[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God I wish I was a hot girl doing nothing and spending her boyfriend's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
God I wish I was a hot girl doing nothing and spending her boyfriend's money
>>
>>36714762
Why do you want to have a female body?
The only purpose of the female body is to create offspring and since you have xy chromosomes its clearly impossible for you to that.Since you dont want a female body in order to create offspring it means you want to have a female body because you have mental disorders and fetishize female gender roles.The reason you fetishize female gender roles is because your a failure as a person and you know that pretending to be female will give you an easier life thats because we live in a matriarchal society that helps females leech of stupid men.Your a degenerate worthless leech that is only useful as cum dumpster
>>
>>36714762
I know, it seems you all do here.

I mean I guess it's no surprise then that you find it hard to believe women have aspirations above doing fuck all with their life and just being comfy.
>>
>>36715138
Their is individual females that might have aspirations but the collective female is a parasite
>>
>>36715114
I just want to be able to buy all the snacks i want at the grocery store without having to work
>>
>>36715196
Only become a trap if your really poor or you can pretend to be a trap online too but only do it temporarly in order to get money.Once you have enough money saved up stop being a trap and start a buisness with your saved up money.
>>
>>36715196
>I just want to be able to buy all the snacks i want at the grocery store without having to work

neetbux is sufficient for this
>>
Eg. Pretend to be a trap online and sell used panties. You wont have to become a trap and you will get money
>>
If your not in it for the money it means you just like being feminine.Becoming feminine by looking androgynous is ok but becoming a trap isnt because fetishizing gender roles is a mental disorder
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.