[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you guys manage?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: 1480133683716.jpg (95KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480133683716.jpg
95KB, 768x1024px
How did you do it guys?
I have had oneitis for 6 months with a qt3.14 who looks like pic related.
I thought things where going perfectly for the first 2 months and we eventually became very close friends.
However, I then found out she had a 26y/o (we are 19) world of Warcraft playing, Pokemon collecting bf. (hes not a robot though he's a faggot with a gf)

I am forced to see her all the time and she all ways goes out of her way to talk to me etc, I wouldn't mind this if every second I talk to her didn't cause immense pain and bitterness.

How do you get over someone you have to see everyday?
>>
>>36721593
you grow balls
>>
>>36721601
How does one go around growing balls?
>>
literally just wait like two years until your brain develops more
>>
>>36721662
Makes sense, I guess you can't really be a robot until late 20's
>>
Quit being a selfish prick.
>>
>>36721593
it boils down to >>36721662 and in the meanwhile, chase another girl and get going my man. it probably isn't so bad
>>
>>36721593
>2 months

If you don't ask a girl out within the first 3 days you're fucked. Learn this next time. Now you will forever be friend material. If you had made your intentions known from the start, this could have all been blown over. You could still be friends after that, which means she knows your a potential plan if she breaks up with her bf.

You fucked up.
>>
>>36721738
Intentions were clear from start.
I barely talked to her for first 1 and a half months and then asked if she wanted to go to out to what was basically a date. I found out on the way there she had a Bf from one of her friends. She didn't tell me herself because it seems she is very embarrassed of him and thus she has only mentioned him twice herself to this day
>>
>>36721805
>>36721738
" which means she knows your a potential plan if she breaks up with her bf."

I might try and use a shitty dating app to find a gf and get over her, its probably unhealthy to just wait for them to split like that.
>>
>>36721805
No, its because she just doesn't want a bf to come between her having you as a friend. Women aren't stupid believe it or not. Its not that she's embarrassed by him, its you that is embarrassed, that he has this qt and you don't, so you project your own opinions on what her's may be. Either that or she didn't mention him because she wants to fuck you and not make you feel guilty because you know she has a bf and she knows you know. That is unlikely though.

Either way, push the issue. Besides she's just a woman, don't put her on a pedestal just because she's cute and fun to talk to and hang out with.
>>
>>36721998
" its you that is embarrassed, that he has this qt and you don't"

Just confusion tbf, this guy was homeless for like 3 years because he got kicked out his house for doing so many drugs and now collects Pokemon as his hobby along with playing world of Warcraft.

I don't think her parents like him either.
>>
>>36722127
Doesn't matter, she's still with him which means she likes him. I was homeless for a couple years myself, did drugs, and played WoW. Don't collect Pokemon, though I have played it.

Girls love me despite those things, it means I'm troubled and they love fixing that. Either way continue being her friend, even if you don't want to and gradually break contact off. If you do it all at once, she'll know something is up and it will blow up in your face, it always happens with girls.
>>
>>36721593
Fuck her in the pussy.

What's the problem?
>>
>>36722127
Tbf I've never met the guy so he might be alright despite the drugs.
I just have a bias against him.

Also, "Either way, push the issue."
How do I do this without sounding like a prick?
She really doesnt like to talk about him.>>36722171
>>
>>36722197
>How do I do this without sounding like a prick?

I meant more push the issue of trying to get into her pants, take her to fun places, act like a bf without the title best you can. If she really is over her bf, she'll start to realize all the fun she's having with you instead.
>>
>>36722220
kk, thanks for advice,
I already go to loads of places with her, luckily she is a mix between robot and normie so I take her to places she likes e.g. gardens etc without having to go do shitty clubbing.
I just keep doing that while flirting etc? or should i force myself into doing normie stuff with her?
>>
File: escape bag.png (32KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
escape bag.png
32KB, 337x338px
>>36721593

I didn't.

