[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us how you lost your virginity.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 11

File: maxresdefault.jpg (228KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
228KB, 2560x1440px
Tell us how you lost your virginity.
>>
>>36726119
Mom got a friend of hers to do it on my 16th birthday.
>>
i haven't and i want you normalfags off my board
>>
Asked a promiscuous chick in an open relationship on Okcupid to take my virginity. She was really nice and we got a room and did the deed. Unfortunately I raw dogged her and came inside two times. She assured me she was on birth control and recently got tested but my mind wont let it go. I have to go get tested and hope she doesn't come for me in 9 months with a little bastard.
>>
File: IMG_20170501_225746_249.jpg (37KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170501_225746_249.jpg
37KB, 326x326px
>>36726119
>he me
>have gf
>put my dick in her vagoo
>???
>profit
>>
>>36726163
>friend of hers

dude give us the story asap
>>
>>36726197
I know that feel. I got a drunken BJ from a girl whose name I never learned and watched my cock for a month for any weird bumps or rashes. Fucking nerve wracking. Never again.
>>
>>36726293
Story? She literally just asked her friend to be my first. On my birthday we went out for dinner, she left me with her friend who took care of me for the weekend. We banged several times during then.
>>
>>36726363
Your mom is weird
>>
I met a girl on a MUD at 15 she took bus to see me fucked her in my bed
>>
File: ms laugh.gif (73KB, 675x227px) Image search: [Google]
ms laugh.gif
73KB, 675x227px
>>36726363
are you fucking serious? this is so weird compared to standard

go into more depth though, I'm interested in hearing your weird story
>>
When did this board become normietown? Fuck off
>>
>>36726119
The closest I've come to losing my virginity was a hug I got in highschool. Girls feel nice desu
>>
>>36726447
How much depth? I spent the weekend with her friend and she showed me the ropes.
>>
>>36726119

I seduced a lesbian.
>>
>>36726119
cousin got on top of me and took my dick and put it inside her

felt ok was a bad thing to do though
>>
Got drunk out of my mind and fucked a 13 year old girl. I was 20.
>>
>>36726363
ah yes, I'm familiar with this trend. I think it's called 'stories that never happened'
>>
>>36726467
just greentext the background info and how it unfolded
>>
>>36726119
Its pretty gay but was in a youth group and we went camping 4 of us in a tent, i think I was 13 woke up and a 16 yo had my penis in his mouth and the other 2 were jerking off ended up cumming in his mouth he came in my mouth and I fucked his ass while the other 2 guys watched
>>
Was 16 got drunk as fuck ended up blowing 2 guys in a basement and getting my boipussy pounded raw, was a pretty chill day
>>
>>36726467
greentext the shit wtf. Full details about your mom's friend too like age, looks, etc.
>>
>>36726119
Slept over at her place, I was tired and wanted to sleep but she decided to just get on top of me and ride me.
>>
had sex with a gal from london, i was 15 at the time and she was 16, on a beach near the boulevard in normandy ,france, late at night
>>
>>36726532
>You're still a virgin
>And now you're also a faggot
>protip: you can never be unfucked
>faggot
>>
>>36726632
Oooo someone's jealous
>>
File: fox.jpg (419KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
fox.jpg
419KB, 900x600px
>>36726119
>girlfriend of 4-5 months
>I'm 18, she's 16
>both virgins
>go into her room, make out
>can barely get it hard
>that's fine, because she's tiny down there and it hurt anyway
>after a while we just stop

It was pretty terrible. The next 2 times we did it, it was a hell of a lot better.

I said "I feel like a smurf" the first time I properly came and she forever hates me for ruining 'the moment'
>>
I was raped by my father all throughout my childhood. He made hundreds of videos of me. He killed himself in prison.

That was the closest thing I have ever had to "sex" in my life.
>>
>>36726311
Yeah it's truly not worth the mental strain. I dont even wanna go near vagina anymore.

