[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake horror: A scary clown pops out of the closet and screams

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: real_horror_s01e01.jpg (417KB, 1899x1017px) Image search: [Google]
real_horror_s01e01.jpg
417KB, 1899x1017px
Fake horror: A scary clown pops out of the closet and screams at you.
Real horror: When you try to fart and the diarretic shitpaste makes it out of your anus and at least as far as the butt cheeks before you realize it's a solid and now you aren't sure whether it's going to make it to your pants or not and the toilet is on another floor of the house.
>>
>>36722982
I had that happen to me in public
>>
>>36722982
This can't be made up. This must be real story.
>>
>>36723139
True stories like this are happening across this great nation every day.
>>
>>36723334
What a time to be alive
originarioo
>>
Shitting your pants? That's horror for you? Have you ever felt the sheer abject terror of having to demo a product you barely know anything about (because the person who was supposed to do it got suddenly sick) before an ensemble of international investors who will decide the future of the company you work for? That's horror.
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 164x196px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 164x196px
>>36722982
>saying ''Y-You too'' twice in the same conversation with the guy who'll decide wether or not I can keep my job
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.