>only friend is also Oneitis
>she breaks up with her bf
>I wait she gets better and ask her out
>she rejects me, says I am into her because I have noone else in my life and that I would not be up for a relationship with her anyway
>still wants us to be friends
>feel ashamed anytime I get around her
>eventually she starts dating again

I just let it go, the pain was too much. Now I trully have no friends.
>>
>>36722326
A little of both, but don't force her into shit she clearly doesn't like. Getting her to try out something new is always nice, but if she very clearly hates it, don't bother.

Its hard to explain, but lets say a girl doesn't like clubbing and despises it, don't take her there despite it being a normie thing, but try to take her out to like a dance studio to learn dancing to see if she may be interested in that for instant. I'm bad with examples, but you get the point. Helping someone to break out of their shell while also exposing yourself and life is something women love, but otherwise yes, just keep having fun with her (make sure she's having fun) and flirting.
>>
>>36721593
Ohhhhh boy do I have a story for you
>be me around 3 years ago
>sophomore year of hs
>be 4/10 short, fat, smelly beaner kid who showered every 3 days and barely gave a fuck about school
>meet a girl through one of my friends
>short 5/10 sandnigger qt
>we start talking a bit
>had massive oneitis for another girl
>eventually realize I'm falling for her
>realize I may have a shot at her
>talk to her more
>get her Skype
>we talk on skype
>mentions she has a bf
>reeeeeeee.jpg
>decide to wait it out until they break up
>summer comes
>decide to reform myself
>go out and run more
>shower daily
>actually decide to give a fuck about my grades
>work out on the daily
>next fall
>find out she moved away
>cry all day
>decide to keep Reforming myself
>fast forward to now
>be 6/10 manlet athletic beaner
>got into a good college with lots of credits so it looks like I'm graduating early
>scored some good internships, Boss loves me
>gone out with girls more attractive than her
>lost virginity
>even with all this I feel empty inside without her
>she's the only thing that keeps me going
Tfw my life is incomplete without her
>>
>>36721593
Honestly I'd say give up at this point, I can tell you're like just out of highschool from this post. If you've been hanging out with a girl for SIX MONTHS and haven't made a move you kind of ruined any sexual tension that even possibly existed.
I'd suggest you just straight up tell her you're interested in her romantically and seeing her without being able to be intimiate is too much stress and you'd rather not see her at all if you can't "be with her". But don't sound too mushy or romantic, make it more like I want you and if I can't have you then I'm gone type deal.
Or your other option is you follow this girl around for months or years waiting for her to be single and be so caught up in her that you miss out on opportunities with other girls. AND even if that was any kind of plan I'd feel like you'd have a better chance if you admit you have feelings, stop talking to her. 4 months later she's single then you message her again instead of following her around like a lost dog for months on end.
I had a friend who did this onetits shit and it's embarrassing, mind you I was no better at your age. I didn't try at all but that's beside the point.
>>
>>36722345
You should have called her out. You should have told her that it has nothing to do with it and you actually like her, then turn it around on her and saying she's only saying that because she doesn't want to reject you outright. Put her on the spot.

Also you're absolutely fucked now, especially still staying her friend and her dating again. She'd have understood the moment you left that she'd have lost you as a friend and emotional support and that you actually did like her and aren't concerned with not having anyone in your life.
>>
File: 1481813176987.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1481813176987.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>36722345
>>36722376
Feels bad in a very inredibly original way
>>
>>36722430
Whenever I think of her I feel grateful because she inspired me to improve myself. And at the same time I feel hate because I can't forget about her.
>>
>>36721593

SIT HER THE FUCK DOWN AND SPEAK TO HER OVER COFFEE AND TELL HER THE TRUTH

HI IVE BEEN NEEDING TO SPEAK TO YOU FOR A WHILE

THING IS, I KNOW YOU HAVE A BF AND ALL BUT I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU

IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE ADVANCES IN ANY WAY

BUT IM NOT SURE WE CAN SPEAK ANYMORE BECAUSE IT KINDA MAKES ME FEEL (TELL HER HOW IT MAKES U FEEL BUT DONT SOUND LIKE A MONGO MAKE IT REASONABLE)

GROW BALLS CUNT
>>
>>36722566
>Does this
>Ruins all further chances.
>>
>>36722566
That's just gonna turn her away and feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>36722429
I did call her out, but I didn't turn it around. Honestly, she was right about the fact that a relationship with her would have done me no good : she is outgoing and likes to party, I wouldn't have been able to make her happy.

