[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go back in time when things were alright and when I started

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1493525744821.jpg (58KB, 630x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493525744821.jpg
58KB, 630x960px
>go back in time when things were alright and when I started regreting decisions
>kill my old self, I can easily overpower him, throw the body in the sea. Parents will find it odd that I've grown a little bit but they will just roll with it since I'm still myself. Also because my body is older I'm taller and fitter and more attractive
>start making the right decisions, keep my girlfriend (only had one for a month but she left me because bad decisions)
>start studying seriously not wasting much time
>keep my friends (bad decisions)
>have a stable social life with motivation and the only person I've ever loved
Anyone had a fantasy like this?
>>
>>36717428
too often mate
>>
>>36717428
It involves me going back in time to various points of my life and fighting me and beating the fuck out of me
It would have hardend me up and made me an expontentially more skilled martial artist
>>
Yeah but I just imaging killing my mom so I never had to make any decisions in the first place
>>
Sort of except I wouldn't kill myself. I'd keep him as a sex slave.
>>
Don't have a fantasy like this, but have a paranoia/fear that I WILL have a fantasy like this, so I'm taking measures to not fuck it up from here.
>>
>build a robot that's like me but better
>scan my brain and place the copy of my consciousness in it
>have it kill me and take my place

I would never have to worry about my aching body again
>>
>>36717428
If I could go back in time I would find some way to influence my parents into being much stricter with me as a kid. They let me off the hook way too much and let me decide what was best. So many things I regret because of that. It was nice to have easy going parents then but now I feel like it ultimately turned me into a useless sack of shit.
>>
File: Domino (6).png (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Domino (6).png
22KB, 500x500px
I'll go back in time and just let my old self continue his life while I get a new identity.

I might look like this cunt that's living, breathing, and doing all the mistakes I did in my past life but in paper I'll be someone entirely different with a clean slate.

then 10 years later when he's 20 I'll find him (easily enough) and tell him am from the future where everyone is got killed by Robots and we gotta find John Connor.
if he doesn't believe me I'll spout his dirty secrets.

then we'll go on an adventure trying to find a person that doesn't exist, it'll be great.
>>
>>36717428
I would have to go back quite a ways.
If i could change anything, id best the shit out of myself and tell me to just forget about whats going on at home and focus on my studies.
Tell me that things will get worse if i go on like this.
Maybe when i go back to the future ill be smart and have a career and a gf.
>>
File: 1404240559534.jpg (308KB, 576x665px) Image search: [Google]
1404240559534.jpg
308KB, 576x665px
>>36718790
Not bad anon, not bad at all

oooooooooriginal
>>
Yes, I keep a list of things I should've done in my youth (invested in Bitcoin, joined the basketball team in high school, etc.) in case I ever go back in time.
>>
You do realize that's impossible right? That would create a paradox in which you never grew to your current age. You wouldn't be able to do it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.