[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why you are a virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1484255987301.jpg (1MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1484255987301.jpg
1MB, 1280x1920px
> be me
> be in math class
>class ends and it is our free period
> thicc 8/10 tall nigress walks up to me
> she starts trying to converse
> "what aee you doing for free period anon :3"
> she is very intimidating
>break into sweat
>literally run away
> sprint all the way to my dorm
Realize how much of a pussy i am
Shes not even ratchet/ trashy
>>
>>36722230
>free period
Highschoolposting should be grounds for a permaban
>>
I'm not very good with the ladies if you know what I mean female humans do not see me as a potential mate
>>
>>36722276
>Highschoolposting
> sprint all the way to my dorm
hmmmm
>>
>>36722230

Fuck this!

I demand pics of the girls body (normal pose with clothes) and censored face (not showing at all).
>>
>>36722230
>nigress

Dodged a bullet there comrade.
>>
That's...sad. I would be scared shitless too but would not run away
>>
>>36722295
What is boarding school. Also many private high schools provide residency for students if they are not from the area or for anyone in general.
>>
>>36722295
>Free period
>College or any type of higher academia

Ask me how I know you're under 18.
>>
>>36722230
>self confidence destroyed by family and "friends"
>lose all friends
>depression
>next to no social experience
>therefore next to no experience with girls
I have Chad genetics. I have literal pimps in my family. But I just grew up around people who tried their hardest to suppress that and it worked.
>>
I'm terrified of girls and I can't look them in the eyes or talk with one.

They only talk to me when forced to and I can see their disgust when they talk at me. Dying a virgin is safer than trying to not be one.
>>
>>36722442
Jokes on you! I'm 18 and a senior in high school XDDDD
>>
>>36722230
when you look like me, you are a virgin no matter what
>>
File: IMG_1944.jpg (212KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1944.jpg
212KB, 960x960px
>>36722602
Haha! I know that feel! People say I'm creepy and repulsive! Who else ugly?
>>
File: rUnNK.jpg (28KB, 485x364px) Image search: [Google]
rUnNK.jpg
28KB, 485x364px
i was raised by a religious nutjob Jehovah's Witness family. you people have no fucking idea.
in fact, when people question me, i just tell them i'm an ex Jehovah's Witness.

imagine flagellant levels of self punishment, but instead of physical, it's mental. i punish myself badly just for having urges.

only other exiles can understand this indoctrination.
>>
>>36722276
>>36722442
Im a college freshman
>>36722355
But im black too
>>
>>36722641
Get some new glasses. You aren't even ugly.
>>
>>36722335
Imagine a tall serena williams
>>
>>36722277
go for males then, duh
>>
>>36722668
Why the fuck do you have a scheduled free period that is the same for all students? What the fuck
>>
>>36722641
you're not ugly. can't tell what it is exactly but if your face was a little more manly you'd be pretty hot. also really nice hair but the hair cut doesn't really fit to your face? shave the beard until you can grow a proper one.
>>
>>36722641

>implying looking good makes you not virgin

<me
>>
>>36722641
shave those pubs, get a frame that suits you face and get a undercut

instant 7.5~8/10
>>
>>36722641

nice angle there faggot, you make yourself look worse
>>
>>36722759
It's my jaw. It's crooked. It's offset to the left or right. Makes my face have this weird slant to it.
>>36722829
It was taken dead on as if you were eye level with me. It's a true angle, not a MySpace one
>>
>interests are vastly different from girls/normies
>can never relate to conversation topics
>pop culture jokes and news I don't follow
>they think I'm crazy for not knowing a popular song they like
Sure I have normal hobbies but I'm not very good with talking and a relationship is just something I've never wanted to deal with. I've seen my friends dating people and it just looks like such sappy BS, and then they eventually break up and go to the next girl.
I also don't really understand how easily people supposedly lose their virginity in their teens. The fuck was I supposed to do? Talking has never been my thing so how am I supposed to convey, "Hey let's fuck" and not come off as a creep and have word spread.
>>
>>36722230
my balls tingled when i read the word thicc

am i a meme now
>>
>about to have sex
>put condom on
>dick goes limp in 2 seconds
condoms are awful
>>
>>36722845
nah, your jaw is fine. it's the eyes i think. they look to small. a different pair of glasses might do you some good.
>>
>>36722845
you are skinny fat, ofc the jaw is gonna look like shit, gotta low your bf phagot

get up and start runing bitch
>>
>>36722768
>WhatsApp
you've made it farther than us by actually getting to conversate with people
>>
>>36722230
>Why you are a virgin

I have PPP and never could date a girl by fear of her discovering it. Feels pretty bad.
>>
>>36722768
there's no way you're not a fucking chad reeeeeeeee
>>
>>36722845
>crooked jaw
Face looks straight to me. I'm pretty sure it's that effect when you look at a mirrored image of yourself. Same thing happens to me.
>>
>>36723034
Whoops, I mean non-mirrored image of yourself. You're used to what you see in the mirror so when you see a photo of yourself your features look a little different.
>>
>>36722888
...I'm not skinny fat. I have like no body fat. I'm 6'1" at 135 pounds. I exercise daily.
>>
File: 1475437036816.jpg (81KB, 600x970px) Image search: [Google]
1475437036816.jpg
81KB, 600x970px
>>36722230
good bread ob
>>
>>36722907
gotta use it at work

>>36722990

how do i take pic of my autism?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.