Well, at least that's what I say to myself to ease the pain. Still hurts like a motherfucker tho. I need to meet other people but I don't know how and don't have the motivation to do it by fear of another blunder like this.
>>
>>36722647
You won't become outgoing if you don't try yourself anon. Also have no fears about anything in life regardless of what it is, only fear God and the potential of what he does with you if he exists. That's it, once that is the only thing to fear, what else do you have to lose other than where you go in an afterlife?

Live your life, you only have one. Make it worth a damn.
>>
>>36721593
>I have had oneitis for 6 months

aww, poor you

I have oneitis for 8 years now. 8 fucking years. I've seen her only 2 times since 2009.
>>
>>36722609
>>36722587
Not understanding that if you're honest about your feelings and she says "nah" that there was no "chance" in the first place. why prolonge the inevitable. Let's be honest you got like a %10 success rate, in all reality she's probably "in love" with her boyfriend because shes so young and doesn't even think about OP like that.

But hey just keep cucking it up, maybe she'll let you clean up the creampies after the manchild boyfriend fucks her and you meagerly jack off from the privacy of her bedroom closet.
>>
File: 1483129340015.jpg (97KB, 1080x682px) Image search: [Google]
1483129340015.jpg
97KB, 1080x682px
>>36722707
>"I have oneitis for 8 years now. 8 fucking years. I've seen her only 2 times since 2009."
>>
>>36722744
>How do I refute this
>>
whip out a bigger dick literally or figuratively
>>
>>36722566
>>36722220
Which do I do?
Some one who isn't autistic and has success with these sort of things please input.
>>
>>36722836
Do the second guy's shit, especially if you already made your intentions clear.
>>
>>36722836
Do both. Date her a bit and then after a while do what >>36722566 said.
>>
>>36721593
>26
>wow fag
>pokemon fag
i got hope boys
>>
>>36722851
>>36722878
kk, Il continue as I was then.
Thanks for the advice goys.

In other news, I was at hers last weekend and did some non spaghetti flirting and am getting along very well with her parents. they really dont like her current bf.
>>
>>36722893
Annoyingly so.
>>
>>36722851
>>36722851
>>36722851
>>36722851
>>36722851
That shit's beta. Just advance on her sexually and if it doesn't work move the fuck on.
I've had success with sending pictures of my huge dick to a girl that I was friend zoned by who had a boyfriend. We often talked about sexual topics, so while I was talking with her on the phone, I told her I was going to show her how big my dick was, I told her in almost like a joking but half serious tone, like ''I'm not lying I'll just show you then''
It wasn't awkward because she talks really graphically about sex herself
Anyways she was impressed by my size
So when I started hanging out with her, I just started with kino and ignored her playful ''no I can't cheat'', then I started groping her. She told me to ''she couldn't cheat'' again but her tone was really weak and submissive. I got hard and whipped it out.
If you aren't packing that's okay. Just act like you are when you make an advance and she will respond the sexual energy if it's meant to be
If it's not meant to be, don't worry. I'm sure she would give it up to Chad no problem, so why the hell should you have to deal with a bitch that doesn't give you the same respect as chad?
So I ripped out my dick
>>
This discussion has been had hundreds of times already and the answer is really simple.

First of all, forget that oneitis bullshit. Stop being so desperate that everytime a girl is nice to you, you start orbiting the fuck out of her. You wasted 6 months of time on her. Accept that fact. It's important to be patient, but if you spend HALF A FUCKING YEAR on ONE girl without as much as a millimeter of romantic progress, she has 0 attraction towards you or she's actually that patient that she'd wait 6 months until you show some fucking interest, which almost never happens.

Second, you've friendzoned yourself because you're a pussy and instead of being straightforward about your interests from the start, you went the pussu way of "waiting for the right time." to ask her on a date, which, I am convinced, you haven't done once.

Third, now it's over. She thinks you're a genuine friend, but you've turned out to be an hypocrite considering that you faked friendship to get in her pants and now that you've found out she has a bf already, you plan on ghosting out.