It also doesn't help that she hasn't talked to me since then. I know I got cringy during the deed but damn it was my first time.
>>
>>36726705
>jealous of faggotry
only in (((Current year))) could this be a non-meme tier response
>>
>>36726748
S-sorry to hear about that, femanon.. m-maybe we, we can hang out some time and have real sex?
>>
I made friends with these two girls and one lived close to me so I would always go to her house. She has a boyfriend log distance but one day I slept at her house and in the morning in bed I playfully kissed her cheek and then her neck. When I kissed her neck I could feel her begin to breath heavily-- she was turned on. Nothing else happened went to her house again a couple of days later and talked about it. Two horny teenagers talking about being horny eventually led to hard core make out session, as it goes.

Half Jewish half Italian girl, short with nice booty. Made plans to have sex the next day. Kept teasing her at school that day. Cornering her in hallways, being alpha and dominating her physical space. After school we took her car to my house. Carried her inside. Threw her on the bed, dove right in fucked her good. No awkwardness or fumbling, totally natural and spontaneous lust translated into rhythmic sex. Had sex three times before she went home. She didn't know I was a virgin, I told her a bunch of lies. But she was a total nympho and she was new to my school so we banged for months on the regular. None of our friends knew we were sleeping together, least of all her boyfriend. We got in a fit one day and be talked again. It was fun but I felt kinda cheated in the end because I lost my virginity to a friend as opposed to a lover, although that is ultimately what she became, I still didn't really have any game I didn't seduce her we were both just horny and I got lucky.

Dumb bitch lives in the woods and fancies herself a "professional" holla Hooper. I am 23 year old NEET with two college degrees and I own my own house. I basically shitpost all day. Currently trying to date this cute elf like Finnish chick.
>>
>>36726748
Oh jeez, sorry to hear that. Nobody should have to go through that shit.
>>
>>36726800
Lol nothing in that post indicated anon is a fem
>>
>>36726119
I want you normies off my board. Obligatory
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
File: CromwellDindu.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
CromwellDindu.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>36726119
>be me, 19
>be at party
>friends with only one person there
>mostly just sitting around
>overdressed
>thinking of going home
>slutty girls pass by
>reek of cheap perfume and alcohol
>One of them already got implants
>one of them's looking for me
>"Hey Anon, your friend wanted me to meet you"
>Begin fidgeting hands in suit pockets like a faggot
>slut brings me to a room in the house
>we get naked
>slut laughs that I've never had sex
>"Not even some girl suckin your dick?"
>shake my head
>begin fucking
>cum in about 5 minutes on her face
>slut just gets her clothes on and leaves
>doesn't say a fucking word
How can a human go through something as intimate as sex and not give a shit once its done?
>>
>Tell us how you lost your virginity.
Had to double-check whether I'm browsing /b/ or /r9k/.

fucking normies, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: Greedy_SmurfF.jpg (26KB, 520x500px) Image search: [Google]
Greedy_SmurfF.jpg
26KB, 520x500px
>>36726733
>I feel like a smurf
>>
>>36726874
Sex is purely recreational for people with a lot of social capital, and it soon loses its intimate value, and becomes a totally materialistic desire.

>>36726896
To this day, I don't quite know why I said it.
>>
>>36726119
fucked my gf at the time (both 16), god she was hot
>>
I did not

I am a 22 years old virgin, and i'm not even original
>>
>>36726800
Not a femanon. :/

>>36726833
Eh, it's not so bad when you've grown up used to it. The upside is that now I'm really used to being naked in front of people. Clothes feel optional to me.
The downside is I'm kind of afraid of cameras now.
>>
>>36726467
Just admit you made this shit up
>>
>>36726498
>Approaching 16, mom asks if I've been with a girl and if I want to
>Confused and a little scared but accept
>A few days before says her friend will do it with me which I'm ok with since I liked her
>Clean myself up and dress nice, mom takes me to dinner to meet her friend where she leaves us
>Have dinner with her friend and we get to talking
>She tries to be nice but obviously asks me some things about any experience I have
>After dinner I leave with her back to her place and get settled in
>She asks if I'm ready and guides to the bedroom
>I was super nervous but she was really nice and encouraging
>She let me explore her body however I wanted before trying a little foreplay
>Got to fucking which was alright but I didn't last long
>Still very nice about it and said we had all weekend to do more so don't get hung up about it
>Snuggled with me after

