEK
>>
File: hmm.png (549KB, 534x557px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
549KB, 534x557px
>be me
>black boy.jpg
>move to an all white school and make white friends
>whenever something bad happens to me, which is a fuckton, e.g teacher fucks me for no reason, they all say it must be racism
>they're not joking
>this happens like twice a day at least
>mfw
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.