[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homelessness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1492843418417.png (678KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492843418417.png
678KB, 1366x768px
Who here /abouttobehomeless/?

I finally snapped, /r9k/. I did. My literally insane mother (I'm a NEET, in case that needs saying) started to throw away my personal belongings again, and I just snapped. I don't want to get into the specifics, though it was nothing illegal, but suffice it to say, I'm no longer welcome within the entire family lmao.

She tried to kick me out today (well, in the middle of the night, really), but I said nope, fuck you, I've got the whole 30 day notice rule with regards to tenancy and all that shit. She can't legally force me out without first giving me 30 days notice (in writing, but I didn't tell her that, so it'll be a bit longer than that, really). Still, those days are almost certainly going to be even more hellish than they have been.

So yeah. Anyone wanna let me move in with them lol? I'm not even kidding this time, unfortunately.

Pic is me (not actually me - I'm a guy) right now desu.
>>
Nobody wants to let a loser who doesn't have a job and manages to turn his entire family against him living with them.
>>
>>36717185
Additionally, I'm open to any and every form of advice except "beg forgiveness and try to stay there" because it's absolutely not an option.

I was planning to go to college in the fall, but because my parents had been paying for it (as well as were going to pay for it the rest of the time), I'm absolutely unprepared to attempt to pay for it myself, and I don't even know where to begin with student loans or any of that shit, but going to college while working part time is almost certainly going to be my best bet, I think. I'm just not sure what to do until then, on top of being clueless about how to make it happen.
>>
>>36717223
What state/area do you live in?
>>
File: fuck.jpg (19KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
19KB, 450x299px
>>36717185
me to anon, living in car. Pretty comfy except for no running water electricity wifi cooked food or room to fully extend legs
>>
>>36717200
I realize. I was taking a break from college (just a single semester break) for health reasons. I was going to college, and I have no problem working. Trust me, I am not the bad guy here, though I understand it'd be hard for me to prove that.
>>
File: IMG_1954.jpg (283KB, 1383x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1954.jpg
283KB, 1383x1536px
>>36717185
Get a job and fix your life faggot.

>identify your symptoms
>find the root cause of your problems
>formulate solutions to solve these problems
>execute these plans to achieve your goals
It's as easy as ABC but you're probably a cock sucking queer who would rather waste away firing your dopamine receptors than attempting to create a livelihood that ensures financial stability.
>>
>>36717232
Georgia, USA.

>>36717233
Got enough room for one more? Hah

I can get a job within a day or two, no problem, but I have zero transportation to or from, on top of having no real place to live.
>>
>>36717236
You're going to have to realize how your situation looks because most people aren't going to accept "trust me bro, it totally wasn't my fault" as an excuse.
>>
>>36717253
I meant to quote >>36717240

Sunrise road - lol, thanks Captcha
>>
>>36717268
Yeah, I understand. Like I said, my mother was literally throwing away my possessions. She does/did shit like that all the time in order to prevent me from being independent in any real way. She literally barges into the bathroom while I'm using it. She removed the lock from its door, as well as a drawer I tried to use to block the door. She accused me of prostituting myself because of course that makes total sense. She's batshit insane.
>>
File: image.png (966B, 128x47px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
966B, 128x47px
>>36717185
> Is a NEET
> Still lives with his mom
You sir, are pathetic. No wonder she kicked you out, she fucking pays everything for you while your beating your meat to hentai in your room.
>>
>>36717301
I'm literally still 18. Please see >>36717236
>>
>>36717315
Get a job and use you mothers address and sleep on pavement.
>>
>>36717555
I'm guessing I'm just gonna have to walk the several miles to and from? I guess I could try biking...

But I'm not sleeping on the pavement until I'm formally evicted - fuck her.
>>
Thanks to everyone who posted. I've decided what to do now. Please sage if you're going to respond and just let the thread 404.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.