[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here get vagina envy? l don't think l actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: nut.webm (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
nut.webm
2MB, 1080x1920px
Anyone else here get vagina envy?

l don't think l actually want to be a woman, but I look at my dick and just wish I had a vagina sometimes. I hate having a refractory period. I wish l could have multiple orgasms.
>>
Having a penis is objectively better as long as nobody cut you.
>>
>>36715045
Of course the vagina is more powerful than penis. Let?s look at what happens when a penis is taken by a vagina. During intercourse, it is the vagina that engulfs the erect penis. From that moment on, the mans erection is on a journey that can only end in defeat. The penis from the start, it is in turn, devoured, manipulated, massaged and finally forced to surrender its sperm. The penis then collapses into a state of flaccid defeat. The male orgasm, although pathetic compared to a woman?s, nevertheless leaves a man weak and unable to perform any further. In sport, boxing for example, women were sometimes sent to seduce a contestant before a contest, to weaken him. Mens? repressed awareness of female sexual superiority has been at the root of misogyny throughout history. All of the patriarchal religions reflect this fear in their efforts to deny any expression female sexuality.
>>
It is the clitoris that packs the real punch and last time I looked between my legs, we unfortunate boys do not have one ! Infact the clit is the only human organ who's sole purpose is orgasm! Or should I say, ORGASMS? The average girls clit is endowed with 2-6 times the number of nerve fibers found in the penis! Research has suggested that compared to the clitoris the penis is "virtually without sensation". As if girls don't already have boys by the balls, another 15,000 to 20,000 nerve fibers are located in the labia, vagina cervix-uterus and breasts! You do the math, my wiener is shrinking even as I type these envious words...
>>
No I find vaginas pretty disgusting to be honest, the thought of a wet soft hole on the body sounds gross.

When Ive tried to have sex with girls I get hard but the second any vagina play comes into it I go soft
>>
>>36715095
You do have a clit, its called the penis. Its the same thing, that's what the clit becomes in the womb once you start developing. The vagina unfolds to form the ballsack, and the ovaries form the testicles. That's the reason the balls and testicles are so sensitive to touch and pain.
>>
>>36715242
>You do have a clit, its called the penis.
lewd
>>
File: ^w^.png (2MB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
^w^.png
2MB, 1125x1500px
>>36715066
>>36715095
>l wonder who couId be behind these posts
>>
>>36714968
How many times do you need to make this thread?
I've seen you post this at least 3 different times now. Just transition already.
>>
>>36715131
are you... sure you aren't gay, anon?
>>
>>36715490
Its actually pretty natural to find the genitalia you're attracted to gross. I know a lot of purely straight women that find dicks to be gross looking and a lot of straight friends that find vaginas gross.

They're both really weird when you actually think about them.
>>
>>36715478
I've made it like 40 times you newfag
>>
>>36715131
you are clearly a repressed homo
>>
Stop making this thread here. There is a board for this.

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>36715525
>unable to have intercourse
>"natural"

bro if that were natural humans would have died out a long time ago
>>
File: 4w.png (114KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
4w.png
114KB, 321x321px
>>36715242
>You do have a clit, its called the penis. Its the same thing,
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.