[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your ventures in lucid dreaming have driven you clinically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 324.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
324.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
>tfw your ventures in lucid dreaming have driven you clinically insane
>tfw you're performing reality checks every 10 minutes and constantly questioning everything around you
>>
>>36718612
>lucid dreaming
how do you do it?
>>
seriously. a person should not have to clear tape the inside of ones own restroom just to have a restful poo if to verify that no one has come inside while he was doing his dooty (but will never know for fear of time travellers/teleportat0rz) That's just not right. Let the person poop in privacy for pete's sake!
>>
>>36718612
i know that feel man,its so strange to have to regularly question whether you are in reality.
>>
>>36718612
here's a tip:

They all know, but they don't know if you know that they know, you know what i mean? in other words,
no one cares if you noticed it happening. So if you don't tell anyone. No.One.Knows.#SHUTUP
>>
>>36718643
>>36718667
If you're trying to mess with my head, it's not working.
>>
I'd like to be insane, you are never bored and people are afraid of you.
>>
>>36718612

you must be memeing, lucid dreaming makes it very obvious when you're dreaming or not because you get to notice how inconsistent and fake seeming a dream is as it's happening from processing it with your concious mind rather than just in retrospect when you've woken up like a normie

lucid dreaming has me so woke a psychic, demon or ZOG agent could try mind controlling me and I'd be having none of it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.