[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robbery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: My first robbery.jpg (72KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
My first robbery.jpg
72KB, 780x438px
>My first robbery i have ever done,
>Enters store
>Points gun at Register Man
>Demands cash from the Register man.
>Recieves only about 50$
>mfw mp5, clothing and ammunition costs 3000$
>Tries to leave quickly but fell on the way out,
>Drops about 20$
>Get up and runs out, forgets the money.
>On way out takes of mask and runs to car.
>Drives away and never got caught.
>Uses the money i got left on car gas.
>mfw you have to the same thing again to be able to eat.
>>
What is a BB gun Alex?
>>
>>36717436
On the off chance that this is real why did you think it was a good idea to rob a store .
>>
>admitting to a felony on a korean cooking forum

wat
>>
File: 1488289988046.png (58KB, 1029x409px) Image search: [Google]
1488289988046.png
58KB, 1029x409px
>>36717436
>too autistic to be the good guy
>too autistic to be the bad guy

just where are we?
>>
>>36717436
The first one is always the hardest. You get better at it as you get more experience.

That being said OP, for your next one take a little time and size the place up. Check the pouting of any cameras. Notice if there are any easily swiped items near the exits you're using - always nice to get a bonus. Try to get an idea of when the busy times are, so there will be more money in the till. Stuff like that. Work smarter, not harder as the saying goes.

t. retired thief
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.