[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sude/ Suicidal Depression General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (88KB, 910x914px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 910x914px
Have you ever seriously considered suicide?

Not like the "epik sudoku maymay xDDD" way, like, real thoughts/attempts at suicide.

Share your stories, virtually hug other depressed robots, ect. here.
>>
>>36716594
look ya'll. If you want the easiest way to commit suicide and painless, buy phenobarbital. At least 5 grams of it (5,000mg) and then lay down. in 24 hours you'll be in heaven. you wont have blood all over the walls and a fucking nasty mess. you'll just die in your sleep. This is how I'm going out. peace bros. see you on the flip side.
>>
>>36716594
yeah i was gonna zip tie my wrists and fill my pants full of rocks and jump into the river.

That was a very dark time for me. Luckily I am a survivor of suicidal ideation and i have only plans for living long life from here on out
>>
>>36716642
I wish I had the same courage as you.

I've tried multiple times to kill myself but right before I do the deed some asshat/family member/"""""""friend"""""" steps in and stops me.

If you love me, let me go.
>>
I've tried to asphyxiate myself twice. The first attempt failed because the nylon rope hurt my neck (lel). I used a leather belt the second time, but became terrified. It definitely would have worked though.

Now I wageslave as a graveyard shift sanitation worker. It's pretty dope. Can't kill myself now because apparently I have a son.
>>
File: 1464455846595.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1464455846595.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>36716594
>Go outside to do groceries
>Everywhere I look theres all normies hanging out with each oither, havin a good time
>Depression starts kicking in
>Want to go home and cry in a corner
>Happens everytime I do the groceries.
n-no
>>
Its sounding more doable with each passing day as of late

Help
>>
Tried to kill myself but the fucking two belts I tied together came undone and I fell to the floor.
>>
The thoughts are persistent and every day I feel like I'm getting closer and closer to doing it. I went to the psych ward last year because I said I was going to kill myself, I think I said it because I subconsciously wanted help. I lied to the doctors so I could get out as soon as possible but the thoughts of suicide have been lingering in my mind. At the beginning of this year I told myself that this is the year I'm going to do it and I feel like the day is just around the corner.
>>
>>36716594
If i were to do myself in i would probably do something interesting like run head on towards a train dressed as Thor
>>
File: 1493591023057.gif (2MB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
1493591023057.gif
2MB, 350x266px
I tried to kill myself when I was deployed. I still remember the cold barrel in my mouth and how close I was to pulling the trigger. I tried two more times when I got back with pills but that didn't work either. I always kept a 5.56 round in my locker just in case I wanted to try again. I never did. Now I don't feel like killing myself, instead that mindset has been replaced with a short fuse and a bad temper. Idk if it's an improvement honestly.
>>
>>36716971
I forgot to add that I spent a week in the psych ward at the naval hospital against my will for admitting to all this.>>36716971
>>
>>36716693
it is people like you who obviously just do it for attention and """"""depth""""""" like wow so sad, darn my plan is foiled again i guess i shouldnt have told anyone/done it around other people.

if you get stopped a family member or friend it's because you intentionally allowed that possibilty.

you don't really want to go, for better or worse.
>>
I wanted to jump from 7th floor
>>
>>36716594
I was gonna try drop hanging but there's no place to fall

Where I live trees either don't have branches for 50 feet or they're in the middle of a neighborhood. I don't know of anything else that actually is as easy or reliable
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.