[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FnF - Frog and Feels Tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 53

File: tavern.jpg (1MB, 1500x1065px) Image search: [Google]
tavern.jpg
1MB, 1500x1065px
Welcome to the Frog and Feels Tavern, fellow anons! Pull up a chair, enjoy the fire, and remember - it's afternoon somewhere!

Feel free to share a feel, just have a drink, or just enjoy the ambience. We've got a jukebox in the corner or if you're into it, we've got a piano I can unlock on request.

As always, dubs are a free drink.

Let me start the jukebox off:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an_QJ7rCmEw
>>
>>36727117
A cold whiskey, on the rocks.
>>
File: whiskeyice.jpg (94KB, 1375x1300px) Image search: [Google]
whiskeyice.jpg
94KB, 1375x1300px
>>36727162
An iced whiskey, for you.
>>
File: its been 85 years.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
its been 85 years.png
43KB, 542x602px
How do I get a gf, lads?

I matched with a qt on tinder but then she ignored me.
>>
>>36727439
Well, what sort of gf do you want?
>>
File: 1491598942751.jpg (79KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491598942751.jpg
79KB, 515x600px
>>36727117
>Don't want to be kv at 21 anymore
>Don't know how to kiss or even hug
>Get anxiety just thinking about it
Should I just give up
>>
File: 1469575318154.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1469575318154.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>36727483
Cute, quiet, short, unassuming.

I see her in my mind. Sometimes I think I've found someone who seems that way, and then they'll ignore me, or they're not interested.
>>
>>36727540
Go about it systemically, Anon. The first time you're with a girl will be an embarrassing clusterfuck, most likely. Make sure you learn from it, and you'll start moving forward.

You can't learn to walk without falling on your face.

>>36727707
If you want a girl like that, you have to take the initiative. Walk up to her, talk about books or some shit.
>>
>>36728074
Where does one meet those type of girls? You don't find them in clubs or pubs, really.
>>
>>36727117
hey, barkeep, I'll take a boulevardier.

I'm not doing horrible, but today I found out that I'm now the only virgin out of any of my friends and former friends. feels bad, man.
>>
>>36728074
>The first time you're with a girl will be an embarrassing clusterfuck,
That makes me wanna give up desu, that might be acceptable in hs but I'm an adult fuck my life
>>
Ah nothing like a seat by the fire, a rum and cola for me my good sir!

>>36728171
If I had to say, people like that are usually in more peaceful areas. If you wanna meet someone take the path I took, let fate and luck guide your hand to wherever you feels best, and be a kind soul to the ones who interest you!
>>
File: rum-and-pepsi.png (105KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rum-and-pepsi.png
105KB, 300x300px
>>36728366
A boulevardier, on the house for those dubs, friend.

>>36728171
A library, if I had to guess, but naturally libraries are bad places to meet people.

Are you in Uni? You could meet a girl like that in class.

>>36728368
You can end it, and either burn in hell or enjoy eternal nonexistance, or you can take some hits and come out the better for it.

The sad truth is that there is no way forward for you that won't involve a bit of pain. Always be learning from it.

>>36728406
>>36728406
Rum and Cola, coming up.
>>
>>36728563
Not at university, but I will be soon. Hopefully I'll find me a qt there
>>
>>36728563
Thanks Barkeep, say.. I myself have been a little well off when it comes to meeting people, to put my story out in a concise manner... I've always been a loner, but observing people has made me very persuasive and charismatic, my advice to the rest of you is try to follow and mimic your partner's emotions and expressions, and continue on with ample amounts of body language.
>>
>>36727117
something strong

my dad just suicided today
or so im told
>>
What happened to the guy who originally made these threads?
asking for a friend
>>
>>36728843
Shit, man. We've got some everclear in the back.
>>
I just want to live a quiet life. No deep joy, no deep despair. No relationships.
What would be the best job for a person like myself?
>>
>>36728843
Ah my condolences.. barkeep get this man a whisky on my tab, I'll pay for the rum alongside it later.
>>
>>36728843
wait what?
can you tell us more
>>
>>36728945
when i think of a quiet life i think of living in the country being a cabinetmaker or a blacksmith or something. At least that's what i want for a quiet life.
>>
File: 1463177044020.png (174KB, 1706x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1463177044020.png
174KB, 1706x1002px
don't forget a signboard
>>
thinking about moving some place where society's expectations can't get to me
any ideas, boys?
>no shitskin tribe or smth
>>
>>36728988
That's not quiet at all. Those jobs sound stressful
>>
>>36727117

one for the jukebox

https://youtu.be/RknUh1LapJs
>>
Hello robots, My father's girlfriend set me up with a cute brazilian girl. Shes very young though, shes 17 and I'm 21. What should I do? The other day we went to eat and I think it went ok but I don't know what to do now. I really, really want a girlfriend but shes a normie
>>
I've had a thought Barkeep, why not begin opening surprise bar room discord servers that only last mere hours at most? I suppose the ambiance comes from the crowd eh?
>>
Oh and I forgot. Another song for the jukebox.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU_bGYaa3FY
>>
>>36729189
Women are always normies. You can't be a robot if you have everything in life handed to you on a silber platter.
>>
>>36728965
I'll try to keep it short

>My parents divorced when i was young, and i moved with my mom
>Dads new gf treat him good for a good 10 years, until he developed parkinson disease symptoms, which my aunt died of few years back
>Then they starts milking him for his savings, keep asking for his money to care for him, occasionally calling him bad things (im told this, so i dont know)
>this month he gets worse, writes to me and say he doesnt have long
>i call him to tell him that i can come home after exams next month (a week ago)
>today his gf writes to me from his mobile that he an heroed

Guess he didnt want the brain degeration to worsen
>>
>>36729085
they can be but i just imagine the satisfaction of making something people want with your own two hands and the confidence you slowly gain as you get better and better at your craft. eventually everything becomes routine and stress fades.
>>
>>36729189
Yea, brazilian girls are super normies, you better be fun, otherwise your chances are off
>>
>>36727707
actually found mine through tinder.

She said she only did one guy before.
>>
>>36729279
I said
>no deep joy
I don't need this shit
>>
>>36728945
If I had to guess, something manual. Maintenance, Construction, the like. Something simple, working with your hands.

>>36728958
A whiskey, coming right up.

>>36729084
The American Midwest, or Alberta/Southern Manitoba.

>>36729189
Women are by definition normies. Try to make yourself more of a normie by way of the relationship. Relax, listen to her talk, ask some basic questions until you find a connection.

>>36729205
A decent idea.

>>36729262
Fuck, man, that's awful.

>>36729347
Quiet satisfaction.
>>
>>36729347
definitely move to country side
then find something there
>>
>>36729288
She told me she likes to dance in discos and shit like that. I despise going to discos.
>>
>>36729368
Construction/manual work is bad for your health. I don't want that
>>
>>36729368
Thats actually good advice, thanks.
>>
>>36729402
With what money? I am from Lithuania. My whole country is the county side
>>
>>36729450
yea on my first date with my current gf we talked about our college teachers and students that were most memerable, we didnt even go to same school

make her laugh senpai
>>
>>36729493
Come to murica we need more white people
>>
>>36729574
That's almost impossible for me to do
It would be easy if I was brown though
>>
hey bartender, i'm just going to put a couple of quarters in the jukebox if you don't mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKj1EFeU-cM
>>
another few quarters in the jukebox
bartender, just a jameson neat please. i have nothing to share, i'm just here to listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6OLTpVedmw
>>
File: 1454565514851.jpg (88KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1454565514851.jpg
88KB, 633x758px
>>36727117
How's it hanging bartender? I'll just have a coke. Feeling pretty shitty at the moment. Have two midterms coming up and haven't studied for both of them. And then there's girl at work I'm crushing hard on that stood me up for our date last week but it turns out she had a legitimate reason. Turns out her phone broke so we could never confirm the time we were gonna met up. She offered her Facebook so we could talk in the mean time but at the time I thought she was just offering a consolation prize so I told her I don't have a Facebook.
I feel like I fucked up with her and I lost my chance. I still think she might be interested so I hope to ask her again this week but I'm a bit unsure of her response.
>>
Just obsessing over my oneitis as usual. Can't help but think that under different circumstances we could've been together, but the timing just wasn't right and probably never will be. Just give me some red wine, barkeep.
>>
>>36729874
Jameson NEET, coming right up.

>>36729900
Coca-Cola, on the house for those double dubs.
Ask her again, my man. You didn't sperg out, there's still a window.

>>36729909
Red wine, 4u.
>>
File: rage your dream.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rage your dream.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
I'm happy lads, I'm finally getting a JDM car so I can rage my dream.
>>
One Moscow Mule pls.
Nothing else.
Maybe some guys sharing their sad experiences.
>>
>>36730396
A Moscow Mule, coming straight up.
>>
My ex (5 years together) moved out yesterday. She packed all her clothes and left home to her parents. An emptiness lingers in the apartment, on more than a physical level.
I'll have a Baileys while I hit the keys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT7_IZPHHb0

>>36728934
Jack? He died of cancer. Ironically, despite our shitposting, he kept the bar open as long as he was able to.
>>
>>36730455
Thank you, i hope you made it strong

>>36730517
Ur playing wonderful, i`m feeling empty,too
>>
File: 1469673332699.gif (864KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469673332699.gif
864KB, 500x500px
>>36730123
Thanks for the reassurance my man. I will give it another try.
>>
Got 2 years before I graduate. Dad is really ill. I just want him to see me graduate and know I became my own man.
>>
>>36730710
Watch him die and fulfill his death wish with even stronger resolve
>>
I've been having so much trouble sleeping that I'm starting to have trouble w/ being able to understand and respond to questions.

Not to mention today was the third time in 4 days that someone asked if I was "okay," and why I looked so depressed.

Got cucked by this girl I really liked at my own party.

I think I'm showing early signs of cancer and I might just leave it and pull some "I wanna do this naturally" bullshit if my suspicions are right - still gonna talk to a Dr about it soon though.

Gimme something that'll help me sleep, barkeep. I don't go to bars often.
>>
and someone should throw some coins in the jukebox ...
>>
File: 1487536512896.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487536512896.png
293KB, 633x758px
Bourbon and a pistol

>entire bio class arranges study group
>only one not invited
>"sorry anon we forgot to send you the email"
>"I bet youll be alright on the test!"

Im fucking done with this normie shit. Just two more days then I can drink and shitpost into a fucking coma
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv8WesKCwwY
>>
>>36730932
I find that Rum puts me to sleep. I'll pour you a rum and coke.

>>36730710
Perform well on your exams and such, so even if he doesn't make it he knows you're on the right track.

>>36731158
Triple bourbon, no pistol, sorry.

It's entirely possible nobody had your email, but fuck them anyway. The ultimate redpill is focussing on yourself.

