[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In your opinion robot, what could I do to better myself? Naturally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: .albumtemp.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
.albumtemp.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
In your opinion robot, what could I do to better myself?

Naturally I'm the faggot on the right.
>>
>>36722156
never wear that hat and go to to the gym
>>
Your head is too big for your body so you should go to the gym
>>
>>36722156
Don't ever put your hand on another man's lower back, Jesus.
>>
File: .albumtemp.jpg (565KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
.albumtemp.jpg
565KB, 2048x2048px
It wasn't on his lower back, I was hiding a cigarette, parents don't know I smoke and I wanted them to see the photo.

I know I need to hit the gym but I just can't motivate myself to go
>>
>>36722305
my opinion eh

hmm with your type of face, learn some spanish/flamenco style guitar and fast exotic scales. then grow some chest hair if you haven't already and have it show. also either shave the facial hair or go full beard mode. then start drinking rum regularly and get laid on repeat
>>
>>36722305
Christ, stop being a baby and just go.
>>
>>36722305
>I was hiding a cigarette, parents don't know I smoke and I wanted them to see the photo.
In that case you need to put on your big boy pants and live life as you see fit. No woman wants a mummys boy.
>>
>>36722411
I already have enough chesthair to make a blanket.

I drink whiskey though, I get laid sometimes.
>>
>>36722305
>parents don't know I smoke

How old are you because you look about 30 and a 30 year old man would not have such a concern
>>
>>36722465
well you're all set. add some weed to them cigs and learn some guitar dammit
>>
>>36722467
I'm 20 years old anon
>>
>>36722477
I do sometimes smoke weed, but I'm from South Africa, so the latino part thing won't work, I can kinda sing so guitar may work
>>
File: .albumtemp.jpg (344KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
.albumtemp.jpg
344KB, 1024x1024px
My current hair style, is that okay?
>>
Bumping for self interest

Origiiiiiiannaamal
>>
>>36722156
Your friend looks like a good guy who would look out for you even in the worst of times.

Make sure you stay friends with him.
>>
you're a fucking normie what the hell are you doing here

get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>36722156
Never wear that outfit again and certainly never wear those pants with those boots. Good god man
>>
>>36724005
Yeah I get you, it was a festival so everything was dirty, was the last pair of clean clothes I had. >>36723955
Yeah, we're good friends; I guess I'm lucky to have him.
>>
>>36722156
Leave your shir small town. Go live on the streets and kill and steal.
>>
>>36724275
I live in one of the largest cities in africa desu.
>>
>>36722305
You look like an albanian (ORIGNALO PARMESANO HAHA)
>>
>>36724478
At least now I know what an Albanian looks like.
>>
>>36722156
>don't wear that gay hat
>shave
>hop on roids, 500mg test e a week should be enough
>eat more
>lift
>wear normie shoes like adidas or some shit that isn't those
>>
File: .albumtemp.jpg (449KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
.albumtemp.jpg
449KB, 2048x2048px
>>36724758
A bit better?
>>
>>36724815
style wise that's a hell of a lot better, maybe look into dark stretch jeans but leave those til you've been roiding and lifting for a while should you choose to go down that route since you'll need to buy new pants then anyway
add canthoplasty, chin wing osteotomy and rhinoplasty to the other stuff I said though
>>
>>36724918
Okay I feel you, but the thing is, I don't want to become bodybuilder size, just maybe gain a few killos and put on some muscle, any suggestions for that?
>>
>>36724971
could you post a pic of what you mean?
it's just a lot of people without experience with lifting or anabolics have very warped views of what lifting and anabolics can do, not that that's your fault
"bodybuilder size" for a lot of people is years of blasting grams of strong anabolics and hundreds of IUs of insulin and HGH every week
>>
>>36725042
This basically desu, I don't think I could get any bigger desu.
>>
>>36725110
that's easily doable natural just do some bodyweight calisthenics stuff (leddit/r/bodyweightfitness or one of the /bwg/ generals in /fit/ would be a good place to start) and read the /fit/ sticky's info about gaining/losing weight
you probably can get bigger than that if you want though
another thing to note is that level of leanness isn't easy to maintain, if you are open to drugs mk-677 year round or clenbuterol whenever you get "fluffy" might be worth keeping in mind but you can outeat any drug that affects fat storage or fat loss
>>
>>36725110
yeah, don't desu me please
you could get so much bigger than this. Eat and lift. repeat.
Also, keep the hairstyle. Having more hair on the sides will make your ears appear even bigger.
>>
>>36725361
Maybe a bit larger then, but I get what you're saying man. Also yeah; I'll keep the hairstyle, it suites me.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.