[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody got any crackhead stories?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6133.jpg (80KB, 763x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6133.jpg
80KB, 763x566px
>be last year
>24
>live alone
>standing in my kitchen making popcorn at like 2 in the morning
>sliding glass door behind me that leads to backyard
>hear rustling in my yard
>look outside just in time to see something running towards me full speed
>dude crashes through my shitty sliding glass door and into my kitchen yelling
>almost have a fucking heart attack
>skinny guy obviously on crack in his late 40's with long greasy hair is now screaming and bleeding in broken glass on my kitchen floor
>run upstairs for my gun
>come back down and he's gone
>call the cops and they picked him up a block away
>literally picked him up cause he cut a vein on my glass door and bled out in the street
>mfw my popcorn burnt
>>
>>36724403
>be me
>try adderall for the fuck of it about a year ago
>have experimented with a shitton of amphetamines and b2 agonists as well as cocaine since then
>trying crack next week
what am I in for fampais?
>>
Lmao fucking drug addicts kill yourselves
>>
>>36725100
You can smoke unlimited amounts of crack without getting addicted if you smoke it in a 1:1 proportion with meth.
>>
>>36725194
sober existence as a robot is continual suffering
being a robot and not using drugs is fucking stupid
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>36724403
>be me
>go to SF through local transport
>walk the streets at night
>me and my friends try to go home
>find out local transport is unavailable and will only be available at 6 am
>have to stay in SF all fucking night
>2 am the crackheads come out
>just sitting down minding our own business
>crackhead woman runs up to us and sits next to us
>she asks us if she's ever heard of her because she was in a movie and she's an actress
>we decide to mess with her and say
>and say yeah we know you we've seen ur movies
>she says "you did" and has a confused look on he face and runs away
Tfw
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.