>>36731008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jENj7YWZZfk
>>
Ghosted this chick a while back, we never fucked. She still tries to hit me up at least once a month. Heard from some friends that she often talks about me and misses me. How do I go about fucking her?
>>
File: 298.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
298.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>36727117
I'll have a shot of fireball, barkeep.

Lately I've been feeling sort of frustrated; I'm still single again, and I'm not sure if I should confess to this 8/10 girl that I like. She probably thinks of me as her friend, and it's gonna be awkward as hell if she turns me down.
>>
File: IMG_1132.jpg (28KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1132.jpg
28KB, 250x202px
>>36731158
I remember reading some anon say that he wasn't invited to a normie study group but still did better than everyone else, you're gonna make it I believe in you.
>>
>>36731277
Literally respond to one of her messages and meet up. Go a few hours without sperging out, get her back to your place, and kiss her when you're alone together. You'll pretty much be able to tell if she's receptive on the spot; if she's not, play it cool, "sorry, I guess I misread" or some shit. This is easy as pie.

>>36731280
Shot of fireball. Don't bother confessing, just ask her to hang out sometime, and get her laughing.
>>
this thread, specially OP, is really fucking autistic, I guess I'm the right place!
glass of milk, please
>>36731158
fucking assholes desu
>>36730932
do some kind of excercise for an hour or more, if that doesnt help, idk. Sometimes I cant sleep too, most days I get like 4-5 hours of sleep. I think it is because of having screens in front of my eyes all the time. Read a book, instead of shitposting here
>>36729909
literally me irl, its been like 4 years ffs
>>36727540
just get drunk, but not here, somewhere with 3D girls, if it doesnt work, repeat until it does
>>
>>36731341
Right I figured that, think I should just wait until she hits me up again?. I answered her once but ended up hanging up on her. I also saw her like a month ago when hanging with a mutual friend. She kept saying my name before and after every sentence, and saying shit that I took as her flirting with me
>>
I'm 26 with a business degree I haven't even fucking used and only scraped to get desu, live at home and earn 12k a year as a support teacher in a school.

Just don't know what to do anymore, there's even a girl that likes me but I don't even want a relationship. Don't know what I want desu.

Not even depressed or anything really but everything is slowly passing me by, friends, youth will be gone soon next 6 or 7 years and I have nothing to show for it. Feel like I slipped through the net, everyone else just seamlessly fell into a career and everything else and I'm just here drifting with no purpose or independence and have no motivation to really do anything about it.

Fuck maybe I am a bit depressed idk.

Anyway thanks for the vent. You lads probably know more about this sort of thing than anyone I know in real life
>>
>>36728945
You could be trucker
>>
Can I get a beer. Thanks.

I have the same friends I had since I was 12. They all turned out to be Normies except me. Because of them I actually have a lot of contact with other people and girls but I feel like I dont get better in being social. Everytime we hang out with other people I become silent and really uncomfortable. They ofcourse notice and are always telling me to just relax and shit but it seems impossible for me to talk freely about normal topics.
Why? Why do I have to be like this? My friends obviously dont know how this feels and cant give me advice that will actually help me. How do I overcome this shit.
>>
Any of you robits know if ending it is the ultimate redpill? I'm looking for a way out, barkeep. What's your recommendation? If nothing then I'll just take what the guy above me is having. I'll be at the table in the corner if anyone needs me.
>>
>>36731444
Milk for you. Your drinks are free tonight for those trips.

>>36731451
Send her a text.

>>36731553
Fuck, man. Ask yourself - what would make me happy right now?

>>36731776
Free beer for that 1776 get. What do you think about when you try to talk to people? You don't necessarily need to talk, just stand in the circle, nod, and give a stock response sometimes. That's enough to convince people you're normal, but "quiet".

>>36731808
Suicide is the blackpill. The ultimate redpill is focussing on yourself so you can better benefit those around you.
>>
File: disdain.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
disdain.gif
603KB, 320x240px
I'm feeling so fucking angry right now about life and our society as a whole. I just saw this terrible video and it resurfeced some thoughts and memoiries. I wrote a giant essay on plebbit (I'm so sorry I get bored) and I just want someone to read what I have to say, because I'm sure it will be downvoted out of sight. I will link the video for anyone who is interested but be ready to rage and cry.
>>
>>36732000
FUCK I forgot link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1vpQujItkg&feature=youtu.be

[1/2] "If a man did an eighth of what this subhuman did in this video he would be serving many years in prison and hung by his heels by the media and the entire country would come to sudden grinding halt. This female specimen however was able to get away with a inconvenient 2 years probation plus granted supervised contact. Why is this allowed? The only reason ANY action was finally taken was because he had to film his own children being abused for 9 minutes. Not even trying to be edgy or badass, but she should have been left broken in the dirt just for the sake of balancing nature. When the fuck are people going to recognize that women have an extremely unfair advantage in society and as evidenced by this video, can get away with at least very little repercussions with heinous physical and emotional abuse. Who knows how long this has been going on and what kind of lasting effect this will have on these children and their children."
>>
>>36731895
T-thanks you too
I mean, fuck. Yeah, you're right man. I just need to buckle down and finish my essay. Thanks. I actually went for a walk today so I feel pretty good, for the first time in a long time. You guys are alright.
>>
>>36732032
[2/2] "Even in the video, this female and the other one are saying shit like "Why do you do this to me?" "You're just making her more mad." "Do you want this to stop or not?" "This is your fault - everything is your fault." They can't or won't even entertain personal responsibility and there's always, no matter how hard it is to do, a way to make themselves the victim. I grew up with a mother who did similar things sometimes - single mom of course because why not. And I was constantly at odds with her and fighting back verbally and sometimes physically - though I always had to restrain myself from fully crossing that line for my own well being as much as my mother. Seeing this shit now just brings me back to those events and how I felt about myself - that shit is irreversible damage to a child and I barely got what this kid did in the video. This is why I will never give a fuck about feminism or women's "issues." Not only that, but every new cause that I'm told by society and media to lay down my rights and life for I get just little bit more angry because all I have to do is think about my life, the things I've seen and experienced, and shit like this video to realize that every new article and every new video from fucks like these and their sycophants, and realize that it's all a big spit in the face to Western civilization and humanity as a whole. i am so triggered right now holy shit"
>>
>>36731895
That's the problem man I'm not sure. Maybe finally finding out what it is I want to do with myself would be nice.

Scotch and sodawater is think I want most right now though please
>>
>>36731895
yeah thats the point. most of the time I just do that. Stay quiet and add something every now and then. But I dont just want them to think I am normal I actually want to interact. Talk with girls and shit. Overcome my anxiety.
>>
God I want alcohol so bad. I haven't drank in over a month and I'm never really happy except when I'm drunk. Uh, I think I'll drink some water out of a faucet I guess.
>>
File: guiness.jpg (12KB, 170x262px) Image search: [Google]
guiness.jpg
12KB, 170x262px
Guinness for me

>Backbreaking crush on a girl
>Haven't seen her in months
>Barely even know her
>Don't even notice other girls
>>
Can I get some tenders and double long island?

Thanks!

Just got my visa to go to Russia
>>
>>36727117

Just chicken tenders, its traditional kekistani cuisine
>>
>be me
>working 4 hour shift today
>talking to chad colleague because he plays overwatch and so do I
>we start chatting about random shit
>both finish shift at the same time
>he asks for a lift, figured why the fuck not
>gets in my car
>talks about wanting to fuck a colleague on the deli
>I know he's fucked several colleagues
>then out of nowhere he tells me he's banged a trap before
>wtf.gif
>call bullshit on that by telling him that can't be because he's straight and is smart about these things
>fucking confirms he is straight but was high AF when he did it, and shows pic of the trap
>fucking feminine except cheekbones really standout

I can never look him dead in the eye ever again, knowing he's fucked a tap. I have literally said to his face, that it's gay.
>>
File: your_post.gif (2MB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
your_post.gif
2MB, 250x187px
>>36732907
>kekistani
>>
>>36732858
Looking to go this fall from america. How did the application process work?
>>
>>36732997
It was kind of a pain in the ass
>>
Should I spend $65 on Mario Kari 8 for the Switch or should I use that money on alcohol?
>>
>>36733027
Yeah that's what I keep hearing =/
>>
>>36733122
U white?
>>
>>36733131
White as they come
>>
>>36727117
I'll have a whiskey tumbler and a bottle of the cheapest bourbon you have.

There's this girl I've met through mutual friends a couple of times, and her personality is so similar to mine, it'd probably feel like masturbation if I laid her. (read as: very good). I really want to date her, but I don't even know how to start, so I kinda need to reset my brain to default settings.
>>
>>36733293
How well do you know her? What's she like?
>>
>>36733221
Belarus was easy to get a visa
>>
>>36733319
As I said, we met at gatherings a couple of times and she's a robot like me. In addition to the baseline autism we share a couple of rather rare interests and preferences. We didn't really talk much, and never one on one.
>>
>>36733418
Make it happen then, man. Great opportunity. Grab a drink
>>
>>36733501
>Make it happen then, man
I've been overthinking already and can't figure out a first line to send her. Almost all of my approaches were instant dead-ends so far.
>>
>>36733627
Step away from your phone or whatever, clear your mind for a bit, then jump right in without thinking. People appreciate assertiveness.
>>
>>36733677
Hence the bottle of bourbon, nothing else clears my mind really. It's not even that I'm thinking about her nonstop, I don't even know her well and won't allow myself to fall in love with someone I don't know. But I feel like just "hey" won't work as an icebreaker.
>>
I GOT LIGHT RANCH WITH MY TENDIIIEEEESSS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

>COMMENCE DIGESTED TENDIE PURGE
>flail arms all over the place and smear poopoo on the bar
>jack off while holding daki and screaming
>slip on poo
>knock self out
>>
>>36727117
Give me anything and everything. I wanna drink myself to death.

I'm done with this shit. Everything I used to enjoy has slowly become tedious. Even watching anime or shitposting feels like a chore. Anytime I change things up by switching jobs, moving or trying to meet new people its always more trouble than its worth.

If my mom wasnt around to be saddened by my death, I wouldve put a bullet through my head years ago.

