[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagecucks help me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_msii3fDTo71rb06tgo1_500.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msii3fDTo71rb06tgo1_500.gif
178KB, 500x411px
How do I get a simple fucking job in retail. The only job I ever had was as a laborer in a warehouse and that's only because my uncle's a manager there. Seriously what am I doing wrong?
>>
Also, If your a hiring manager in 850/Tally, could you help me out?
>>
File: download.jpg (80KB, 640x1573px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
80KB, 640x1573px
come and be my trap maid
>>
>>36720918
too fat and hairy for that
>>
>>36720977
Start by taking a shower and losing some weight you fat fucking pig.
>>
>>36720441
Same problem anon, can't even get a job in the mall as an Army vet
>>
what you're doing wrong is trying to jump into a 12$ an hour job without being employed first.

what you need to do is get a min wage shitslave job, then start submitting resumes with current employer stats.

even better is stay at your shitslave job for a long time, then submit stats.
these guys are gonna see first hand that you have commitment in a place where most straight up refuse to work.
>>
Print out 50 CVs and cover letters, staple them together and just go into town and hand them into shops, as soon as they get an opening they'll pick 5 CVs off the top of the pile to interview, and if you're lucky that might just be yours

It's a numbers game, just get as many out as you can, even if there isn't an opening advertised
>>
File: mfw.jpg (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
103KB, 500x500px
>>36720441

You need to keep applying man. It's as simple as that. Make sure you're clean when you go to your interviews and try to wear a suit if you have one. If you don't, wear the smartest most formal outfit you have. Be well spoken on the phone and in person.

t. recently employed at a call centre as inbound technical support
>>
>>36720441
>how do I job
Idk, have you even tried?
>>
>>36720441
I had a job at a small market, just awkwardly walked in and talked to the manager, I think he liked me so he called me up the next day and said I got the job
It was a small place and there were only a few other people working there so it's different than most retail shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.