Here's the solution:

Stop being a pussy
Forget about dating this girl, obviously, your feelings for her are fake and it's obvious they come from desperation
Move on to another girl and, next time, fucking ask her on a date you fag! Show you wanna see where both of you can go together romantically, stop being such a fucking coward and face the prospect of rejection with courage.

If she say no, too bad, move on and try until someone says yes.

I'm too harsh? Fuck you! People like you need a good kick in the ass to wake up from their gay "oneitis" orbiter delusions. You are currently pathetic, but, great news, from now on, you don't have to be!
>>
>>36722967
>So I ripped out my dick
ignore that part lol
Some kind of typing error
I'm tired
>>
>>36722345
>and that I would not be up for a relationship with her anyway
damn
>>
don't try and force anything, that's the main lesson in life. Just react to events. Obviously don't be completely passive, but if you're not feeling certain that they're into you then just back out.

You'll know if someone is really into you, so don't live life like a soap opera.
>>
>>36722983
He should at least try to fuck her. Might as well go out with a blaze of glory, so to speak. And if he acts alpha enough when he does it, he very well could cuck her faggot boyfriend
>>
>>36722967
When I told her that I was going to send my dick, she told me not to, but there was no anger in her voice. This is how you when it's good to advance. No doesn't always mean no, it's all in the tone and energy of her voice
>>
>tfw oneitis had nudes leaked
>tfw found put she had sent them to like 8 different people and lost any desire to be with her
>still find her visually a 10/10 and realized she influenced my aesthetic preferences 100%
>>
File: 1471431356262.jpg (22KB, 442x347px) Image search: [Google]
1471431356262.jpg
22KB, 442x347px
>>36723509
>tfw oneitis had nudes leaked
>>
My oneitis lasted from 2007 to early this year. Get on my level.
>>
>>36721593
Get her to leave her boyfriend. Honestly, it can be rather easy to do so, considering how close she is to you.
If he's a good guy, I'd suggest leaving them be though.
>>
>>36723562
>Get her to leave her boyfriend. Honestly, it can be rather easy to do so

>Easy to perform any sort of social action

What did you mean by this and how do I do it?
>>
>>36723782
It all depends on how close she is to you. And social anxiety can be overcome with the right mindset at the right moment.
>>
>>36723042

You're talking about a bottom of the barrel orbiter. Even if he summoned every ounce of his spiritual power and prayed to Odin to lend him his almighty force in these times of dire needs, he wouldn't be able to pull off anything without being laughed off the board.

Besides, you gain nothing from acting like such an asshole. It's common for orbiters to be so jealius of other men that when a girl they obsess over dates one he's automatically classed as an asshole, so based on my experience, I'd say her boyfriend is probably a nice fellow whom she's happy with and he's probably a hundred times the man that OP is not and wish he was.
>>
File: pic related, its me.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pic related, its me.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
>>36725486
Hahaha, calling me a beta orbiter,
You probably would kill to even have be 1% the man I am.

>Pic related, its me
>>
>>36724357

Why would you want to make her leave her bf for you? That's the most basic ass stupid normie logic. If you can swoon a girl enough to make her willingly cheat while she's 100% sober, then it means that she's a slut who is almost guaranteed to do the same to you once another man she's wet for comes around the corner once she's bored enough with you. You'd be a total fool to think that such girls only have the hots for one guy, one type of guy or one guy at a time.

If all you want is sex and you are enough of an apathic person to deal with hurting other men for your own sexual pleasure, that's fine, but if you think you can get a decent relationship out of this, you're pretty immature. Relationships based on sexual attraction are usually extremely weak unless it's about a 100% sexual chemistry that no one else could match. It's usually very young adults who still think in terms of fuck now, feelings later, but when you've been around the block for long enough, you start to see that it's a young man's game and that it has very little long term value. In my experience, if you're looking for someone serious and who will respect you. Patience is important. Show sexual interest, tease if you want and date, but wait for at least a few weeks before giving in. Not only is the buildup fucking amazing, but you get to play with it and learn more about the other person. Plus you show self respect and discipline which shows her you're a keeper.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.