Hows your day barkeep?
>>
>>36733832
You're right man, it's an awful icebreaker. Have a plan or a follow-up. Ask if she wants to check out that new bar or jazz fest or whatever's in town.
>>
>>36727117
I'll just stick with my shake here, feelin pretty comfy.
I'm worried about what's coming up though. Specifically in three weeks I leave for an internship for the job I've wanted since I was 12 years old.
I'm just so worried I'm going to fuck it up. Both the job and the social aspects. I'll be living in the company's housing with a bunch of other interns I don't know, and apparently it's very normie/party like there.
Also I'll be one of very few guys working there with probably 80% employees being qt girls, so this could be a great opportunity but once again I keep thinking how it could go so wrong.
>>
OP, if you had to make a simple drink consisting only of one liquor and one soda or juice you could easily get from the grocery store, what would you make?
>>
File: 1489433814403.jpg (52KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1489433814403.jpg
52KB, 480x368px
Just a water please.
I feel like I'm constantly being judged in my own home. I can't go and get food without feeling the eyes of my roommates. Everything I say or do is criticized by their stares, stored away to be further discussed between each other over a smoke and a few laughs at my utter ineptitude. They'll put on a smile and talk to me but underneath their flimsy mask I can see the hatred. I need to get out but I don't have the money or experience. I'd have to move back in with family. Not sure which situation would be worse, but I know for sure I'm not happy here.
I'd drink but they would tear me down for that as well. I must sit in my room. Silently.
>>
>find a cute girl
>talk to her a whole lot during our club meetings
>get to know her, become quite infatuated
>find out from a friend that she has a boyfriend
>still really like her
>tried going on Tinder to get my mind off of her
>no one on there interests me

I don't know what to do. I've considered just asking her straight up, but I don't want to ruin our friendship since I genuinely enjoy hanging out with her. To make matters worse, she's Asian, so now the only girls that kind of pique my interest are also Asian and have some nerdy interests. I hate this shit.
>>
>>36727117
I have a programming project due soon that I have no idea how to complete and I've been too depressed to start early. I hate when this happens. I'll just keep thinking I should probably start but am overwhelmed by anxiety and stagnation.
>>
>>36728670
This desu. You need to make the other person feel very interesting. Everyone likes validation.
>>
>post yesterday in the uni thread about how my final grade in algebra came out to a 69.71%, just under the 70% required to pass the class

>confirmed today that it was rounded to a 70%

thank god thats over with

now my only problem is finding a summer job and I'm having absolutely no luck
>>
How do I keep friends, anon?

Everybody just stops talking to me or inviting me to stuff eventually.
>>
>>36732985
What did he say about that experience? Was it good, shitty? This is a pretty hilarious situation.
>>
Hey, Bartender...let me get a shot of whiskey.

As of today, it's officially been a year since I've had sex. And in the time since a year ago today, nobody has even showed an ounce of compassion towards me. I feel as each day goes on, the more bitter and depressed I become.
>>
>>36727439
I've only gotten three matches on Tinder in the year I've used that, and of those three, I've only had one respond back. Unfortunately, she lives about fifteen miles away. It's a numbers game. I've swiped right on hundreds of women, only to get ignored.
>>
>>36727117
Gimme some of that red label straight.
05.06am here kinda thinking about my associate degree studies not really working out I need to find my passion but fuck it's hard currently learning programming on school not that I want to but fuck doing stuff w computers is something I am half decent at
Still looking for that one thing that will actually make me want to work for school
At least im semi good looking and not a virgin ah well
>>
Hey guys. I'll just get a beer if you're still here Bartender.

I've been coming on /r9k/ a lot less recently, I guess that could be considered a good thing. I've been getting to know this girl in one of my classes, I actually really like her. I'm always able to get along with her and make her laugh when we get to talking, but I always have trouble getting the conversation started. I suppose my main goal in life right now is getting her number, I don't really give a shit about too much else right now.

The trouble is that I met her pretty recently and we don't know each other that well. I guess i just hope she wants to get to know me as much as I want to get to know her (she probably doesn't lmao).

Have to make a lot of choices about my future soon. Making big decisions stresses me out so I've been mostly avoiding that. Although I am generally looking forward to it, if only for the change of scenery.

Not sure if anyone even bothered to read this, but it feels good to write about how things are going i suppose.
>>
this makes me want to go to a bar, guess i'll make do with whiskey + cigarettes and reading r9k.

being a public defender is killing me, law major was the biggest mistake in my life
>>
>>36736462

There's always someone reading anon.

I hope you find a better place after your decisions are set. It'll probly happen since your mindset seems healthy enough.
>>
>>36736541
That's a pretty impressive job to have though, I honestly didn't expect anyone here to be a public defender. What's it like?
>>
I'll take another blue moon. Feeling really good tonight because I might have finally nabbed a job in the field I want to work at. I've been unemployed for three weeks and I accidentally shaved my beard off, but things have turned out nicely.
>>
>>36729900
Dont give up yet friend but you need to accept there's the chance she doesn't feel the same way. You still got a shot go for it
>>
>>36734455

Nothing can be done really if you enjoy spending time with her then do that but you have to respect her relationship. If you get over her then great and if she splits with her boyfriend you're there to pick up the pieces
>>
>>36735480

You don't need to keep friends. If they move on they aren't the right people for you. It might hurt but thats the truth you just need to find the people that you truly connect with.
>>
>>36727117
Hit me with a White Russian.

How do I get qt 3.14 muzzies to like me?
>>
one mojito plz
>>
>>36736462

About the girl thing you need to start slow. Get her instagram or snapchat or something before her number its less intimidating on both accounts. Once you have that just interact with her a little bit and see where it gets you.
>>
>>36728669
it takes time. I didn't get any action until I was out of high school. didn't lose virginity until i was in college
>>
>>36729189
whats the legality of that? I've been with brazilian girls and i would reccomend it. they're crazy but the booty is fine
>>
>>36729405
I used to as well, but then I tried doing it while I was hammered. It got a lot more fun. Alcohol helps loosen you up if you're nervous about dancing
>>
>>36729900
fuck dude. shit happens and I bet she actually did break her phone. If she wasn't in to you she wouldnt have offered her facebook. It's probably not too late to get it. just say you were nervous or something.
>>
Bartender, a round of shots for everyone on me. Just got accepted into a prestigous business program and I'd like to celebrate.
>>
>>36727117
Haven't been to the bar in a while now. Good to see it's still here

I'm just having a glass of white wine, trying to get sleepy
>>
>>36737856
Congrats, anon. Good to see people bettering themselves here
>>
>>36734127
I had my first big internship at a very prestigious investment firm this semester and i was so scared of fucking it up. I've found that the big companies are typically nicer because they've had interns before and know what they're capable of and how to treat them. Dont stress it and youll be fine. Dont worry too much on making friends with the other interns, focus on learning the trade and making connections.
>>
Bourbon. Straight, like the good old days. I just left. I literally justbtook my shit and my cat and fucking left where i was and moved half way across america. I drove from new york city to kansas in search of where i belong, a new life, just better for myself. Its nice so far but theres a lot of work to be done. Im doing it bartender. Im fucking doing it.
>>
>>36736117
how was your profile? keep it short and youll get more replies. women like a little mystery.
>>
>>36737966
If that's what you want to do I'm fucking proud of you buddy. What inspired the move?
>>
>>36737966
literally think about doingg this all the time
>>
gin n' tonic

>convinced by a friend to to go out dancing
>spend most of the night seated
>a girl approaches me and asks why I'm sitting
>asks if I wanna dance
>"I appreciate the thought, but I'm not really enjoying this place much"
>"aww, come on, anon"
>"all right fine"
>I get up
>She notices my height relative to her
>"oh uh sorry anon I've gotta run"
ayy fuck you ( ; n ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw
>>
>>36737921
thanks. I'm really excited because not a lot of people from my specific school get in but at the same time I wonder if I should just drop out and do music. At this point i can still do both school and music but I'm worried that by the time I hit the point where I cant do both itll be too late. but then again you have people like brian may who had full time careers before droping out to do music so maybe it wont be too late.
>>
>>36738084
those girls are always bitches you dont need them.
>>
>>36738119
It's never too late buddy. My realistic advice would be to pursue music as a hobby, at least until you have a degree as backup. You're only young (I'm guessing) so don't worry so much
>>
File: 8276092285.jpg (149KB, 1000x633px) Image search: [Google]
8276092285.jpg
149KB, 1000x633px
>Open up notepad
>Write last 2 or 3 days (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
>Try to recall what happened and write when you have interacted with people
I just realized that over the past 4 days I've held 2 conversations, a friend and my mom. (both through skype)
Outside of that, my life isn't devoid of people, but over the past >year its been that I don't know many people in my area, nobody that I would have considered more than an ok friend...even then I havn't seen them in a couple months and don't intend to.
I don't think I'm lonely. I don't know anymore.

I should also stop doing nothing all the time

/blog
>>
I'm starting university in the fall and I'm honestly scared shitless; even if I'm using my English degree as a stepping stone into Law school, who's to say I'll even succeed? This shit's eating me up, man. I seriously find it hard to get up in the morning to even go to school because I feel like nothing I do has any purpose. I feel like I want to distamce my friends because even if I value them and I seriously enjoy even spending time with them, they just don't get it. We don't even need to be doing anything, just spending time with them is enough. I'm slipping, man. What can I do? Am I doing the right thing, even?
>>
>>36727117
Bombay on the rocks.
>>
>>36736906
Thanks man. I've come to terms that she might lost interest but here's to hoping she hasn't.
>>36737763
Yeah, she actually did. She showed me her phone the following day and she couldn't use it. But I honestly don't have a Facebook so her giving me her Facebook would be pointless.
>>
File: 20170502_181924.jpg (352KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170502_181924.jpg
352KB, 1920x1080px
I want to be trap because i have a 14.5 cm dick but my butt looks horrible
A tall glass of xx lager please
>>
>>36730829
>>36731260
Right now I can do well. I'm worried when he's gone it's gonna fuck me up emotionally.
>>
>>36738174
You just have to keep trucking forward man. You won't regret going to school. Make sure you keep contact with those friends, and try to unwind when you can.

I say this as someone who's been through it all
>>
>>36738153
yeah thats true. Currently my plan is to move to LA or new york and get a job after i graduate and try to do music while working. I think I'm gonna make it musically tho. I'm talking to a guy who wants to start a label and sign me and also a friend of mine has an in with the huge record labels and he said he could get my demo in the hands of some big people. plus i'm talking to the executive of a medium sized label so I've got a lot of options
>>
>>36728945
Get a job as a longshoreman. Or work at a small dock repairing ships, scraping barnacles, and things of a maintenance nature. That's what I could see myself doing, just to be by the sea again.
>>
>>36738211
make one and get her info dude.
>>
>>36737997
For the first time in my life i decided i wanted to fit in somewhere. Tired of the cycle of nothing. Im 23 and will be a good example for others to follow one day. I aint gonna be rich or famous or invent the newrst dildo but i sure as fuck will be the best fucking person i can be and will inspire others to be the same.
>>36737997
Its harder than you think. I left most of my shit in the trash back in new york. Took the cat and left honestly.
>>
>>36738174
You won't know until you try. Uni is all about putting in the hours, it seems you have a set goal which is great! If you hate it, it's not at all abnormal to switch your program, even if you hate it you might find something you're good at or really interested in

also fuck whoever says just hanging out isn't enough
>>
>>36738276
Wew I didn't know you were doing so well with the music. If you think you can get signed I say why the hell not. I would start school in the meantime though
>>36738280
My cousin does that work and the pay is pretty great. A fair amount of competition starting out though
>>36738331
Well that's an inspiring story to me. I wish I had the balls
>>
File: neonsign.png (359KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
neonsign.png
359KB, 614x389px
>>36732244
Scotch & Sodawater, coming up.

