[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET lifestyle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: imagejpeg_0.jpg (210KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
imagejpeg_0.jpg
210KB, 768x1024px
Hey NEETs. How do you pull this off? I get there's probably a large portion of you living with your parents. So let's just strike that because that's fuuuucking insane. How do the rest of you live functional lives and still be NEET? I don't mean functional as in productive or normal, I just mean like how do you afford rent and Internet and your WoW subscription if you don't work?

Inb4 bait. Just legitimately curious how to pull this off because I'd really like to do it. Been working for 7 years and have hated the alarm clock every morning.

Pic related, she seems happy.
>>
>>36721892
It's pretty easy
If you don't know how to pull it off then you don't deserve it
>>
>>36721892
I get NEETbux because I'm mentally ill and I use all the money on cigarettes and junk food
>>
>>36721918
Thanks that is very helpful.
>>
>>36721892
>that's fuuuucking insane.

that's how most NEETs live

also you're a fucking normalfag retard who probably started browsing this board within the last few years. I'd tell you to leave but a person as braindead as you deserves the shithole this board has become

enjoy your stay!
>>
>>36721945
Like government stipends? I've never been diagnosed with anything but probably could be for anxiety/depression/antisocial personality disorder. Didn't know you could make money off of that. I've collected unemployment before but nothing like a long term solution.
>>
>>36721980
Eh I'm not judging anyone who makes that decision because I literally don't care about them. It would just be the worst case scenario for me. I've chosen homelessness over moving in with my mom.

I browse off and on but yeah I'm normie/chad level. This board is a shit hole except for legitimate discussion posts. You know, like this one. You're welcome for improving your community.
>>
>>36722030
ain't my community anymore, what with people like you here more common than people like me

kinda telling that the board went to shit when normal/chad level people like you came eh?
>>
>>36721980
Oh and I'm not retarded/braindead, but I'm also not stupid enough to get into an IQ pissing contest with a preteen, so I'll just pass on you.
>>
>that's fuuuucking insane.
i guess that's that, i'm just insane and don't belong in the real world, ((("sane"))) normies don't want me getting in their way so i stay at my parents house
also i've been addicted to imageboards for 10 years, i'll never stop
>>
>>36722059
>but I'm also not stupid enough to get into an IQ pissing contest with a preteen, so I'll just pass on you.

epic burn, normie

*niggers hooting in the background*
>>
>>36722066
I'm looking for solutions here, people. Get on board.
>>
>>36722096
move back in with your parents. that's how NEETs live. that's not how normies live. normies aren't NEETs.

you fucking retard
>>
>>36722117
So you just live off someone else's wages? Ugh. Alright.
>>
>>36721892
the best way to be a neet is to live with your parents it's comfy
>>
>>36722137
>his parents are wage-slaves
>>
I get disability for Crohn's. I get 1.1k a month, that's it. I moved to Montana after I sold my parent's home for about 500k. I use the money I made working and stocks from my parents to live in a shitty apartment that costs 450 a month.

I hate it.

I'd rather wageslave. Kill me.
>>
>>36721892
Parents or disability. There's a reason most people work and it isn't that they've been tricked by society, it's their only option.
>>
>>36721892
I have autism, you stupid normie. How do you expect me to work?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.