[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are all women shit or do good ones exist Are happy relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1484534995378.jpg (153KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
1484534995378.jpg
153KB, 500x388px
So are all women shit or do good ones exist
Are happy relationships possible or is it all just compromising and using one another
>>
File: IMG_2761.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2761.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
That's not the point.

Finding the woman is only half the battle.

The other half is (You).
>>
File: Lou Reed weilding a ding dong.png (208KB, 488x549px) Image search: [Google]
Lou Reed weilding a ding dong.png
208KB, 488x549px
>>36727372
>is it all just compromising and using one another
relationship are more like compromising and dealing with each other's emotional bullshit because you both need each other and you both put wayy to much commitment to stop now
>>
>>36727443
That's sad as fuck m8.
>>
>>36727598
so are relationships. And also you get to hug and kiss 24/7 and sometimes fuck
>>
>>36727695
>so are relationships
That's what I was saying
>you get to hug and kiss 24/7
I doubt that is true in reality unless you happen to find a girl who is not bitchy nor drama prone which seems very difficult
>>
>>36727729
even the bitchy and drama prone girls let you kiss and hug them. Unless you piss them off, then they ignore you
>>
>>36727778
Is it really worth it though?
Are most relationships preferable to loneliness?
>>
>>36727791
>Is it really worth it though?
yes.
>Are most relationships preferable to loneliness?
always.
Every girl has a good and bad trait that makes you want to be with them (for better or for worse). The bitchy, dramatic girls are great in bed, but they will roast you and aren't willing to open up about how they feel. Solemn, quiet girls never want to have sex and always need attention, but they send you cute emoticons and share your interests. There's no real middle ground, so you have to make due. (unless you want to date a trap, but i wouldn't recommend it unless you like girls cumming inside your ass and giving you aids)
>>
>>36728057
What about girls who are just decent people and fun to be around? Neither dramatic nor quiet, just normal. Do they exist?
>>
>>36727443
>compromising and dealing with each other's emotional bullshit
If that's all that relationships were about other that the sex then relationships wouldn't be as popular as they are today, you spastic.
In most cases relationships are a win/win situation, you probably see them like this cause you're a shit human being and projecting your own personality upon everyone.
>>
>>36727372
Good women exist.
Relationships are a meme though. Someone always ends up the abusive party.
>>
>>36728111
yeah. They exist, but they're the ones who friendzone you
>>36728164
I'm not. I'm going by experience. Who the fuck do you think you are telling me how relationships work?
>>
>>36728237
>but they're the ones who friendzone you
Why?
>>
File: r0bots.jpg (161KB, 736x1189px) Image search: [Google]
r0bots.jpg
161KB, 736x1189px
>>36727372
They do but they're ugly.
>>
>>36728275
i don't have all the answers son go ask your mother
>>
>>36728293
This isn't a thing that happens in real life. Ugly girls don't like ugly men. It's something normalfags tell themselves to convince themselves our suffering is earned, because life is easier when you believe everything is just
>>
File: MQVcDSm.jpg (105KB, 807x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MQVcDSm.jpg
105KB, 807x1200px
Ugly men don't like ugly girls.

No one likes ugly people.
>>
>>36728608
you shouldn't be so self-deprecating anon
>>
>tfw you realize that whether or not good women exist is a useless question since why would any of them date a piece of shit like you anyway
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.