>>36732670
Here you go.

>>36732714
Tapwater, coming up.

>>36732806
Guinness on tap.

>>36732858
Here you go, friend. What's in Russia?

>>36732907
Here's a plate.

>>36733086
Mario Kart 8.

>>36733293
Here's your whiskey tumbler. Talk to her, see how it goes.

>>36733896
Here's a bottle of Bacardi.

>>36734127
Just relax and get into it; you'll probably get laid.

>>36734238
Gin and Tonic.

>>36734417
think you're just paranoid. I don't know how to solve it.

>>36734835
>>36734835
Gotta just do it, man.
>>>/g/60153307

>>36736074
Shot of whiskey.

>>36736446
Pint of Red Label.

>>36736462
Beer, coming right up. R9K is a pretty awful place. Sounds like this girl will be good for you.

>>36736541
Here's your whiskey; please smoke outside.

>>36736902
Pint of blue moon. Glad to hear it.

>>36737460
White Russian. Are you in Europe?

>>36737567
Mojito.
>>36737903
White Wine, glad to see you again.
>>36737966
Straight bourbon; free for those dubs.
>>36738084
Here's your gin and tonic. It's tough.
>>36738192
Bombay on the rocks, baby.
>>
>>36729493
>Lithuania
Lumberjack? Fisherman? Farmhand? Work at a coffee shop 3 days a week. Something with that sort of atmosphere will keep you mellow and relaxed.
>>
>>36738357
yeah thats the plan. it would be stupid to drop out of school at this point if it isn't interfering with music. I'm just worried that i'll get sucked into an office job and then never actually try music full time and then 20 years goes by.
>>
>>36738313
Had one years ago but deleted it because I hardly talked to most of those people on my friend's list. The few I did have my phone number and hit me up when they want to talk. Found it useless for the most part and found myself wasting too much time on that site as I do on this one now.
>>
Can I get a snakebite pls barkeep? I dont think they serve them any more but it'll remind me of my teenage years.
>>
>>36738391
Well that's up to you man. If you put in the effort you won't end up that way.

Believe in the me the believes in you
>>
>>36727117
Listening to this is relaxing. Makes me feels sad because no qt gf

https://youtu.be/M98TnmoEoh0
>>
>>36738504
I;m listening to an even sadder version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgAHe68bq2k&t=303s
>>
only two more finals to go tomorrow and I'm done for the summer. cant wait
>>
>>36731776
Repeat the last few words of what they say and smile while saying "right." Or "really?" Seem interested and let them do the work.
>>
Stressing out about getting a summer job with no experience at almost 20. oh well...
>>
File: Q7r7CZh.gif (2MB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
Q7r7CZh.gif
2MB, 550x400px
>>36727117
Extra dry martini, also enjoying the jukebox today good sir.

Kinda feel like putting a catharsis of my thoughts here. I feel like I'm a cyborg, or probably more likely a failed normie, just kind of wondering through life. Even with a path to success apparent, I just have found a lack of joy in the daily life.

Went on a date with a girl today. Went to see "The Circle", which tried to explore some decent topics, but was rather shallow and focused on one dumb individual, and had plotholes, but I just felt nothing for the girl I was with. Had the chance to hold her hand, and didn't feel like it. Then it dawned on me that I don't really feel strongly towards most girls, most people, or anything anymore, unless it be of the immediate moment. I've slowly been contemplating the idea of suicide every day, though with no intention of doing so - just the thought of death to be a relief of the boredom of life.

Surely the stoic life isn't just that of being emotionally blunted to everything. I've considered seeing a therapist just so I can have a conversation about my thoughts without judgement, as someone to talk to, as even when I feel I may "have" some sort of connection, it doesn't stop the immediate feelings of boredom and loneliness that follow.
>>
is there food here
>>
I met this girl i really love the thing is she told me recently she was raped and i really want to tell her i want to date but im afraid she thinks wrong about men
The sad thing is that i leave in 2 months to med school i dont know if i have the guts to tell her
>>
>>36738589
target is really good for that. they generally dont give a shit about experience and they give raises a lot.
>>
>>36738412
Here you go, friend.

>>36738637
A martini for you. You should see a therapist; I did the stoic bit for three years and I almost killed myself.

>>36738694
It's probably not a good idea to date her if you aren't in a position to take care of her. Even if you get her to date you, she's going to need support and if you can't provide it will go really badly for both of you.
>>
>>36732032
>>36732058
Plebbit isn't the place to go to vent, those guys don't care. I understand your pain, we are empathetic to our civilization, our people, our ideals. But you've got to let go of that stuff. It makes you feel out of control, powerless, what does worrying get you? Nothing. You need to consolidate your own life, sort your own self out. Only then can you move forward, only then can you become a bulwark against social and moral degeneration.
You've got to let go, don't be a slave to the darkness that seeks to gain entrance to your soul. Be light, be strong, be wise, courageous, and good. I'm telling you right now, it's not going to be some great dictator, some grand social movement, or a massive protest, no media propaganda campaign, none of that will change the world. But let me tell what will. The little things, the small everyday acts of kindness. Carry someone's groceries to their car. Giving a compliment. Telling someone you love them. Telling the truth even when you don't want to. Those things, those are the things that Evil fears.
You've got to resist, let go, and charge headlong towards your own life. Do good
>>
I don't know if you remember this, but I asked for some advice a few months back about a girl I had feelings for who didn't really return the sentiment and had pretty severe anxiety. You told me to just let it go and try and move on; I'm sorry to say I didn't do that. Instead, I just kept pushing forwards and eventually kind of got with the girl. We would hold hands, we cuddled a few times, we both admitted to loving each other, and I got to suck on her nipples. A lot of stuff happened in between with her not really being willing to distance with her ex, but it was ok because he moved so they couldn't do anything anyways. Eventually they ended up in a hotel room together (they're both part of a weird band thing) and made out and I got angry. I told her I never wanted to talk to her again and a lot of other things. Eventually we made up, though, and things were good for a while. About a week ago they went on another tour together and I was, of course, very nervous. I ended up going on a date with another girl and I kissed her. I told her, and instead of getting with the ex she got with a totally new guy. After this we talked and I admitted to her that I had hated her at multiple points in our interactions. That kinda broke her and she told me she thought I was emotionally abusive, and, to be honest, I probably was. I would often get mad at her for not distancing from the ex and not being willing to be closer with me. Things really came to a head today, actually, when I admitted that I had faked substance abuse just to get her to talk to me (her brother disowned her family over drug stuff, so she was not pleased with this). As things stand, I don't really want to talk to her anymore, my best friend thinks I have sociopathic tendencies for the things I've done in regards to her and is telling me to never speak to her again, and she is happy with this new guy. I don't really want advice with this, I've decided not to talk to her anymore, but I wanted to say it. Thanks
>>
>>36738694
You should tell her. She can't possibly think all men are bad because one did her wrong.
>>
File: 1489368346072.jpg (299KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489368346072.jpg
299KB, 1080x720px
>I should have aborted you
>You were a mistake
>>
>>36727117
In one of my classes got a 95 on my first midterm and a 44 on my second midterm (class average around 80 for both). Another I decided not to write a paper for no fucking reason and dropped 10% off my final grade. Two more classes I had to drop. One more I'm on the verge of failing. I'm fucking up big time.
>>
>>36738759
what you did was emotional abuse but what she did with her ex and hooking up with the guy wasn't right either.
>>
>>36733832
>Hey, when we going to hang out?
Guaranteed response.
>>
>>36738739
Thanks FnF Tender.

Funny enough, I actually work as a bartender of sorts myself (Also going to school for CS/CE). Regardless, I used to think that finding the right girl would bring back the sort of naive-bliss of being a teenager, but after being emotionally manipulated enough, I became unempathetic.
>>
>>36727117
I can't work or drive due to chronic health problems. I also can't drink alcohol.

I'll have a tonic water with lime and any advice about how to spend my time.
>>
fuck dudes. So last year I became close friends with someone I was in a band with. He just moved to my area and so he didnt really have any friends in the area. We hung out like 4 times a week and eventually he did make more friends here but we still kept hanging out. At one point tho he just drops me for another friend group and we haven't hung out since. A few days ago we actually hung out together and later that night i sent him a text saying that I missed hanging out with him. He just left me on read. what do?
>>
Well, I'm back again here, folks. I thought I'd never come back anytime, but I just can't get out of the hole.

I need to get this out of my chest, everyone: I miss the good ol'days back when I was in high school, around staceys and chads. When I had other friends, another life. Where I had a chance of having my first girlfriend. This new world isn't for me anymore. I can't take it. I want to turn back time.

>>36727117
Two tequila shots, please.
>>
>>36738885
Not OP, but have you considered learning studies on your own? I'm learning linear algebra online (not-school related) and plan on learning more math too.
>>
>>36733896
I think you need to try and get more sunlight. Go out for a run, look at the sky, run hard. I mean hard, run till you can barely walk and then force yourself to stay balanced and keep pace by muscle recruitment and core tension. You'll feel better, much better. Struggle destroys monotony. It's got to be tough, difficult. Going to work feels tough, but you do it, you know you can do it. But running hard, uphill maybe, maybe find a friend or pick up a marathon or Olympic training program (don't have to complete it just use an exercise routine or two), something you almost know you can't do. But you go for it anyway, win or lose you feel way better.
I used to be like you, you simply need better leisure time. I used to think leisure was hedonism, vidya, food, parties. Leisure, what it really is (and Aristotle wrote about this too), is struggle, self improvement. That's what we were meant to do when we "relax". Functioning in society is sometimes boring and dull, thus our "down time" can't really be "down time" because we get enough of it from the dullness of everyday life. Our downtime, leisure time, must be spent in a pseudo-masochistic quest for self improvement.
>>
File: fish big smoke.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
fish big smoke.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>36727117
If y'all serve food here, I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, four by four animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

I remember this order from heart. And yes, this is original.
>>
>>36738902
Don't just tell him that you miss him. Go find him and have a nice talk. He'll understand.
>>
>>36738921
I'll take two tequila shots with ya too. I share the same sentiment as well. Despite high school being a cespool of idiots, ourselves likely included, we were able to be around people and "socialize" for most of our time, which I look back with nostalgia.
>>
>>36738766
I hope she is so pretty amd very nice but sadly her uncle(im not meming) raped her for over a year
>>36738739
But this might be my last chance
>>
>>36738961
If he would understand wouldnt he have at least responded to my text? I know he saw it. I've seen him in person since but we havent said anything to each other. I'm honestly considering telling him to fuck off since I was his friend when he didnt have any but he just decided to trade up whenhe could have
>>
>>36734127
>how it could go wrong
Okay, step one, make those wrongs not terrible by considering how they are just lesser rights. You aren't dying, you aren't in physical pain, your family is safe, so are you, humanity isn't dying of a disease, the universe isn't collapsing in on itself, you have lived a good life (probably), you can reasonably assume you'll wake up tomorrow. By almost all standards you're practically invincible. The social arena isn't the most significant thing in the world. >>36734417
Sit them down. Stare at them, don't let them see you breath, blink, or swallow, don't move, just stare. I've seen it get confessions out of people who'd rather die than breath a word.
>>
>>36738923
Good advice. I've already started painting miniatures and studying history.

