[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets talk about basic income

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Ontario, Canada is launching their pilot project of basic income this year: http://www.nationalobserver.com/2017/04/25/news/ontario-launching-basic-income-pilot-project. This project intends to pay out 17k$ to people who are applied to the program, whether they are already employed or not.

Basic income is one of the most important issues facing society today. Simply stated, to live life and to survive is a job in and of itself that can utterly consume you. How many people are stuck in a mindset of earning enough for their next meal, making sure their rent stays paid, making sure that they don't die, and thusly so are forced, financially speaking, into wagecuckery?

It's not that employment or work in and of itself is a bad thing, the entire issue regarding basic income is the fact that providing meaningful contributions towards society goes far beyond instances of being federally/legally employed.

To the many of you that are NEET, to the many of you who hate how society has been structured, would you contribute to society out of your own volition, rather than the threat of the extermination of access to food, shelter, etc? If you received a 17k$ stipend throughout the year, how would this affect your life? Would you finally pursue your passions and dreams? Would you volunteer in a cause that you truly believed in, but could not afford to pursue? Would you learn to program, debate with logic and finesse, champion issues?
>>
Tfw no 17k in gibs. It's only for Hamilton Niggers
>>
Niggeropolous
>>
>giving a $17,000 to NEETs every year

Really anon? That's more than what many retirees live on a year.

All this forced charity to people who could easily help themselves would never be allowed in mainstream society.
>>
Yeah but this bitch doesn't target the rich eneough so this money hurts the middle class.
Everyone in Ontario fucking hates her because she is only making more separation in between the top 10% and the bottom %90.
That means your harder struggling parents are going to ask for your help with some of that NEET cash.
Take of you rose coloured glasses robots.
>>
>>36723160
Sorry I hate mostly having to post on an iPod
>>
You forgot the part where $17,000 per year becomes even more worthless than it already is because of inflation.
>>
>>36722913
Whoever posted this could you tell me your first name
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.