[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking hate guinea pigs. all they ever do is wheek whenever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: guinea pigs.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
guinea pigs.gif
1MB, 500x281px
fucking hate guinea pigs. all they ever do is wheek whenever you rattle a plastic bag but they never show any kind of affection, let alone acknowledge your existence.

there's a reason cats, dogs and fish are the most popular pets in the world. dogs are high maintenance but they're also loyal and will devote their entire lives to loving you. fish aren't anywhere near as affectionate but require almost no maintenance at all, to the point where they're basically living decoration. cats are a nice middle-ground; they can be affectionate when they feel like it and are generally self-sufficient.

but guinea pigs

guinea pigs are messy as hell, which is weird considering the fact that they live in a cage. they fling their shit and bedding all over the place until your living space looks like a barn. they shit and piss wherever they stand with zero warning, so you can't hold them for more than 5 minutes without getting shat on or pissed on. they're insanely high maintenance for a cage pet and will begin to try to kill each other the very second they run out of hay. not only that, but they'll die if they spend too much time alone and they do NOT show ANY affection toward their owners at all. I could be gone for 6 months and when I come back, I doubt they would have even noticed as long as they were taken care of. the ONLY advantage is that they're cute.

fuck guinea pigs. fuck them.
>>
Those animals look like they have down syndrome
>>
File: never buy guinea pigs.png (134KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
never buy guinea pigs.png
134KB, 425x283px
>>36725550
guinea pigs are some of the dumbest fucking animals

they cannot recognize words like their own names or whatever you use to tell them "food." they have no facial expressions and they just kind of stand there with a stupid fucking gormless look on their fat little faces. they just give you no feedback at all as pets. fuck guinea pigs indeed.
>>
File: grey-mouse.jpg (7KB, 276x150px) Image search: [Google]
grey-mouse.jpg
7KB, 276x150px
>>36725550
>he didn't get a mouse

Mice are bro-teir. Their just as messy but less of a douchbag towards their owners.
>>
File: Ufatfuk.jpg (47KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
Ufatfuk.jpg
47KB, 500x339px
Where does the ham fit in all this?
>>
File: damon and a dog.jpg (57KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
damon and a dog.jpg
57KB, 600x800px
DOG IS PATRICIAN PET
>>
>>36725550
One on the right looks like he sees everything and nothing at the same time
1/10 would not watch in the cages at petsmart for more than a few minutes
>>
guinea pigs are excellent to cut into pieces
mice as well
hamster too

all to fry up and feed to a dog
>>
File: 1459651565700.jpg (405KB, 960x569px) Image search: [Google]
1459651565700.jpg
405KB, 960x569px
>>36725719
the ham?
>>
>>36725759
>guinea pigs are excellent to cut into pieces

You're a monster, fuck off.
>>
>>36725789
>not respecting the wondrous scientific processes
>>
>>36725817
>not respecting the katana
>>
File: catte.jpg (1MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
catte.jpg
1MB, 5184x3456px
Cats are true 10/10s.
>don't need to be walked or exercised
>poop and pee in a sandbox which is easy to clean
>are cuddly
>are funny and curious
>are basically like pet roommates who love you but give you space

>>36725656
mice
- get lost easily
- bite frequently (guinea pigs do not bite at all)
- are mischievous
- do not live long lives
- are literally vermin

>>36725719
Hamsters are alright. The hamster ball is really cool. 6/10 pet

>>36725730
dogs are overrated. 8/10, but not 10/10.
>>
I love my six guinea pigs :3

>Toffee
>Caramel
>Snowflake
>Icy
>Buttons
>Truffles
>>
>>36725839
Same. I have four.
>Po
>Chewbacca
>Siren
>Houdini
They're comfy pets.
>>
>>36725839
Can you post pictures of said guinea pigs?
>>
>>36725923
I can't be bothered to go outside, it's raining and my head hurts.

Buttons is grey, Icy is black with some white, Toffee is light, grey-ish brown, Snowflake is all white with red eyes, Caramel and Truffels are black with tan around the face, pretty much twins.
>>
File: black guy on the phone.jpg (55KB, 504x792px) Image search: [Google]
black guy on the phone.jpg
55KB, 504x792px
>>36726055
...Your guinea pigs live outside?
>>
>>36726143
They live in a two-story hutch
>>
pet rats = best rodent
I trained my old rat to run obstacle courses and attempted to teach him simple maths.
he was mad fucking smart.
I miss u Mr.Squeakers
>>
>>36725719
>>36725772
>>36726208
TIME TO CALL THE EXTERMINATOR
>>
fuck you m8 guinea pigs are great
>>
Is anyone else really scared of all animals? Looking at an animals eyes just freaks me out so bad. Like what are they? Why don't they talk? What are they thinking?
>>
>>36727329
Nope. The only animals I'm afraid of are the ones that are logical to be afraid of. Big cats, bears, sharks, etc.

With pets, you pretty much know what they're thinking. It's a speechless bond. You can read each other's minds.
>>
I miss my guinea pigs. I've always wanted a rabbit but I hear they're actually a handful.
>>
>>36727672
Rabbits are literally guinea pigs with long ears that bite.
>>
>>36725550
>never show affection
they constantly purr and snuggle me, what are you talking about.

They're retards, but what do you expect from tiny herbivorous prey animals. They're basically friendly, furry potatoes. Get a rat if you want a smart rodent that will remember its own name etc.
>>
File: bugs bunny.png (258KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
bugs bunny.png
258KB, 351x364px
>>36728064
>they constantly purr and snuggle me
WHAT THE FUCK MINE DON'T DO THAT

I HAVE BEEN DOING EVERYTHING I CAN TO MAKE THEM COMFORTABLE. THEY HAVE BEEN LIVING LIKE KINGS FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM PURR OR SNUGGLE FUCKING ONCE. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT.
>>
>>36725835
Rats never bite and act like tiny dogs with hands. Rats are a good pet.
>>
>>36728317
To bad their life spans are so short
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 480x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 480x639px
F-for years... I've been waiting for years for someone to hate guinea pigs as much as I do....

I had to take care of my friend's guinea pigs one summer. They were both sisters so it belonged to both of them fyi.

I have never, as a 10 year old child, lost that much sleep. Not even when my sister would have her night terrors. They bit, they shat, they smelled, and that made that CONSTANT FUCKING WEIRD NOISE from sundown to sunup.

The idea of eating them the way some people do in South America still appeals to me, just to know that one died at my hand and was turned to shit. A fitting end for a shit-tier animal.

It's been a little over nine years since, and to this day, no one has shared my pathological hate of these spawn of satan until today.

I... appreciate you, OP. Thank you.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.