There's celetic music circle at the public library near my house (i play guitar pretty well) but im embarrassed to be seen with my cane or walker.
>>
>>36739002
Maybe he felt awkward about the text, if you two started to become closer since.

Or maybe he sees the situation as a somehow jealous friend-thing. Either way, you need to talk to him.
>>
File: Bang.png (22KB, 625x582px) Image search: [Google]
Bang.png
22KB, 625x582px
I had a shit night. Fireball and Dr. Pepper, my man.

>Mom caught brother smoking again
>I happened to be playing Persona 5 in the other room
>she exiles us both to our dad's house (they're divorced, but he's never at home)
>immediately after we go there he starts attempting to roll
>he's shit at it and tells me so
>suddenly we hear a car pull up
>it's mom
>starts shouting at him about how we're terrible kids and she puts her soul out there for us
>me in my boneheadedness think to put this on the snapchat to showcase the extent of the situation
>she catches me
>takes my phone
>forces me to give her the code
>I realize it's over for me
>drive out with no direction
>end up pretty far out
>call my grandpa on Skype (I had my computer)
>he tells me off, explains what I was doing was wrong, what my brother was doing was wrong, some stuff about honor and honesty
>eventually tells me to get home, my mother's worried sick
>I go home
>she's taken photos of FB messages I've had complaining about her
>won't talk to me now

I sometimes wonder who here's actually in the wrong.
>>
>>36739060
your mom is in the wrong 100%
just that brief spectacle of your life and I can assure you of this
>invades your privacy
>blames the children for everything, refuses to admit guilt or even negligence
>throws you away whenever it pleases you, then comes back and guilts you both

she sounds like she has bpd
>>
>>36739059
>Maybe he felt awkward about the text, if you two started to become closer since.

its the opposite of that. we were close and hanging out a lot then he joined a new band and basically stopped hanging out with me altogether. And its not even like hes busy with the band all the time cuz he's still doing nonband stuff with other people.

>Or maybe he sees the situation as a somehow jealous friend-thing. Either way, you need to talk to him.

Is it unreasonable to be a jealous friend if we went from hanging out literally all the time for several months to not at all? He stopped hanging out with me about 8 months ago. I've been meaning to say this for awhile but only just recently worked up the courage.
>>
>>36739105
whenever it pleases her*
fuck im having a bad night of drunk typing.

also I can basically guaranteed her raising was shit tier and she turned you both into what you are
>>
>>36738796
You're not dead, you can see, you can walk, talk, feel, taste, hear. You can experience the joys of life, smell a flower, hearing laughter, watching the stars. You're going to be find, if you do fail? So what? Someone looks down on you, so what, square up and tell them it just wasn't for you. Have five reasons for everything.
>>
>>36738781
Im so fucking sorry anon. Family is all we got in this world. If your parents are shit life becomes hell. Let me just say this anon, I will pray for you to do well.
>>
>>36738902
Put it to him like this.
>hey brother. I miss those good old days when it was just you and I against the world. Let's get together sometime and reminisce.
If he doesn't answer, wait a few days.
>when we gonna hang, bro?
>>
I just want to be loved. I want to feel compassion.
>>
>>36739162
agreed. parents who do that are scum
>>
>>36738969
Sometimes I wonder if I'm idealizing that time back then. After all, as soon as I graduated, I felt a relief. I expected the end since I entered senior year, but somehow I never actually hated all of it. I enjoyed being around my small group of friends, messing around with my classmates time to time, talking to that qt that apparently liked me... Maybe I was a fucking edge lord that hated everyone because I saw them as inferiors, I don't know. The only thing I know is that there's no use on regretting about making certain things. Those days will never come back no matter what. But I can't help it: Every time I recall my youth I feel empty.
>>
>>36739060
Why did you get in trouble? You were just minding your own business. You didn't force your brother to smoke. Your mom is fucked in every way, and maybe you should take some kind of action.
>>
>>36738969
>>36738921
Now you're killing me. Those people were like family. My friend group a few guys and some girls had known eachother for over a decade. We did everything together. Now they're gone, we don't see eachother, I am afraid we will never all be in the same State again, let alone the same room. I've kept in touch with three of them on a regular basis, no one really talks to each other all that much anymore.
>>
>>36739168
I feel like I can't text him about it again if he left me on read last time. This was a few days ago. I think the only way to talk about it is in person unless he texts me back. But whenever I think about talking to him about it i get mad and want to tell him off. Like how can you treat someone like that?
>>
>>36739060
She's losing it. You gotta look after Ma. It's just what you've got to do.
>>
So what am I supposed to do while I wait for these SSRIs to kick in?

Anyone have any tips to make less of a shitty person faster?

Whisky please
>>
>>36739060
I feel like you're leaving out something

It sounds like you should move out. Get a shitty studio somewhere. Time apart can help things patch over anyway if the both of you aren't immature
>>
File: 354.jpg (36KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
36KB, 680x684px
>>36727117

I don't know what I'm feeling right now but it feels like everyone else is doing better than I am and that I can't seem to enjoy my own life. Everyone is succeeding, even my own damn younger brother who's going to start a business soon and I'm sitting here being a skinnyfat idiot working two shitty jobs with no car. I can't even do something simple like exercise. I feel like the atmosphere is "If you're not successful at a young age, it means your life is over." Why is this a standard I don't know. I just wanted to have a normal life and even that was robbed from me by people who I honestly feel like they're passively taunting me using their fortune and as I'm writing this, I just feel the weight of nostalgia and the entire world passing by me. I feel like a damn spectator. Is there even a point to "working hard" anymore if everyone else is inevitably going to do better than me? Does anyone else understand? what am I really good for? I hate hearing "That's life, you gotta work hard" or that it's "unfair" they think I don't know that? Who am I doing this for? I can't kill myself because that'll be "cowardly" so I'm basically a fucking slave with a mask on to fake positive emotions. Not once I'm allowed to vent my frustration and I have to fucking "suck it up." which basically means "Suck it up whilst everyone else is living merrily with their lives". I don't know what I am or who I am and I just feel like a liability. I never asked to be born and now I have to deal with this shit? Fuck women.
>>
Guys a girl laughed at my penis today i thought /r9k/ memed about this but its fucking true i hate this now everybody in my campus knows i have a 4'5 inch dick.
Give me something that will make me forget
>>
>>36739130
Perhaps he's just experiencing new things, and perceives that you're an obstacle or an inkling of a time he wants to leave behind, just to come back later in remorse. We've all been there.

Give him time. Don't end your friendship just like that. Things will work out for you, sooner or later.
>>
>>36739241
There was a this one person that texted me, I read it. They knew it because they started to reply but then didn't. I didn't text them again for a whole year. They replied in 30 seconds and started a conversation.
You've got to do it. Shoot him a quick text while you're out doing something then you'll feel like you aren't centered on him and he's just a small part of the day.
>that's how manage to talk to girls
"Hey man, let's grab a bite sometime. Where you wanna go?"
That's all it takes. If he doesn't respond again, just let him be. Try again a few weeks later. Just be cool about it, even f he doesn't text for a year, just tell yourself "alright, he's probably busy or something, I'll get him next time."
>>
>>36739265
not always true. Sometimes they do things that are unforgivable
>be me 1 year ago
>girlfriend is 18 but still in last year of highschool
>her mom kicks her out for literally no reason
>stays at my house for the weekend but needs to get school stuff from her room like homework
>have a police officer there since mom has a history of violence
>Have to see my gf crying her eyes out because her psychotic mom is taking her issues out on her
>have to deal with this shit from her on a regular basis

Some people deserve to die alone knowing that its because they were a piece of shit to their kids. I look forward to the day that that bitch realizes that shes all alone and that she deserves it
>>
>>36739105
I've posted some texts she sent me here before, and people have outright said she's fucking psychotic.
>>36739190
Initially it was the Persona 5, she just doesn't think I'm doing anything with my life.

Reason I really got in trouble was the filming. In retrospect, that was probably the worst thing I could have done in that situation.

>>36739265
She goes on tangents like this every time she finds my brother smoking.

>>36739281
I probably am honestly, but that's it as far as I remember it.
>>
>>36727117
I'll have a double shot of crown at this point
I'm doing everything I'm supposed to but no matter what I do I can't find permanent happiness, bartender do you think you need to correct the past?
>>36739060
Love The Pepe btw
>>
>>36739353
I mean like Persona 5 looks like anime, so I think she *might* be comparing you to a stereotype otaku losers.
>>
>>36739282
You're not doing enough with your leisure time, see >>36738949
Also eat more.
>>36739300
Tell everyone getting a for her 4.5 was the real struggle. Someone gives you shit, "still bigger than yours" if they respond again "fuck off microman". Just leave it at that, also be confident when you do these things. Fools are liked because they are confident despite being fools.
>>
>>36739331
i feel like it would seem weird cuz wouldnt he say something back? also we've seen each other since in person and he didnt say anything then. i dont know i just feel like something must be wrong with me.
>>
>>36739362
Thx it's one of the best ones I have on this computer.

