[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you try out serial killing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: edgy pepe.jpg (56KB, 577x559px) Image search: [Google]
edgy pepe.jpg
56KB, 577x559px
Why don't you try out serial killing?
>>
I just want to get old and make bombs. Nobody suspects the kind old gardener.
>>
>>36719651
i killed two bowls this morning XD
>>
>>36719688
But, people do expect an old gardener who posted his plans on 4chan.
>>
>>36719749
Do they, after 4chan has been dead and buried for decades and I'm in some other place entirely?
You overestimate normies.
>>
>>36719651
It's one of those things I wanted to do ever since I knew they existed
But it's a big decision, I don't know if I'm quite to the point where I want to put my life in that direction yet
>>
>>36719651

Zodiac killer was the ultimate robot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49HcaDBqTwU

He killed roasties and chads so they would be his slaves in heaven and wanted a movie made about him
>>
>>36719784
>4chan
>dying
We'll be shit posting about nursing home food when we're 90
>>
>>36719651

Too much work, it's much easier to smoke weed and feel sorry for myself.
>>
File: IMG_2367.jpg (108KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2367.jpg
108KB, 720x1280px
Still looking for a stand arrow so I can get a useful Stand like [K I L L E R Q U E E N]
>>
>>36719784
the tools to excavate exactly that kinda data are being developed now
>>
>>36720135
>implying I'd use my own tools against myself
Normies are idiots
>>
>>36719651
Because I'm too much of a pussy to ever kill anyone
>>
>>36720011
We'll all kill ourselves before we go to nursing homes
>>
>>36719651

I used to unironically intend to but my life got better, if my life ever gets shit enough again that I don't care about dying or being caught I have a list in my head of people who deserve to die
>>
File: Super devious Pepe.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Super devious Pepe.png
9KB, 500x500px
>>36719651
I plan on doing it once I become old, but only if I don't have a family with kids.
>>
>>36719651
everyone on r9k has the capacity to be a serial killer, they probably have the mentality too, probbly half of them are even intelligent enough to actually not be caught for a while, but all of them are pussies, too pussy to even take that level of commitment to a cause.

Most of r9k hang onto the glimmer of hope, very quickly fading on the horizon, once that light goes out, who the fuck knows what will happen.

And I'd say, those lights are dimming, faster than ever.
>>
Hope you lads enjoy prison
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.