We basically just banged all through the weekend.
>>
>>36726788
So much denial. Come out of the closet, Anon. No one cares. You're free to be yourself here.
>>
>>36726119
in my truck to some fat mexican chick it was disgusting
>>
>>36726917
same.
Hey don't worry.
Sex is overrated and isn't better than fapping.
Lifestyle inflation makes sure you never have fun no matter how much you have. That's the reason even rich people crave something more even though they have it all.
Sex will get boring so why even have it.
What we need is inside us all the time. The marvels of creation are in our brains
>>
>>36727005
Based stoic.
>>
>>36727005
>Sex is overrated and isn't better than fapping

Keep lying to yourself. They are not even remotely comparable.
>>
>>36726973
my nigga how old was she jesus fuck you can't tell a story for shit. was she hot?
>>
i lost it to another girl. we were drunk and she tried to shove three fingers up my vag. i was bleeding a bit throughout the day after and was like "oh i guess that was my hymen"
>>
>>36727032
nice try but there's even a movie about a guy that prefers fapping to sex.
>>
>>36727070
No hymen no diamond.

in a completely original way
>>
File: dainitchi-shingon.jpg (81KB, 399x530px) Image search: [Google]
dainitchi-shingon.jpg
81KB, 399x530px
>>36727005
Is this a depiction of you?
>>
>>36727070
I was almost sorry but then I saw you are probably a roastie right now

>>36726953
sorry about what you went through
>>
>>36726119
I was age 7 and I don't want to talk about it.
>>
>>36727005
>isn't better than fapping
maybe if you're blessed and uncut. Fapping is pretty shitty and almost painful sometimes and I'm not even a tight cut. Working on restoring
>>
>>36727036
She was 32, pretty hot yes.
>>
>>36727131
i actually don't mind. if i lost it to a guy i probably would have been some spoopy virgin notch on his belt
>>
>>36727159
Good for you anon. I wish I could lose my virginity to/have sex with a fine MILF. Your mom is pretty cool. Can she hook me up too?
>>
>>36727005
Hey, different strokes (heh) for different folks. Personally, I'll take sex over jerking off any time. The warmth, the smells, the sounds...masturbation doesn't come close.
>>
>>36727131
Why be sorry? It's not like you did anything. Besides, my dad killing himself was exponentially worse than all the beating and raping. I kind of miss him.

He was a piece of shit but I miss him.
>>
>>36727236
She actually wasn't a milf at that time. This was years ago though, not sure if my mom could manage to hook you up again.
>>
>>36726748
would you repeat the cycle if you had a kid?
>>
>>36727299
I have hope. where you yinz live
>>
>>36727338
Jesus no
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>36726119
Prostitute.

Next.
>>
>>36727381
>yinz
Pittsburgh?
>>
>>36727425
Yes desu. I can't get laid for shit ;-;
>>
File: 1493419590036.jpg (251KB, 1200x831px) Image search: [Google]
1493419590036.jpg
251KB, 1200x831px
>>36726119