>>36739379
Well I mean that and I've been watching a lot of Jojo's and other anime (plus I haven't been doing great in college), so I get where she would get that impression.
>>
>>36739336
You don't understand. You'll understand when you have kids.
Parents, no matter what, love their kids far more than their kids love them. They know this deep down. It's sad but true. Just like if a painting suddenly sprang to life, it would not love its maker as much as its maker loves it.
Do everything you can for your parents and encourage others to do the same. Being a parent is a losing battle, it's a noble fight, but it can never be won.
A lot of the issues parents have is because of their own childhoods, and some of it stems from them being unable to come to grips with them becoming what they despised. And most of it, in my opinion, stems from a realization, conscious or otherwise that life is essentially over, or at least living for yourself is over. And that even within that, those whom you live for, your children, will never love, give or live for you as much as you do for them.
Tell your mother you love her, no matter what.
>>
>>36739447
There's nothing wrong with you. Well there, you're overthinking this without getting anywhere. Stop putting this dude at the top of the priority list. Next time you see him. Tell him you guys should hang out again and tell him to text you.
>>
>>36739509
What if that person has been abusing their child and only that child for years? That wasn't the first time she's done that shit before and she's been violent as well. When my gf was 13 she kicked her out into the cold in the middle of winter. she had to sleep at a stranger's house who took pity and picked her up. My gf was only 1 semester away from finishing high school and her mom tried to unenroll her so that semester wouldnt count. She's literally an evil person. She has so many relationship problems that whenever she sees me around she gets jealous that she's never had a meaningful relationship and takes it out on my gf. My gf was an accident that made her have to drop out of college so I think thats why she hates her.
>>
>>36739547
he wasnt really at the top of my priority list until we hung out the other night. Thats why i havent said anything about it over 8 months. After the other night i was reminded about how we used to hang out all the time and that's why i was able to get the courage to send that text. for the last 8 months we'd see each other about once a week but it would just be like surface small talk. idk why it happened but i'm pretty sure the new band is why and I legit hate those guys cuz of it.
>>
>>36739590
I understand. But her mother is in a no win situation. My advice is to love your mother and tell your gf to love her mother. If they unhappy people then at least you, their treasures can alleviate some of their suffering.
>>
File: 1460431277947.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1460431277947.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>36727117

>Be me
>Follow relative normie path
>Graduate at beginning of recession, can't get decent job
>Fall off path, work rough jobs for years, blame myself, drink way too much
>Decide to get shit together, get better education, graduate
>Get laughed at for lack of experience by normie professionals who've been working for years, tough it out
>Finally get normie job, starting at bottom
>Decide to try dating again
>All women expect me to have a car/condo by now at this point in life
>No way that's reachable for several years
>Don't know what to do anymore
>>
>>36739647
there's no issue with my mother, shes amazing and has probably given me more chances than I deserve but thats a different conversation for a different time. this is all about my gf's mother. she complains about the abuse her mother did to her while she does the same stuff and worse to my gf. At least she doesnt hit her anymore. she knows that I would probably lose my shit if she did.
>>
>>36739846
nothing wrong with apartment living my man
>>
>>36739847
You shouldn't insert yourself into the dynamic before they sort things out. If you do then her mother is going to see you as taking her daughter away from her. You don't want to make your gfs affection and attention a point of contention.
If you have to be in the situation then treat her mother as if she was your own.
>>
>>36739933
I try to avoid her mother as much as possible. and she knows that my gf is out of her life for good as soon as she can afford it. Gf hates her too
>>
>>36738861
Ahahaha, I know that feel, mon ami. Have a drink on the house.

>>36738885
Tonic water. Aside from 4chan, you could always learn to program, or start reading. I presume you collect disability?

Check out /g/, /po/, and /ck/.

>>36738902
Give it a day.

>>36738951
Let me hand you a platter of pickles on the side as well; I can be forgetful sometimes and I'd hate for your meal to be ruined.

>>36738921
Two Tequila Shots, coming up.

>>36738969
Another two tequila shots. Have one on the house for that get.

>>36738973
To do what? Lose your virginity? Ordinarily I would say go for it, but the harm you risk doing to her by gaining her trust only to let her down will not be worth it; the guilt you will feel will not be worth it.

>>36739060
Fireball and Dr. Pepper, for you my friend.

She overreacted, and she shouldn't have snooped. But that's my reaction to this 1 (ONE) story about her. I don't know your life. I don't know your mom.

>>36739282
There's always time. While there's breath in your body and two working legs to carry it, there's time.

>>36739300
On the house for those dubs; have a shot of 180 Proof Rum.

>>36739362
Double shot of crown, coming up. I think the past is something to be learned from. It's immutable. Learn from it, and use the knowledge to correct the course of your future.

I won't lie, friend, I know that feel all too well.

>>36739846
Endure, fair anon, take it. It will be the hardest thing to do, but you are on track. Try to have fun in the meantime. What are your hobbies?
>>
> finally get GF
> she's literally my dream girl
> lives in another city, I don't have a car
> have to bus out
> she wants to hang out every day
> saps my energy dramatically
> no time to do anything but hang out with her
> she's madly in love with me but I can't keep this up much longer
> part of me wants to break it off and go back to being a loner, the other part of me can't bear the thought of losing her
> I am a selfish sack of shit who doesn't deserve her and who doesn't deserve to be happy

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>36727117
Grab me a pint of whatever you got on tap , gonna be applying to some jobs tomorrow. Hoping for the best.
>>
>>36740383
Pint of Red Label, coming right up.
>>
>>36740363
yes. my ex gf lived 5 minutes away and seeing her everyday was already exhausting. i know exactly how you feel bro. ask her to switch it up and come to you maybe so you could come to her every other day and have her come to you the other times?
>>
Dealers choice. Im wrapping up the semester and im excited
>>
>>36740409
Thanks mate, greatly appreciated.
>>
>>36740425
That's not a terrible idea. Only real issue is I still live with my parents and I really don't want to deal with my mother on this.

But you are on to something. When she comes to my town though we usually just hit a pub, and she's not big on that.

By which I mean I don't want to subject my girlfriend to my mother.

I don't mean to be difficult here, I'm just trying to sort my mind out. I tend to get caught in internal feedback loops because I have nobody to consult about my feelings but myself. Saying my issue out loud solves it.

Fuck. Barkeep, can I get a rum and coke, double, with some of that 180 proof bacardi you mentioned?
>>
>>36740334
Thanks Bartender, Ill finish my crown and rethink me entire life, this is the kinda thing thats hard to talk about to people irl
>>
hey, i'll just have a shiner...My ex has been on my mind again. We dated for nearly 3 years but I broke things off almost a year ago. I broke up with her because I loved her, but she hates me now...still does...and it sucks. I've been trying to get a new gf, but Idk if that''s gonna fix this hole of self doubt and depression I have from her. I never want to let someone hurt me like this again...thanks for listening.
>>
>>36740540
Understood, friend. If you want to vent more, feel free. Feels is in the name for a reason.

>>36740541
Here's your shiner, friend. I don't know what it takes to move past a truly broken heart. Moving forward with a new girl, make sure you're not just stringing her along to make yourself feel better; that will only end in more pain.

>>36740488
On the house, for those dubs. Sounds like a hard time.
>>
File: 1493657544325.jpg (1MB, 2560x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1493657544325.jpg
1MB, 2560x1700px
>tfw obsessed with Piety even though I've only talked to her on Discord a few times
>collected rare Piety's and lovingly stare at them
>all of a sudden ghosted by Piety
>keep wondering if I said something wrong to her
>she keeps saying she just wants a friend and I said that's all I really want too
>now I can only get my dopamine rush from her replying to me in threads
>start looking her up on desuarchive
>finding some inconsistencies in her character
>someone mentions a lolcow thread so I do some internet sleuthing
>dig through desuarchives
>realize I have been obsessed with a guy pretending to be a hapa
>it starts to make sense that she would ask for money or gifts
>emotional wreck now realizing some guy has been playing with all of her orbiters emotions
>>
File: IMG_5627.jpg (1MB, 2446x1371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5627.jpg
1MB, 2446x1371px
>>36727117
I'll take a michelob ultra please. It's my favorite and I've got some heavy feels.

I'm at a crossroads, friends. One road I possibly finish college, get my degree and go try to work in a serious STEM field and make good money. On the other I drop out, go to trade school and possibly fulfill a dream of living a quiet life in a small town on the coast. I've thought up the worst and best possible things to happen for each I can't decide. I don't want to stick through college only to be stuck with thousands in debt and not be able to find a job in my major. I don't want to go back for junior year and realize that I absolutely hate what I'm doing. But I don't want to be rash and just dump college to get a trade degree and not be able to find anything as well. Or that my quiet life isn't quite possible.

Basically I need life to have a save system. Let me rest one path and if it fails I go back to the previous save and try the other one.

I don't know what to do. I have no feelings towards my major right now, all I can say is I had no interest in learning anything I was supposed to this semester, while next semester is completely major related unlike this one. I've never had a job in the field so I don't know if I'll like it. Just thinking about all of this is making me anxious.

Bartender make it 2 and keep em coming.

>pic unrelated just my shoes in an aesthetic that makes me happy
>>
>>36740597
I've been looking thought my old school records before I go to high school and only now feel that the school system systemically fucked me because I have ADHD. I feel like they tried to drug me up just for the sick pleasure of it.

On that note can I upgrade this double shot to a triple shot?
>>
Hey barkeep, hope your night is well. Scotch, neat please.

I got kicked out in the beginning of March. Payed a month of rent to my friend, moved into his house. End of March, still haven't found a job, despite putting out hundreds of applications/resumes and getting a few interviews.

End of April, same thing, I can get interviews but nobody wants to hire me, there's an excess of workers since my provinces main export has been in price free fall.

He just texted me again asking how the job hunt was going and I feel like shit for not working yet. I don't want to lose my friendship with this guy over unpaid rent. Parents finally took pity on me and bought me some food.

Depression + BPD + maybe APD? idk none of the docs I see will ever diagnose me. I just want to get NEETbux but I know how long the applications take and I don't even have any good evidence, I just suck at life.

BPD (male) is suffering. I'm stuck with hellish emotions that change randomly and i'm supposed to pretend to be fine when even small comments make me hate myself for days.

I'm sorry for the rant gents, but i've never felt like I belong here more. Fuck normies.
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 193x261px
Give me a shot of Jaeger.

Hey, any of you anons talk to a girl online? I'm not sure if I should pursue an online relationship or not. My closest friends are going to the military soon, and I'm considering joining myself, so I want someone (a girl) to just stay with me throughout this time. She lives super far away, but I still love to talk to her. What do you guys think?
If there's a will there's a way? Perhaps it could work out in the end.
>>
>>36740363
Anon, you know how it feels to be lonely. I think you should just say how exhausting it is without hurting her feelings or breaking up.
>>
>>36740959

it's rough, anon.

You talkin about like, dating her right? wait until after deployment
>>
>>36727117
Another sailor's and coke please. Lost my job Saturday, but I'm not sad, happy, commute was 2 hours each way. Now I am undecided, I want to go to Japan for as long as my visa lasts, ai also have a housing option in San Francisco. I don't want to get another I b so soon but I feel like not wanting to be a wagie is what keeps me from being a normie. Advice barkeeper? Japan and months of happy neetdom or get another job right away?
>>
should start a discord server
>>
>>36740988
I'm not 100% sure if I am going to join the military, but I was thinking of joining if we end up online dating, to be honest. Or some angel comes into my life and we date, either way it's looking like I'm going to have to settle for an online gf in the Air Force. Thing is, is that I don't want to still be looking at that time, I want something stable so it's not something I have to worry about. I'm looking for a girl that would be willing to just talk to me for a while, even if it's not about much, just "hey work really sucked" and go from there.
>>
>>36741052

Your optimism gives me hope, anon. We all hope for that angel. May you find yours.
>>
>>36740959
nothing to lose as long as you don't get too attached. joining the military seems like a bigger thing to really think about to me. you'll be a pawn in a pretty big game with a lot of interests, those of the heavy guys (god knows how far up it goes). I'd say just do it as a last resort

>>36740824
tough shit, can't land a job either. what's it like to have bpd as a guy ? when I was around a psychiatrist she dropped the term once but I didn't want to get a label attached so I made my way out quickly before a diagnosis. the internet said something about substance abuse and impulsiveness but there must be much more to it. wanna tell me what goes down ?

