[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need somebody to talk to. Please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: empty.jpg (23KB, 874x655px) Image search: [Google]
empty.jpg
23KB, 874x655px
I need somebody to talk to.
Please
>>
>>36722655
I'm here for you baby. Do you have Wickr? I got Wickr, and youtube and that's about it i'm not handing out my email anymore
>>
>>36722655
hello, talkies
>>
>>36722672
make a wickr and drop username if you really want to chat, I'm gonna go look for my phone, stay with me ok i m here for ya
>>
>>36722690
I fucked up my life beyond repair. I've never felt so empty.
>>
>>36722732
i find that learning something helps take my mind off bad things. It's productive, and i feel like ive made a good change, it gives happy feelings.
i 'learned' basic sign language letter symbols a week ago. You can start having conversations with yourself in sign. try it anon, or something else entirely. my rule is, if you can talk to any random person about your interest without them thinking you're very weird, then its a good hobby
>>
>>36722732
do you have cell phones in your country? i have cell phones if you need someone to talk to. you can ghost me anytime idc
>>
I'm 24, and I fucked up about 3 years ago by getting somebody pregnant that I had no feelings for. My dad left me when I was a kid so I made it my priority to be there for my kid and get 50% custody. a year later I met my now wife and we figured we should have another kid since we wanted them to be close in age and didn't think it would be a big deal to have one more kid.

I was wrong.
We have a 3 bedroom townhome because we want the girls to have their own rooms and we pay $1250/month for rent. Our landlord decided this week that he is going to sell the house and we can continue to rent from the new buyer. We offered to buy the house because we don't want to move and the kids have done some considerable damage to the house that we can't afford. Turns out we don't qualify for enough money for much because we each have about $40k in student loan debt and I need to finish school before I can start making enough money to pay it off.

We pay $1000 per month in daycare because we have no family that can help us. My credit cards are maxed out from paying this and I've been taking out extra student loans to pay for it. It's going to take me 2 years longer to graduate and today i took a final for a course that I'm taking and I know I failed it which means I will be dropped from the major and my future goals are now dead.

I don't even get to spend time with my kids because I have to work until 6pm every day and then go to school for 2 hours after work.

My wife and I constantly scream at eachother because there is so much stress that we can't get a moment of time together and we can't enjoy anything because of homework.

I have no friends and pretty much nothing in my life that makes me happy. I just don't know, it seems like the only way I'm going to find peace is to just end it. I can't go on. I can't find anything in my life that brings me happiness anymore. I'm a colossal fuck up because I had kids and this doesn't leave me with the ability to finish school.
>>
>>36722904
first of all, people have been in worse situations than you and they charged through it and came out okay on the other side. Those people felt exactly like you did. There has even been someone exactly like you as a person who got into the same kind of trouble and he made it, so you can too.

secondly, file for bankruptcy my dude
they will come take your stuff but then all your nu money is your own, rather than the bank's
>>
>>36722904
That's not a good situation. I don't know how to help but here's a bump.
>>
>>36722904
Hahahhahaha fucking normies hope you end up in the po' house
>>
>>36722904
>suicide
just no. there's too much finality to that. and if you do that now you'll only be remembered as a fuck-up who left behind a wife and kids. if you live then maybe you can give your kids a good upbringing (or at least better than if you are dead), maybe you can keep your nose above the water financially, maybe maybe you can save your marriage.
but you can't do shit when you're dead, so don't do that.

yes your life sounds pretty shit, but its all about perspective. would you rather have your life or live in the middle of africa with no fresh water and your kids dead from malnutrition or thirst praying it rains so maybe one of your kids can survive this summer? thinking like this sets me straight if im down, just remember perspective, and that you have fresh water
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.