>be me 23
>got a job at big4
>there is a 7/10 qt there
>become good friends over the next 3 months
>she invites me to one of her friends parties
>we get drunk
>around 3 am people start leaving
>I and the qt along with 2 of her friends stay at her friends house
>I was the only male there
>The qt insists I go and sleep with her upstairs instead of sleeping on the sofa
>Go upstairs
>Drink the rest of a vodka that was on the floor
>even more pissed
>She tells me she wants to fuck
>Start panicking
>take my clothes off
>Pissed me, thought it was a good idea to make the mood a bit more light hearted
>Ask her do you want to see a trick?
>She says "yeah"
>Start doing helicopters with my floppy penis
>State "that's enough"
>Proceed to have sex
>Cum in like 2-3 minutes
>Eat her out so at least she has an orgasm
>She does
>Go to sleep
>Walk home the next day
>she messages me saying she enjoyed my trick
>>
>Hang out with a druggie girl at 14
> She is always high on something
> Go to a school fair.
> She wants to do some weed under the bridge a few blocks away from school.
> We go, she smokes up I stand their awkwardly making conversation
>Hear cars rolling by above
>After she grabs my member out of the blue. I get instant hard.
>Have awkard sex, aftardwads she starts crying and saying "you can't leave me like daddy over and over again for 10 mins"
> "Dated her for 4 more months until her mom sent her away.
>>
>>36727082
How can you say sex is the same as fapping if you haven't had sex? Sex is unarguably better.
>>
>a girl from work asked me for a ride home
>ok she lives in my town she would cook me dinner
>i told her i'm going to take my after work nap
>ok
>i woke up to her sucking my penis off
>she hopped on top of me holding me down
>she cooked me pasta just she didn't have hot sauce she had pepper flakes
>>
>>36726119
Heh heh... Ummm... I put my big hard penis in the upper pussy hole. On my girlfriend.
>>
>>36727624
>let's eat trash and get hit by a car
>>
File: sex instructor.jpg (58KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
sex instructor.jpg
58KB, 604x483px
>>36726119
>be 18
>girl I never met before adds me on facebook
>starts sending some of the funnier entry level memes
>I just send memes back
>eventually we start talking and we both get along well
>Turns out from the start she was into me and was looking to get dicked
>be hanging out at her grandmothers house
>We both wanted to fuck but her grandmother lived in a smaller apartment with a few people so we couldn't be discrete
>Turns out she planned for this and asked her grandmother if she could borrow the SUV so we could fuck in it
>The grandmother accepts knowing full well what we intend to do in this vehicle
>we end up fucking inside in the SUV
>midway through someone stared right at the car for a couple seconds before walking to his car
Was pretty cool and afterwards her grandmother made a joke while the girl and her younger cousins were in the SUV about watching were you sit
>>
>>36727722
>unarguably better
state statistics
>>
>>36728248
Being a Sex Sultan i can say with 100% certainty that sex is better then jacking off
>>
>>36728248
>people like The Beatles more than Miley Cyrus
>Oh yeah? Prove it.
>>
>>36728523
>>36728313
you're just justifying your lifestyle and trying to impose it on the rest of us to feel better about yourselves. Nice try but you're literally jews
>>
File: 1476897307688.png (370KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476897307688.png
370KB, 640x640px
>>36726973
Your mom told her 32 year old friend to fuck a 16 year old

Lol, try again faggot
>>
>>36726499
What in the fuck
orignakl
>>
>>36728657
Didn't tell her to, asked her to. Sorry to hear if your mom doesn't care about you as much.
>>
>>36728638
...said the pot to the kettle.
>>
>>36728765
I'm not imposing anything on non-virgins like you
>>
>>36726119
was 21 going on 22 in a couple of months
a girl that had extreme issues in many different ways that worked at my job called my department out of the blue one day and said that she needed to see me.
I'd talked to her a few times here and there at this point but nothing too serious or meaningful.
When I showed up to see her she started crying. Turns out she was suicidal and she latched onto me and I never stood a damn chance. We had sex a few months later and she left me about a year after that
>>
>>36726119
Was 20 at the time, a childhood friend of mine and I had talked about sex and stuff pretty intimiately for a couple of years.
She was a bit on the chubby side, but with massive tits and a great personality. Would've been wife material had she not hated the thought of having children.

Aanyway, so in the heat of the summer she started sending me pics of her boobs and stuff and being the virgin I was, I didn't catch the que. For about two months of daily pictures of cleavage I went and asked her for a picture of her pussy. Made it sound a bit jokey so I could salvage the situation should the need arise.
But damn, she first sent me a picture of her hairy twat but from which I saw, her vagoo was absolutely beautiful. A strong 9 and I've seen a lot of twats on the internet.
Being surprised from her straightforwardness, I pushed for more and asked for a spread pussy pic. She delivered and I was quite blown away to be honest. It was at that time that I realized, "she wants the D" so in the following two days we hooked up and did it a couple of times.
In the picture, I could see her hymen pretty much intact, but I was doubtful because she had sent me pictures of her MASSIVE DILDOS. Really, really big. Like close to what a nignog might have.