>>36741008
what sort of server have you got in mind ?
>>
>>36741088
But I'm starting to think this girl I'm talking to is... We've been talking for about a month, and the other night she messaged me at like 3 am her time just to say "ily" and it was the warmest feeling I had in a while.

Only problem is the time difference, and she has told me she can't move out of her house until marriage (muslim country), and when I mentioned sneaking out if someone bought her a ticket, she did not like the idea of leaving her family like that.

I still feel there's a way. Am I being to optimistic about it? I seriously think that if there's a will, there's a way.
>>
>>36741142

I have zero impulse control. I steal from my parents and friends (ironically enough, I don't generally steal from work). Emotions are more intense, and I fear rejection/abandonment. I have bad emotional permanence, so I have no idea about how people feel about me when i'm not around, and i'm clingy af. I can barley manage my own money.

I was diagnosed in my 72 hour psych stay, but it was never made official
>>
>>36741146

That does sound promising. The time difference can be worked around... Does she want to move to where you are (I assume US but idk lol) after marriage? I assume like most Mulsims her parents won't like you but whatever.
>>
>>36741261
We haven't really talked about moving or anything yet, like I said we've only been talking for about a month, and we haven't established that we're in a relationship.

Speaking of which, how exactly do I establish the relationship? I'm pretty sure she would say yes (I'd hope at least), but what exactly do I say? "will you be my girlfriend?" "i think we should commit" I have no clue.
>>
>>36741304

If you think she'll say yes, just ask, it's easier that way.

Although asking a robot for advice on how to ask out a girl.. I just know what not to do.
>>
>>36741227
shit that sounds a bit like a buffed up me. 72h stay sounds intense as well
>>
>>36741353
I'm not asking because I don't know, I ask these things on /r9k/ because I just want to make sure I'm not fucking myself over.

I'm actually an undercover normie
>>
>>36741367

I'm sorry to hear that, anon. It's not a life I would wish on anyone, except maybe my father.

I also like crave attention (fuck I feel like a girl sometimes) and you asking me about it made my night, so thank you
>>
File: fnf.jpg (58KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
fnf.jpg
58KB, 614x389px
>>36740649
Two Michelob, coming right up.
I would finish college; that provides the most paths if you regret it.

>>36740824
Neat scotch. That sounds like a horrible situation. Albertan?

>>36740959
Shot of jaeger.

>>36741004
Sailor's and Coke.

>>36741004
Take the housing option. Long-term, that's the best option.

My shift is drawing to a close; is there an anon here who can tend bar in my stead?
>>
>>36741391

ree ect

nah I feel like a failed normie most days. I hope you can succeed where I failed, I really do. Both of your responses should work, I would start the topic with a more innocent "What do you think about us?" kinda topic, like steer the conversation there but don't start with it.

Best of luck.
>>
>>36741407

Albertan, yup. Thanks for listening though. It helps.
>>
>>36741437
I'll try, because I actually really do like this girl. I just don't know if we're close enough for me to ask her out. Am I overthinking it? I don't want to just be like "date me", I'd rather just do it while having a conversation, so maybe I could just try hinting towards it next time I talk to her.
>>
>>36741394
sometimes typing stuff out can also give yourself some insight, as if you're looking at it from a blank mind and a fresh perspective. glad it did something good for you.

im not doing so bad though, down to mixing my cheap vodka with water again and not feeling too well every now and then. just the usual recently. im hoping to fix things asap rather than sinking further.

>>36741407
thanks keep. that's a long shift. I was about to go to sleep when the thread just got made. made me glad to see it was still going in the morning here.
>>
File: RSEFDkp.jpg (38KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
RSEFDkp.jpg
38KB, 535x577px
>Talking with friend I'm attracted to
>We're driving to get food
>Pull up next to a guy in a lifted truck
>He starts saying "small penis"
>Tell him he doesn't have any room to talk because he drives a hummer
>Tells me he isn't compensating though and has an above average dick
>Pretty much tells me his dick is around 6.5" (he told me his dick was about an inch and a half above the average, which he thought was 5")
>mfw he's literally a Chad with height, face, frame, and dick
>mfw I'm a closetted gay and have literally none of those attributes
Still trying to get my hands on a lethal dose of pentobarbital.
>>
>>36741008
Like s server where people who are drinking late at night can talk with other robos and post music they like
>>
>>36741548

You sound like s decent dude. Let's get drunk under a bridge near my house, some cool graffiti there.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>36741525
In addition to this, I refuse to ask her out unless I am 1000000% positive that she will say yes, which is why I am hoping to go through the conversational route, to see how she thinks about me before I pop the question.

i just want a fucking gf who loves me
>>
File: reflected.jpg (43KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
reflected.jpg
43KB, 400x600px
>>36741456
No worries, friend. My heart goes out to Alberta.

>>36741550
Don't kill yourself, buddy. If you're gay it doesn't matter if your dick is small.

>>36741560
I like that idea.

>>36741604
Solid plan.

My shift is drawing to a close. Is there an anon willing to step up and tend bar?
>>
>>36741604

I get your hesitation I'm BPD (male) from the post below yous

I do think you're overthinking it, but because you care for both yourself and her... Just do it. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not this week, but start hinting at it and build up. You'll get her yet!
>>
File: morrison_9873890_orig.jpg (110KB, 700x766px) Image search: [Google]
morrison_9873890_orig.jpg
110KB, 700x766px
>>36741584
man I'd kill for a buddy to kick back with like that. maybe jump a fence in the process or check out the view from some roof. I don't know anyone in my city and while I still have my few childhood friends back "home", everything has changed after these 5 years anyway.
>>
>>36741654
Thanks anon. Well, I just came in to ask about that. I hope you all are well. See you around.
>>
>>36741689

God speed, anon.

UNORIGINAL REEEEE but seriously I wish you well
>>
>>36741678

Same bro... same. I have some friends but as I fall farther and farther behind they call me less and less and I don't have anyone around to just chill and shoot the shit with.
>>
>>36741651
I'm trying to create one but it keeps telling me my post is spam.... :(
>>
File: 1480398286669.jpg (316KB, 1339x952px) Image search: [Google]
1480398286669.jpg
316KB, 1339x952px
>>36727117
I'm doing alright lads, better than I should be anyways.
Have had a rough month(asked out my oneitis, we briefly dated but she told me she didn't feel the same way about me and didn't want to lead me on.) Ended on good terms but I'm still pretty heartbroken. I completely remade myself into a better man just so I could be someone she deserved, so on the bright side at least I'm not the shitheap I was when I met her.
I'm considering trying to start a brief relationship, but because reasons it couldn't last more than a month or so, and I don't know any girls I'm interested in anyway. Where do you guys find socially awkward girls who aren't total whores and accept people with odd-ish interest? Tinder's out of the question, those types of girls probably wouldn't ever use it.

Sorry for ranting, normally I'd order a vodka but because I haven't drank in so long, I tried a shot of vodka today and immediately threw it up. Coming from being a crippling alcoholic who'd kill a liter and not feel anything was a major shock. Anyways, I guess I'll order a fanta instead.
>>
>>36741651
If anyone want to join it I will type it archaically.

It is https://

then discord dot gg

then finally Qwaqj
>>
>>36741744
Have a drink, on the house.

It won't let you create a new thread? Try deleting the portion about dubs, and switching up the wording. In the meantime, you can take over this thread by putting "Bartender" in the namespace.

>>36741756
Here's your fanta, friend. I'm glad to hear you managed to get with your Oneitis, albeit briefly. Write down the lessons you learned from the experience.
>>
>>36741724
bet you're not from around western europe huh ? you could post some contact info if you want and we'll just chat and drink some from time to time. mail contact is fine too if you're not about IMs

>>36741780
interested but the link doesn't seem to work
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492661743038.jpg (22KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492661743038.jpg
22KB, 500x374px
Plz and thx barkeep
>>
>>36741831

You guess correctly, I'm a leaf. Unfortunately. I haven't used skype in a while, uhhh. I'll post a ten minute mail and get you a real email from there.

[email protected]
>>
File: 1492921204132.jpg (109KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
1492921204132.jpg
109KB, 500x658px
I tried to kill myself Saturday. Loaded shotgun in my mouth and pulled the trigger. I wasn't paying attention and had the safety on. Threw up and moved on. I'm not sure where to go from here.
>>
>>36741780
ok i made a new one, this one should work

discord.
gg/
yCh4K
>>
>>36741909

Not to be vague, but where do you want to go, anon? What made you load it and cock it in the first place?
>>
File: 1436745862927.png (319KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1436745862927.png
319KB, 704x396px
>>36741909
I wish I had your shotgun.
I tried to hangmyself from a high door with belts, closing the door and tying a belt around the handle for support. I wish I could kick the chair away, anyone got advice on how to do it?
>>
>>36740541
>i broke up with her because i loved her

what did he meant by this?
>>
>>36741897
gotcha. i'll send some guitar along so you know it's me
>>
>>36741958
You could always close your eyes and pretend you're kicking a dog or something and not a chair.
>>
>>36740602
you deserve it

Origami
>>
>>36728843
Welcome to the dead dads club.

It's not the best club in the world, but it has some small joys.
Sometimes people will ask a question about your dad without knowing he's dead. You can then tell them he's dead any they get all mortified and apologetic. It's pretty funny.
>>
>>36739060
>live with shitty mother
>not blaming yourself for staying
>>
Hey bartender, if you're still on shift make up like 6 long island iced teas. I need to shut my brain off completely.

My life is a cesspool of failure. Everything I touch turns to shit. Got thrown out of school, got a job which I got canned from, went back to school and quit, got another job which I got canned from, got another job where I made a social pariah out of myself and then quit, got another job worked myself hard as shit non-stop for a year straight with no time off and then burned out and quit.
Obviously tfw no gf

Now I'm sitting at my computer on r9k again. I've left this place so many times and I always wind up here again. Every goddamn time I fail at life, pick myself up, dust myself off, and charge back at it again.
Every goddamn motherfucking time everything I touch turns to shit again.
I don't get it. I work my ass off, I'm not unintelligent (though I lack focus and motivation), I'm good at hiding my powerlevel.
I've come so close to normiedom so many times, only to burn out.

I'm just not invested in my own survival. How am I supposed to care about wealth or progress or social status when I don't even care about myself.
>>
File: LonelyRoad.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
LonelyRoad.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>36727117
>Haven't spoken to my dad in three months
>Found out he lost his case via google
>Realize that he's probably going to be in prison for a few years
>Was devastated for 5 minutes then immediately got over it, not sure why
>My mother is sick of taking care of me but doesn't want to/know how to teach me to take care of myself
>Step father hates my guts and just wants me to go away, we can't even be in the same room for more than 10 seconds
>Grandma is heartbroken because two of my uncles died in the last couple of years, doesn't have much longer herself
>Another one of my uncles barely beat cancer and now sits on his ass all day from depression
>Sister has three kids and has no time for me
>My friends want to spend time with me, but are sick of having to pick me up because I'm terrified of driving
You wanna know what the most fucked up part is? I'm posting in this thread, and I don't even enjoy drinking. Just kill me now
>>
>>36741880
Here you go.

