[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sisters friend woke up to me masturbating over her >screamed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: d2e.png (92KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
d2e.png
92KB, 412x351px
>sisters friend woke up to me masturbating over her
>screamed and woke up sister
>sister sees me masturbating above her and her friend
>she screams too
>run to my room and lock the door
>tfw
>>
>>36715386
This for real
We all have fetishes but this is too far mate.
You might wanna get prepared for being forced to move out
>>
Why didn't it end up in a threesome like on Brazzers?
>>
there's no way this happened. even in another universe, there's just no way
>>
>>36715386
Please be real, this is way too good
>>
>>36715386
How old is she?
How old are you?
Why is this still not original
>>
>>36715386
>You never did that.
>You wouldn't do something like that.
>"T-they were just dreaming!!"
>"I wasn't masturbating are crazy? I was just looking for a spare phone charger and scratching my balls"
>"Ha you think I was masturbating... but I'm really gay!"

You've got ways out of this Anon. Deny deny deny.
>>
why are frogposters so fucking dumb and useless
>>
>>36715386
You're not supposed to spent 2 minutes jerking on top of them. Pregame in your room then finish on her hair.

It's too late for you now, but really, didn't you think this through at all?
>>
that is seriously fucked up bro. if you ever act on impulses like this you need to go for a time out at the jail and catch a cho mo charge. i'm sorry but seriously. this type of thing can seriously damage a persons sense of purity and is a defilement of humanity. Seek help through counseling before your condition progresses. wishing you all the best though
>>
File: 1493257338542.jpg (20KB, 260x262px) Image search: [Google]
1493257338542.jpg
20KB, 260x262px
>>36716202

Just act like it was a dream, maybe suggest your sister was on drugs or something (only if you feel it's necessary you know)
>>
>>36716264
>>36716202
>MERELY PRETENDING

Original comment
>>
>>36715386
WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY OR AT ALL WHAT THE FUCK GO BACK
>>
>>36716264
Normies love (((Buzzfeed))) clickbait lists.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/carolinekee/sleep-paralysis-is-scary-af?utm_term=.lhErYgwLx#.kxjQ7ybeJ

It was sleep paralysis! They were having a shared waking nightmare seeing things that weren't really there. Plus you'd never masturbate. That's a sin against Jesus!
>>
>>36715386
i would've done the same if i had an older jap cutie sister. also go for the dream
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.