[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You arrive at the euthanasia center. A nice receptionist lady

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 34.jpg (318KB, 981x749px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
318KB, 981x749px
You arrive at the euthanasia center. A nice receptionist lady asks for your ID to confirm that you are 18. It's your birthday today and you are exactly that age. You've been waiting for this moment for years. You give it to her and she then tells you to insert your debit card into the Verifone. It costs $3000 but you don't care because you'll be dead soon.

You are told to get inside a tiny booth and you do so excitedly, impatient to die. The door closes behind you and you are now locked in the booth. Nothing happens for a moment and then a loud vibration resounds throughout your body. Hot gas is blasted on your body as you frantically punch the walls of the booth, screaming for help and asking to get out. This goes on for several seconds, and it then stops. Your heart is now beating as fast as you've ever seen and tears are rolling down your face.

The floor opens underneath you and you slide into a tiny cubicle. A recorded voice asks you to take your clothes off and to put on a diaper. You don't want to do it but you are hyperventilating and are having a claustrophobia attack so you do what it says, hoping that they'll let you out if you do. When you're done, you collapse on your knees crying and begging to be freed.

A door opens and three tall men wearing masks walk inside the cubicle. You are relieved, thinking that they're going to save you. They grab you by the arms and drag you to a room with a steel grating floor and a metal table in the middle. The throw you on the table, with one of the guys holding your legs in place and another holding your arms. You see the other guy holding a knife and you piss your diaper. You want to protest but he firmly grabs your mouth with his hand and buries the knife inside your belly, completely destroying your organs. Blood comes out of your mouth as you slowly feel the life escaping from your body.

After that, the two other guys throw your body down a pit where it slides towards a shredder that tears it to pieces.
>>
File: 1458793268575.png (51KB, 250x277px) Image search: [Google]
1458793268575.png
51KB, 250x277px
Really liked this story up until it turned uncomfortable.

why cant comfy death exist?
>>
well, beggars can't be choosers
>>
>>36726323
This doesn't sound like a euthanasia clinic...
>>
File: 1492671324260.png (262KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492671324260.png
262KB, 500x375px
what i deserve to be quite honest

you're not the anon from the castration thread are you?
>>
>>36726323
What's the backstory? Do they take the money from people who want to die and then take the money from psychos that want to kill people for fun? Genius!

>>36727013
Can't be him because it's me desu.
>>
>>36727593
>What's the backstory?

I can only post 2000 characters, so no back story... :(
>>
>>36728154
This is a strange story you have written assuming no copypasta, placed in a dystopic world. Though how far is it actually removed from the curent world?

I wonder, is the person still alive when they are sent to the shredder? Even under such trauma, a human could still be alive for a brief period provided the most critical organs are not obliterated.

Also, I wonder why the person feels regret. Did they know what a gruesome fate awaited them, or did they expect a peaceful extermination? Or perhaps is it a base human instinct to survive that pushes aside the woes of a miserable existence.
>>
>>36728517
>I wonder, is the person still alive when they are sent to the shredder?

Maybe. They only knife him to prevent him from clawing his way out of the pit, not necessarily to kill him.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.