>>36741909
Keep living? I'd need to know what drove you there.

>>36741958
Share with us what drove you to it.

>>36742153
In the nick of time, mon ami. Look up Scott Adams while you drink. He writes about systems instead of goals. Ask yourself: What have you learned from these experiences?

In the interests of full disclosure, my shift is now over. Any anon who wants to step up and take over the bar, start posting with "Bartender" or some variant in the namespace.
>>
>>36739509
>>36739590
some parents are fucking psychotic and evil. Even if they have the best intentions, keeping people like that in your life will only lead to more suffering on your behalf.

t. someone who doesn't speak to his family barring 1 sister once every couple months
>>
File: 1480233686121.jpg (226KB, 443x664px) Image search: [Google]
1480233686121.jpg
226KB, 443x664px
>>36742001
I know that I should know better. Is the only option to KYS myself?
>>
I've been unable to get to know any people for 6 years despite not being socially retarded
>>
Gentleman the answer is MGTOW
>>
>>36742255
that kind of subject usually gets pretty heated discussions going. I don't think that's the right direction for these threads and I bet I'm not the only one who thinks that.
>>
>>36727117
>it's another "listen to melancholy music and spend the whole night depressed" episode
Just give me some spiced rum, bartender.
>>
>>36742178
>Share with us what drove you to it.
Myself ruining my life in college, fucking over my GPA, and giving up hope.
There's no coming back from how bad i've fucked up.
>>
>>36739362
Permanent happiness is impossible to achieve, my friend. Happiness has no meaning or purpose without its antithesis.
>>
>>36742291
for your good taste in rum, knock yourself out & hope you like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOZoK7RccgI
>>
File: Amano_Cyan_II.jpg (148KB, 850x659px) Image search: [Google]
Amano_Cyan_II.jpg
148KB, 850x659px
please some scotch for me
>discover heart problems

I just don't know what to do. What's the point of playing the game if it has no ending?
>>
>>36742357
The game has the same ending for everyone, anon. Make the best you can of the time you have; it's all that anyone can do.
>>
File: 1491103725093.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491103725093.png
696KB, 633x758px
Every time I want to simply stop breathing I'm forced to inhale for another night of me crying and spiral into another episode of depression, anger, and vacancy to life. Why we're on this planet I have no idea. Even though we determine what our fates are I feel it's also a responsibility forced on us. A burden to either die satisfied or live in suffering. I'm alone r9k and I know you are too. That is the only reason I choose to live, and I have no idea why that's the case.
>>
File: url.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
4KB, 225x225px
Just finished watching A:TLA and cried like a faggot for 10 minutes.

I wish I had friends like that. I have literally none. So I have to live vicariously through my childhood shows.
>>
File: iqo.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
iqo.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>36742173
>>36742420

Hang in there brothers.
>>
File: robo.png (129KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
robo.png
129KB, 320x239px
>be me a 5'5 manlet who doesnt have much T and likes to be cute.
>Be christian/refuse and not even sexually attracted men/ to be gay
>have a massive amount of undying ability to love without condition.
>Completely understand that I'm not alpha because I desire forever love with a single women because that makes me happy more than sex.
>A woman comes into my life at 19 and says she wants a cute small forever wanting boy like me. (older 6 to 7/10 woman) I'm scared of love and I rather be alone because I don't think the modern woman wants a guy like me that wants forever they rather have chad. She tells me all I have to do is love her forever thats all she wants.

>Move in together for 3 years.
>last year together she becomes narcissistic+tells me she wants me to become a real man and make more money for her.
>lose my job I got for her because niggers attack the place of work I was at and gave me a black eye while holding guns so I quit to avoid future hardship there. (they said they were gonna come back to the store and kill me).
>last few months she calls me an idiot constantly and treats me horribly to the point where she is nothing like the first 2 years at all as a person. Including saying shes going to leave me if I dont make enough money. (mind you when we started the relationship she promised me money would never be a factor between us and she would love to have me be a stay at home husband).
>she all of a sudden has a new guy and wants me to be her friend.
>I refuse to be cucked she starts crying and begs me to be her friend that she still needs me in her life.
>I deny her that and leave, while she then officially dates the guy on facebook etc with tons of showers and support from her friends as she told them I was abusing her and I was a toxic heartbreaking horrible person. Even though I was the same guy since the start.
>Calls my mom/friends to tell them how happy she is with her new boyfriend while STILL asking for me to be her friend for some reason.
>>
>>36742876
it's okay senpai, she secretly wants you. Fucking deny her any chance.
>>
A glass of rose wine please.

I went on a date last Saturday with a qt. We really hit it off and chatted for like 5 hours and pencilled in another date this coming Saturday (but we didnt kiss though.) We've been texting and I haven't bought it up yet but I'm hoping to text her on thursday to firm up the plans.

Hopefully it goes well. Wish me well brobots!
>>
>>36742876
thats women for ya mate, nothing but trouble
>>
File: animeinfection.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
animeinfection.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
>>36742962
>>36743024

>>36742876
Same poster but the aftermath is basically been living for 2-3 months with my parents terrified of women and love and heartbroken. I hate how my heart begs for love and that companionship again when I should be focusing on making money from my passion but its hard to think after everything sometimes.

It sucks that I have to ask myself constantly is there any justice in the aftermath where she gets off scott free hurting me and lying about me living an a new apartment with the guy, while I'm hurt and alone. IS there any justice?

Iv even had 4 new women try to talk to me about possibly dating and instead of walking into the trap like I did before with happiness right away I physically shook with real fear and anxiety that any girl that talks to me now is just going to make me love them, fuck them and than narcissisticly make new reasons for them to hurt me/cheat on me again to the point where I pushed all 4 of those potential new gf's away.

How do I escape this curse?
>>
File: cringe.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>36743142
You don't, better now than 50 and with kids. Enjoy your new life.
>>
>>36743142
>>36742876
>focusing on making money from my passion
You seemed to not like work though if you got together with an older woman and you had to "Get a job for her" later on.

What is your passion I'm curious? Is it even something you can make money on?

I don't think you did anything wrong desu in the relationship but I surely think you need to realize that it was a life lesson. Women are whores that even if they tell you "What I want" don't trust it. Even teenage men know women/girls do not know what they want even if they say what it is you can't trust them and it doesn't shock me that eventually after years of you being with her she changed into having money being an issue.
>>
Today I found out my gf is talking bad behind me, I found out when she sent me a text mistakenly. We were supposed to eat together yesterday I didn't show up, I haven't answered any of her phone calls and texts. I feel bad and good at the same time, vodka and lemon brother.
>>
File: MoreJUICE.webm (2MB, 760x402px) Image search: [Google]
MoreJUICE.webm
2MB, 760x402px
>>36742876
>>36743142

>>36743172
I suppose you're right the situation would have been way worse if I ever got her pregnant, or stayed her friend. I sometimes even think if I somehow made enough money for her where those thugs never attacked the store I was working at EVEN IF I made that cash for her at some point in the future there would be something that would eventually trigger her to go narcissistic on me and cheat anyway and I would have wasted even more time and money and heartbreak and god who knows if I had kids. I do think the way it ended with me not giving her what she wanted (me being her cuck friend and possibly still an option if that guy dumps her) was the best way for it to end when I compare that I suppose.

I just fucking hate the cursed/fearful way of seeing women that it left with me with.

>>36743217
(webm related)
It was more of a hobby when I was with her but I want to be a great amateur game designer and then eventually put out a good commercial indie game and then continue the rest of my life living my passion of running an indie studio/indie games. I'm making my own little cute puzzle game about a bunny cube pushing blocks to solve puzzles, but like I said its hard to focus on keeping at it with my heart broken and the feeling of wanting love again, with the insanity of being spooked by the power/destroying nature a women is able to do to you. I hope I can somehow keep holding myself together to finish the game this year and sell it.
>>
>>36735991
He said he would bang again. And also the trap gave good head. The best he ever had.
>>
>>36743377
>>36743142
That actually looks like a decent cute game! If you want justice for what occurred between you and your ex why dont you work hard on your passion and become a successful gamedev with money as your own little way of getting revenge?
>>
File: feelspepe.png (7KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
feelspepe.png
7KB, 257x196px
>>36739274

There's no perfect answer my dude. Try to distract yourself with anything remotely entertaining, you can't rush brain-altering chemicals.

Been on SSRI's for 2 years now, don't expect it to turn your life around. But it will definitely give you a healthier perception of things at the very least.

>glhf phagget
>>
File: wojkaka.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
wojkaka.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
I'm sick of my thoughts being heard by my dad. It's a fucking curse and nobody will ever believe me that it's happening. I told counselors about it but they just kept telling me to take meds but I kept refusing so they said they might make me an involuntary patient in a mental ward. I doubt anybody here will believe me either.
>>
File: 1480495620451.jpg (7KB, 251x234px) Image search: [Google]
1480495620451.jpg
7KB, 251x234px
>tfw I will never meet an aggressively social and clingy girl who is everything I want in looks and personality
>forces me to open up to her
>pities my depression and bitterness, tries to counteract it with lots of affection
>tries her hardest to show me that not all girls are bad
>coddles me with affection
>becomes my gf
>she likes that I am a virgin and completely inexperienced romantically
>excited to be my first in all aspects of romance, from kissing to kinks to sex
>she sits on my lap while I play games and playfully presses buttons and messes with me trying to get me to pay attention to her
>a very good cook and occasionally wakes me up to a home cooked breakfast where she made way too much food
>we take naps together after dinner and wake up in time to go see a late night movie on a week night so the theater is empty and we have it all to ourselves most likely

These are the types of daydreams I have all the time. On most days, I wake up and lay in bed for an extra few hours just fantasizing about this kind of relationship. It is so depressing to think that this will probably never be. I am tearing up just typing this.
>>
>>36743961
>I am tearing up just typing this.
I'll never understand you people who dream about it. It's just a lousy women.
>>
>>36743981
It's not just a lousy woman. Sure, I couldn't care less about a majority of the women out there, but to find the perfect one is what I dream about. I am so lonely even with a close group of friends. I need the affection of a female. Even with a girlfriend, I think I would still feel unfulfilled and unmotivated for the most part, but I think it would make life more bearable. I would want her to be a stay at home wife and that would make going to work bearable, knowing that I am doing my best to keep her comfortable and happy. Probably sounds so silly and overly emotional, but at the moment, it is the thing I desire the most in my life.
>>
File: tavern.png (124KB, 428x330px) Image search: [Google]
tavern.png
124KB, 428x330px
were still open

discord.
gg/
yCh4K
>>
>>36743835
I know what you mean anon. The shadow people are listening and I can't stop them
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.