[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is using baby wipes instead of toiler paper redpilled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0071.png (168KB, 630x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0071.png
168KB, 630x330px
Is using baby wipes instead of toiler paper redpilled?
>>
>>36718068
It's a great way to wreck your plumbing. I don't know about anything else.
>>
I know this sounds weird, but I spit on my toilet paper. Gives the same moist, lubricated wipe that improves cleaning and reduces irritation to the anus.

It's not that strange of a concept when you consider that some animals, like cats, like their butt holes clean. Can't be that wrong, can it?
>>
>>36718068
>not using toilet paper then washing your asshole

Do Americans stick because of only using tp?
>>
Patrician Ways of Living #T109-4: Wipe the bulk of the fecal matter away using toilet paper, wipe down with a bathroom wipe, and wipe down again while still moist with more toilet paper to fully cleanse the area.
>>
I only use baby wipes.

>tfw clean anus
>>
>>36718564
as long as your spit is clean
dont be wiping spit on your hole that has bits of food in or something
>>
>>36718783
even then, I assume the anus has seen worse shit.
>>
>>36718826
but the act of wiping is meant to clean what is there, not add to it?
unless you like a dirty pooper, but then if you do just dont wipe
>>
>>36718826
Shit is literally cleaner than what you eat due to the bodily processes involved. Just like urine. Its only bad because by mass its super concentrated with bacteria and viruses the body couldn't kill.
>>
>>36718869
>its super concentrated with bacteria and viruses the body couldn't kill

The body is not meant to kill the bacteria in the digestive tract past the stomach and frankly has no intention to. The commensal flora serves many important functions, including:
- breaking down indigestible fiber and synthesizing short-chain fatty acids which can be absorbed and converted to energy
- synthesizing essential nutrients like vitamins of the B group and vitamin K
- regulating the immune system
- preventing overgrowth of pathogenic bacteria
>>
>>36718068
Hard or soft tacos? Why not both?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.