[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We make sensible predictions about the next 20-50 years.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: f#a#.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
f#a#.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
ITT: We make sensible predictions about the next 20-50 years. /pol/ and MRA/MGTOW/beta-male bullshit need not apply.

>Sea levels continue to rise as the ice caps melt
>Rising ocean temperatures lead to massive marine life die-off, causing famine in coastal/island nations
>Rising sea levels forces coastal residents to move into the mainland
>Sprawling megacities begin popping up in previously unpopulated areas very quickly, with shoddy and overburdened infrastructure
>Antibiotic-resistant superbug plagues spread through these new densely-populated areas like wildfire, killing millions
>Food shortages as the disappearance of coastal cities disrupts food distribution chains
>Governments move to more overtly violent tactics to maintain control of a highly-concentrated populace
>Riots and domestic terrorism increase as governments become more overtly fascist in nature
>Massive famine and superbug plagues kill billions in a matter of decades

I'm not too optimistic, lads.
>>
>>36722979
I hate everyone so as long as the world doesn't devolve into a horrible wasteland while I'm alive I'm more then alright with it. Everyone I've ever met has treated me like shit so it seems like they deserve it
>>
I'll probably kill myself within the next 20 years
>>
>>36722979
I was looking at this map that shows how much land will be gone if all the ice melts, the Netherlands and Denmark are a thing of the past, northern Germany gets fucked, Britain loses a lot of weight as long with London and other important places, Norway and Russia and stuff unaffected, Sweden and finland aren't hit too badly but get shafted because their capitals are sunken, a large chunk of north Italy is sunk including venice. its not looking very good
>>
>>36723204

Something like half of all humans on earth live within 100 miles of ocean coastline. Imagine 3.5 billion people all moving inward from the coast in a manner of years. There's no way existing cities have the funds or infrastructure to handle a population increase of that magnitude.
>>
File: 4197086611_355a109341_b.jpg (490KB, 1024x470px) Image search: [Google]
4197086611_355a109341_b.jpg
490KB, 1024x470px
here are is the non meme answer, but this is more 100-200 years

>environmentalism and nationalism are at the forefront of politics, as well as anti surveillance
>architecture begins to become more entwined with nature, aestheticism and naturalism are put into law for construction
>nudism becomes mainstream
>adult relationships with anyone that has hit puberty is normalised
>universal income becomes standard in first world countries as robots/AI take on most jobs
>sustainable energy becomes the main source of power
>all cars become automated
>narcotics become legal and drug retailers
emerge
>veganism becomes dominant in first world countries
>cultural preservation becomes as important as environmental conservation as globalism increases - racial identity becomes more acceptable for white races
>fully emersive VR is a part of everyones lives
>technology to communicate through brainwaves emerges and becomes mainstream
>>
>>36722979
>believing the media scare tactics
>>
>>36722979
All kikes will be erradicated
Men will finally get rights
Females will be obsolete then also exterminated.
I'm optimistic.
>>
File: 121267512635322.jpg (92KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
121267512635322.jpg
92KB, 690x690px
More and more people will begin waking up and realizing that they are the universe, the question is how long this will take before it can make any changes to government or if it will get to that point before the end of the human species.
>>
>>36723022
>Everyone I've ever met has treated me like shit
I'm sensing a pattern.
>>
>>36723318
This is so much bullshit, I don't know where to start.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.