[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most autistic stuff you did with strangers thread Heres

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1489953061906.jpg (36KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1489953061906.jpg
36KB, 400x396px
The most autistic stuff you did with strangers thread

Heres mine

>be me
>ordering some tasty ass shawrma
>didnt stutter or panicked when saying my order
>sit and listen to music thru headphones
>see the casher talking to me , take one headphone out of my ear still cant hear him , walk up to him and then he asks how im doing
>imfine
>things get super awkward and he just stares at me
>asks if im from around here
>Autism kicks in , start autistically trying to tell him where my house is
>order is ready thank god
>now heres the part where i want to just end it all
>TRY TO SHAKE HAND WITH THE CASHER , FAIL TO DO IT , SHAKE HANDS WITH THE COOK THEN SHAKE HANDS AGAIN WITH THE CASHER
>ULRTA AUTISM KICKS IN
>GO AROUND THE PLACE AND SHAKE EVERYONES HAND BEFORE GOING OUT AND BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST THE NEAREST CORNER

please end me
>>
>>36723915
>TRY TO SHAKE HAND WITH THE CASHER , FAIL TO DO IT , SHAKE HANDS WITH THE COOK THEN SHAKE HANDS AGAIN WITH THE CASHER
>ULRTA AUTISM KICKS IN
>GO AROUND THE PLACE AND SHAKE EVERYONES HAND BEFORE GOING OUT AND BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST THE NEAREST CORNER

God my sides, you gave me a good laugh bro, how did the people look at you?
Just amazed or in disgust?
>>
>>36723915
you're funny.
But I do that too.
Without shaking hands
>>
>>36723939
they were all so uncomfortable it was just too fucking awkward for them and as i was finishing shaking the first guy i saw the other guys , instead of taking the decision of just leaving i just continued my autism
>>
>>36723915
>The most autistic stuff you did with strangers thread
>
>
>Heres mine
>
>>be me
>>ordering some tasty ass shawrma
>>didnt stutter or panicked when saying my order
>>sit and listen to music thru headphones
>>see the casher talking to me , take one headphone out of my ear still cant hear him , walk up to him and then he asks how im doing
>>imfine
>>things get super awkward and he just stares at me
>>asks if im from around here
>>Autism kicks in , start autistically trying to tell him where my house is
>>order is ready thank god
>>now heres the part where i want to just end it all
>>TRY TO SHAKE HAND WITH THE CASHER , FAIL TO DO IT , SHAKE HANDS WITH THE COOK THEN SHAKE HANDS AGAIN WITH THE CASHER
>>ULRTA AUTISM KICKS IN
>>GO AROUND THE PLACE AND SHAKE EVERYONES HAND BEFORE GOING OUT AND BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST THE NEAREST CORNER
>
>please end me

Im never going back there again.
>>
Damn, the worst thiong I did at a cafe was run away because the noise of the people was too much for me

Fuck having autism
>>
File: 1468392159916.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
1468392159916.gif
338KB, 538x572px
>>36723915
>>TRY TO SHAKE HAND WITH THE CASHER , FAIL TO DO IT , SHAKE HANDS WITH THE COOK THEN SHAKE HANDS AGAIN WITH THE CASHER
>>ULRTA AUTISM KICKS IN
>>GO AROUND THE PLACE AND SHAKE EVERYONES HAND BEFORE GOING OUT AND BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST THE NEAREST CORNER

thanks op
>>
I've literally had this happen to me in a coffeeshop by some marrocan who I had never met. He shook everyone's hand on his way out and it was kind of weird at the time but afterwards I wished people would do this all the time. I wouldn't dwell on it, you probably looked like a sperg but I'm sure everyone shrugged it off or even saw it as a respectful kind of thing
>>
>>36723947
Who cares about what some namefaggot thinks?
>>
>Have schizophrenia
>One of the symptoms is alogia
>People say hello.
>Just give them a knowing glance. Maybe a nod if I'm feeling good today
>People ask me questions
>I give one word answers
>When forced to give more content to my answers, I mumble a lot
>One particular instance, two people stop me and ask for directions.
>"Do you know where the nearest cashpoint is?"
>"Yes."
>Long pause
>"Ok, do you think you could tell us where it is?"
>"I could."
>"Great. Could you just like, point us in the direction?"
>"OK"
>Walk away and overhear the woman say to her bf "I think he had autism.."

Feels bad, man. I don't want to be lumped in with the autists and the spergs.
>>
>>36726005
Wow you might as well kill yourself since you literally have no benefit to society and are literally a dumbass
>>
>>36723915
>didn't stutter or panic
how
I don't have a story because I avoid all casual contact with people out of fear of this
>>
>>36726005
Fuck off you attentionwhore, you're just an idiot
>>
>>36726005
You obviously knew what they implied...

You're an ass.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.