[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help guys Last week I was studying at my university's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Contemplating.jpg (78KB, 496x398px) Image search: [Google]
Contemplating.jpg
78KB, 496x398px
I need help guys

Last week I was studying at my university's lounge area when a girl sat down next to me and starting making small talk. I stuttered my way through a light conversation until she said she had to go to class and got up to leave. Suddenly, by some grace of God, I felt a surge of confidence and strength. I asked for her number and she fucking said yes.

Now we are going to the zoo next week and I am freaking out. I don't know what to talk about or do there. I don't even like animals.

How do I act like a normal person and does anyone have tips for a first date?
>>
>>36722876
>normal person
depends how normal you are, i don't have a guideline here
>>
>>36722876

just fuckinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn go with it bra she clearly digs you so just put your best foot forward and be handsome and help her have a good time. use humor even if it's lame jokes, bitches love that shit. good luck on your first date pal
>>
File: 1493646305311.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1493646305311.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
ANON all you have to do is ask her questions about her she will hopefully go on and on about her life then proceed with further questions. Then hopefully you find some type of interest and question even more and give your story. Just don't tell her about here, vidya, and anime.
>>
File: 1492473180509.jpg (46KB, 595x721px) Image search: [Google]
1492473180509.jpg
46KB, 595x721px
Just be nice to her. Make small talk, even if it feels meaningless and make sure to occasionally drop a compliment on something she's wearing. Smile at her too
>>
>>36722876
bUrself

origami
>>
>>36722876
>I don't even like animals.
You should probably kill yourself. Probably.
>>
>>36722876
Get the fuck out, approachable normie trash.
>>
>>36722876
Just relax. Remember, she is probably trash. Whatever you do don't be beta. Make sure you set the tone of your relationship right off the bat to ensure she isn't just trying to get a orbiter.
>>
>>36722903
NOICE this is exactly what i was gonna say chief just do it haha 8)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.