[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a sexy man like Jim? One who is cool, sweet, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: giphy.gif (967KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
967KB, 500x265px
How do I find a sexy man like Jim? One who is cool, sweet, and memes harder than a motherlover.

Also why is The Office season 4 so hilarious?
>>
will you be my pam? Season 2 is long and enjoyable too.
>>
>>36726306
I love it so much
>>
>>36726306
by far the hardest season
>>
>>36726267
Your gif is from season 3. Season 4 sucked due to the writers strike and there being no more sexual tension between jim and pam.
>>
>>36726267
jim is a fucking dickhead normie fuck jim to the moon and back

the only cool people on the office were michael and dwight
>>
>>36726590
Yeah all early seasons rock. I just said Season 4 because I randomly watched 2 episodes from there and both were great. There's too much to pick from and all seasons are love except towards the end
>>
>>36726623
Michael was literally willing to throw dwight under the bus for the golden ticket idea. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>36726640
I enjoyed season 5 and 6 more.
>>
I hated Jim around the last seasons. I feel like I'm the only one who thought the whole situation at the hotel with that girl was his fault, and that he was a dick for letting her flirt with him as much as she did. He's too passive.
That scene pissed me off so much
>>
>>36726740
He literally did nothing wrong. He smiled and joked with her. What are you a fucking muslim? People are allowed to be friendly. If she wanted more that was her business.
>>
>>36726760
He's married, she came into his room flirting with him, and his wife specifically told him she was insecure about him liking this woman. When she asked to take a shower in his room he could have politely asked her to ask one of the other women staying there.
She then proceeded to obviously flirt with him while half naked. Dude, he should've asked her to leave sooner
>>
File: 1491236279281.png (527KB, 598x948px) Image search: [Google]
1491236279281.png
527KB, 598x948px
>>36726267
Don't be Jenna
>>
>>36726267
Fuck off Jenna

It's over
>>
>>36726267
g8 b8

oregano
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.