The only problem was that the first time I didn't exactly reach the maximum potency. My dick was only half hard (btw. I sent her a couple pics of my dick, average size) and I could tell that she was way more nervous than I was.
As a lay, she was what you call "a dead fish". She didn't really do anything until I told her to get on top, forcing her to do some work for her money. (It's a saying, didn't actually have to pay her, lol.)
She didn't like the thought of anal, oral or pretty much anything kinkier than vanilla sex.
Obviously, had to wear a rubber and that propably was the deciding factor, I literally felt nothing other than embarrassement that day. After for what was propably like a half an our to an hour long farce ..
>>
>>36726748
you were asking for it.
admit it, you whore.
>>
>>36727624
So how is your career now? Did you make it to big 3?
>>
>>36726480
Prime Pussy my friend, you did good.
>>
>>36726602
are you james bond
>>
>>36726119
I don't think the position in your pic is possible without photoshop, opie. Or at least mighty uncomfortable.
>>
>>36729062
... we decided to stop. I left embarrassed but she thanked me for whatever reason.
After a couple of days (maybe weeks? Not certain. Time flies by right) she asked me to come over, having had a few good beers that day.
So I went over there like sonic the fucking hedgehog and we got busy. Before, during and after she just kept chugging some more beer. Once again, dead lay. However, this time I was much more confident in my abilities and managed to maintain a 75% erection. Enough for penetration. However, this time she felt really loose, as one might have suspected from her having used those massive dildos for years. I never really reached climax that day either. Stayd over the night and cuddled.

It's hard to say did I ever develop feelings for that girl. Back when we were 15 or so I definitely had something of a crush on her. We hung out alot and I really enjoyed my time with her. Definitely the best time of my life.

After trying the sex with her with bad results we kind of just dropped it, her idea. I would've wanted to go at it again and improve.
She relapsed into drugs and stuff soon after and became somewhat of a train wreck. I got a job and moved on with my life. We have not been keeping in touch since. It's a shame, she was good to talk to and I didn't even see her as something to fuck, more like as a sister, having known her for such a long time.

The lesson learnt here is that even if your friend offers to pop that cherry as a favor, don't fucking do it. Save that shit for someone you love, it's risky and you migt lose a friend in the process.
>>
If you answer is anything other than "I can't", you're a normie and must leave.
>>
>>36729062
>multiple pics of her vagina
>suddenly realize she wants the d
kek.
>>
>>36726119
>be punk rock mallgoth faggot in early 2000s
>see punk rock mallgoth faggot girl around school
>too much spaghetti to talk to her
>go out to random bar with friend to go see his group of friends
>punk rock mallgoth faggot girl is there
>"oh hey I know you from school haha"
>have a bunch of drinks with her
>get borderline black-out drunk
>ignore the fact that she was dating one of the guys there
>take bus with her since we live in the same general direction
>end up at her place
>go balls deep no condor in her

good times
>>
if you become a wizard at 30 what do yuo get for still being pure at 40?
>>
>>36729217
Looks like it's just some one guy getting a suntan on his feet & legs while drying his shoes out.
>>
>>36729325
She was definitely robot material. I know for a fact that she browses image boards, propably not this one though.

Just in case, hiya L2. If you wanna hook up for old times sakes, gimme a call
>>
>>36729140
t. trying too hard

If you want to be truly edgy, you have to be a bit more subtle.
>>
File: 4a3.jpg (40KB, 680x275px) Image search: [Google]
4a3.jpg
40KB, 680x275px
>>36729352
Think there is chart for that.

There, found it on the interwerbs
>>
Fucked a stripper in the club for $100. Shit was dry and was only moderately pleasant. Like the spurg I was I mentioned it was my first time and she said I had a gift in regards to my dick size. Turns out porn really is bad for the brain when you think 7 inches is small.
>>
>>36726119
>poor female friend needs money
>i give her money a couple times
>gain access to her butthole
>>
>>36730157
>butthole
You're still a virgin.
>>
To a girl I loved. It was everything to me and nothing to her.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.