[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>psychiatrist tells me to stop drinking Well fuck you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1467703028345.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467703028345.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>psychiatrist tells me to stop drinking

Well fuck you too mr. faggot.
>>
File: 1486059768092.png (180KB, 399x509px) Image search: [Google]
1486059768092.png
180KB, 399x509px
>psychiatrist tells me I can't drink in the office
>>
>>36717798
>>36717899
>Going to the shrink
How's it feel to be on a shit list
>Insurance will be higher
>Insurance may be refused
>Employers can refuse
>Landlords can refuse
>Harder to leave country
>Forced medication (even if your fine)
>Forced hospitalization (even if your fine)
>Unwanted side effects
>Long lasting side effects
>Permanent organ damage
>On a watch list for nut bars
>Barred from owning firearms
plus a ton of other things that come from a visit to the pill pushing Jew.
Why do you always push a visit to them as the cure all when it just amplifies your problems and creates new ones??
>>
>>36717798

i reverse shrinked my shrink, coolest guy ever, now he's getting famous off his ideas we formulated in our think tank and son i am so hella fucking proud of him
>>
File: 1468509095983.jpg (12KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468509095983.jpg
12KB, 246x200px
>>36717798
>psychiatrist tells me im psychotic
>>
>>36718083
actually I just wanted to talk. when they mentioned looking for a diagnosis i got out of there, all clean.
>>
>>36718083
Cause he gives me amphetamine. Also since when can an employer deny someone for deppresion? Need the sauce on that one, nony
>>
>>36718083
Americans and their problems, oh boy.
>>
>>36718083
Wtf, hoe does a landlord or my employe get to know about my medical history.

In what kind of shit ciuntry you live in?
>>
>>36718759
>Wtf, hoe does a landlord or my employe get to know about my medical history.
>In what kind of shit ciuntry you live in?
Probably one where they know how to spell.
>>
>>36719055
but why would ones landlord know about your medical history?
>>
>tfw didn't continue the family tradition of alcoholism
>tfw never even had a beer in my life
>tfw I believe that's the reason I managed to beat depression in my early 20s instead of getting worse like everyone else I ever knew

Maybe that faggot is right lol. Hope you figure it out sooner or later. You think it's making you feel better but somehow you always seem to feel worse. Maybe it's time to break the curse.
>>
>psychiatrist tells me not to take hallucinogens
>just lie that I stopped
that wasn't so hard
>>
>tell my psychiatrist i've had a beer this morning because i feel less anxious when i drink and had some kind of seizure last night
>asks me if i'm an alcoholic
>say no (lie)
>prescribes pregabalin
>abuse
>withdrawl
>drink more
>withdrawl
>almost die
>detox+rehab
>psychiatrist dropped
>sober 15 month
>>
>>36717798
Why do you even go there if you're not going to follow his advice.
Why would you even pay for that shit.
>>
>>36718083
Anon, not everybody lives in a third world country.
>>
>>36717798
>tfw started drinking less because I don't want to lie to my therapist
>>
>>36718083
Because not everyone is in a shitty country and you watch way too much movies if you really believe your own post.

>>36717798
No, you're dumb as shit. Alcohol is poison to you, and you're slowly going to shit up your liver. But hey, if you really want to keep drinking, enjoy cirrhosis.
>>
>>36717798
>mfw /r9k/ complains that shrinks are a waste of time and money while actively lying and disregarding their advice because it might break their self destructive cycle of comfort

Basically like complaining the doctor is a hack when you od on the pills he subscribed for you
>>
>>36719110
Good for you, Anon; Good for you. I continued my family's alcoholism tradition. It's not a fun road to go down. Wish the best for you and your family.
>>
>>36717798
That's Dr. Faggot to you bitch boy.
>>
>>36720499
And the good goy of the year award goes to...
>>
Best way to stop is to get as hungover as you ever have. To the point where you think you may die. Happened to me a few weeks ago, barely have a few beers a week now. Was drinking a bottle a day before.
>>
>>36721888
I have hangover every morning. You get used to it.
>>
>>36721888
You are a complete fucking pussy
If you are scared of dying you shouldn't have been drinking so much in the first place
>>
File: 1489720129641.jpg (30KB, 607x508px) Image search: [Google]
1489720129641.jpg
30KB, 607x508px
>therapist tells me to fucking kill myself
>>
>>36721888
I like hangovers because they give me something to do.
>>
>>36721961
>thinking might die
>scared to die
Little bit of a difference anon, but thanks for hindsight feedback.
>>
>>36719085

Basic background checks can reveal a lot about a person. If you've been institutionalized for any length of time, it will follow you for the rest of your life and will just make your life more difficult because you're seen as a potential problem, even if your stay was years ago. Basically being in a loony bin is equivalent to being a felon.
>>
>>36722297
Where I live, only people allowed to do checks like this are police and that requires some very special condition, at least threath to multiple people (we are talking about terrorism investigation level shit). Somebody can request a form of your criminal history (for example your future employe) and you can give it to him if you want to, but not medical history. Nobody can see your medical history but your doctor, and even he has to ask a permission to do so.
>>
>>36722297
You live in a police state.
>>
>Psychiatrist is not breathing

That's rude. It's hurting my feelings.
>>
Why would any of you EVER go to a therapist?
Are pity points worth it?
>can't own firearms
>Insurance goes up
>risk being institutionalized
>put on meds that fog you up

I can not see any benefit of indulging in this meme.
>>
>>36722727
why would anyone ever live in america?
i've told my shrink lots of times already that i'd love to kill myself. as long as i tell him that i won't do it it's all fine and dandy. insurance doesn't go up and they can't force you to take anything.
>>
>>36718083
I've been going to a shrink for more than ten years and have a bunch of guns, a ccw, and a secret clearance from the govt. I do think the insurance thing is true. I think i pay more than other people and I'm fit and healthy
>>
drink what
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.