[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman Hate Thread? Bitch could've waited until they got home.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3690.jpg (192KB, 1125x1392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3690.jpg
192KB, 1125x1392px
Woman Hate Thread? Bitch could've waited until they got home.
>>
Moron Chad could've proposed privately at home too.
>>
>>36724321
I will never understand the "making a huge fucking scene to propose" meme.
this is what happens.
>>
>>36724337
This, not everything is the fault of women.
>>
>>36724337
Dude there are literally women who would break up with their long-term bfs if they don't get an extravagant fucking proposal
>>
>>36724321

why is it so hard for people to link the things they want to discus ?
>>
>>36724370
How hard is it to Google a fucking article? The title says it all, there's nothing more to discuss
>>
File: 1454726868195.jpg (25KB, 441x447px) Image search: [Google]
1454726868195.jpg
25KB, 441x447px
You don't ask her to marry you unless you already know the answer. What a moron
>>
>>36724362
Original tits or originally gtfo
Go fuck yourself you content robot piece of shit
>>
>>36724390
>Unless you already know the answer
I don't think you understand how questions work
>>
>>36724385

>why not write and essay by hand instead of loading up the computer
>>
>>36724432
>and essay by hand
Get the hell off my board you dumb phoneposter
>>
>>36724424
The actual proposal is a formality, or it should be.

You should have reached the point where marriage has been discussed between the two of you. Otherwise, either she rejects you or she may not actually be ready, which weakens the marriage.
>>
>>36724442

listen up you little shit

i am on a laptop, If you lazy fuckers can't even provide a link in your posts you are contributing shit all to the board and are just a waste of band-width you got that!

Never ever reply to me again
>>
>>36724424
>don't understand how questions work
Think that's you anon. I can ask what color grass is even though I know it's green, just as someone could propose only when they know the person would say yes
>>
>>36724584
>you lazy fuckers
>calling me lazy but too lazy to google an article
Why should we give add revenue to a claickbait site when we could post an image on an IMAGEboard?
>>
>>36724759
http://archive.is/

Retard
>>
>>36724361
If I ever miraculously find a girl to propose to I'm gonna bring a 9mm as a backup plan if all goes wrong.
>>
File: thumbs up MAGA pepe.jpg (110KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up MAGA pepe.jpg
110KB, 1000x800px
>>36726393
godspeed anon

gfghfghfh
>>
>>36724424
you talk about it first
propose later
>>
>>36724584
>I am on a laptop
Ok so you're not a phoneposter, you're just an actual retard who can't spell
>>
>>36724745
>>36726645
You still can't actually know the answer until you ask. It's never gonna be a 100% thing because that's how questions work
>>
File: IMG_3529.jpg (65KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3529.jpg
65KB, 480x720px
>>36724490
>You should have reached the point where marriage has been discussed between the two of you
>Implying you have any fucking idea what the fuck you're talking about
Bro you're on r9k, not exactly a marriage counselor
>>
>>36725880
Not your fucking errand boy. Put the article up yourself if it means so much to you.
>>
Saved him 30k for paying for a wedding and 3k on a ring. Hopefully he didn't customize it for her otherwise, you can only sell it back at the cost of the diamond gold.
But it is for the best for him. Humiliation breeds character and I would rather go through that then 5 years of a failing marriage and a abusive relationship
>>
>>36724321

>three years ago
>have zero game
>be 24yo khv
>older brother has slightly more game than me
>not much though
>has first relationshit at 26
>dates this single mom
>she loves baseball
>they date for around a month
>he lends her rent money
>lends her money for car payments
>don't think they ever had sex
>he decides "she's the one"
>he arranges to ask her by having "WILL YOU MARRY ME, SARA?" on the big sign
>they go to the game
>she starts flirting with some guy next to her
>he's pissed off
>big moment comes
>the letters flash on the sign
>she's busy yakking with the guy
>brother tries to get her to look at the sign
>she gets pissed and tells him to fuck off
>other guy says he's being "rude to the lady"
>he sits there and sulks
>she leaves with the other guy during the 7th inning stretch
>he comes home
>absolutely fucking gutted
>she's already blocked him on everything
>get a couple of beers from the fridge
>hand him one
>say, "fuck it, you hate baseball anyhow"

Public proposals: never

>like i'll ever have that chance
>>
>>36724321
How, exactly? Saying anything other than 'yes' is effectively saying no. Unless you mean she should have lied and said yes, and then backtracked once they were in private, but I don't think you do because I'm sure you'd be ripping her a new asshole for that too.
>>
>>36724321
this is why proposing in front of an audience is a bad idea
>>
>>36727387
Your thread, your responsibility fag
>>
>>36727342
I'm happily married with two kids and a good job

You on the other hand clearly are a dumbass
>>
>>36724365
Nice, and you know this because...?
>>
>>36727342

I've been married 9 years anon, and the other anon is right. This strikes me as a desperate gesture to get back in Stacy's good gracies. She probably cheated on him or vice versa, and he's doing the most extreme thing he can think of to make it work

If you are going to propose to someone, and you have any doubts whatsoever. Don't.
>>
>>36724365

I know of a woman who broke up with a long term boyfriend because bought her a washer and dryer and they weren't the same color.
>>
>>36726393
For her, yourself, or both?
>>
>>36727342
Coming up on my fortieth anniversary, faggot.
My grandkids get more pussy than you.
>>
>>36724321
She said no because she didn't want to get married yet and doing it on that stage forces the person to accept or else be considered a bitch, it puts them on the spot, which isn't fair, man or woman. She was actually right to turn him down.

Also the bigger story is retards being retarded at the game towards Adam Jones.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.