[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: fat people struggles

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: 1490897557526.jpg (228KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490897557526.jpg
228KB, 737x758px
>26
>gained 28 pounds in a few months
>obese
>binge on shitty food daily
>tell myself everyday im gonna workout
>lack motivation
>tfw cant go up stairs without losing my breath
>struggle to get my fat ass out of bed

I'm such a fucking loser. At this point I'm not even worrying about no gf, I don't fucking care, I just want to be healthy and not feel my body getting weaker by the day. I want to climb up stairs and not feel like I'm about to have a fucking heart attack. I hate how I want this so badly and lack motivation.
>>
>>36714755
You and me both, partner. I was always a bigger guy in high school but now that I've been graduated for 3 years I've just gradually gotten heavier and heavier with no motivation to change my life.
>>
>>36714800
I was average in college and ever since I graduated and couldn't find a job related to my degree, my weight has gotten worse due to the stress and just overall discontent with life. I'm not sure if I can ever change because I don't know how to get motivation and keep a routine going. It really sucks man.
>>
>>36714879

I know that feel, anon. It's tough, dude. I'm around 270, trying to lose and it's so hard to keep up the workout and eating healthy especially when I get cravings all the time.
>>
>be me
>Fat man
>Chill at home all day becasue fat

>Shitpost on pol and r9k
>Feel good man
>>
>tfw one day you are really hungry and eat at two different fast food restaurants, one for lunch the other for dinner
>slowly becomes new norm
>gaining more

Kill me I am useless
>>
>>36714755
At this point I'm more of a skinnyfat than a real fatty, but I know that feel too well. I know beer is calorie-dense beyond measure, but I can't force myself not to drink a can or two. And I lack motivation to starve myself for another 40 lbs and become a cute skinny boy.
>>
>tfw eat shit
>tfw always run up stairs in like two seconds

I guess it's just genetics.
>>
>Depressed because I eat too much
>Eat too much because I'm depressed
>>
just go keto

eat nothing but meat for a few days, with a low-carb protein shake for some vitamins. Then throw in some leafy greens when your appetite starts to adjust.

Believe me, you won't be able to go into a calorie surplus by eating meat, there is just too much sodium.

Drink water (or low-carb, low-sodium flavored drinks) to keep your sodium levels in check

You have a second brain on your stomach, did you know that? But you can eventually train that brain to adjust its habits so you can lose weight.
>>
have any of you guys tried taking up nicotine to lose weight? sure you then become addicted to nicotine but lots of people would rather be addicted and thin that just obese.

you could always try intermitent fasting I hear it helps some people if you're deadset against smoking/vaping
>>
>>36715008
>>36715017
Don't listen to this meme bullshit.

Just eat better and move a bit. Eggs are your BFF. Not soaked in cheese and bacon. Just fucking eggs.
>>
>>36715017
ive considered the smoking route but im worried about addiction and the health risks and costs. So probably not a good way to go unless you already smoke.
>>
>>36715054
What about cholesterol?
>>
>>36715017
It worked for me. A cig would easily satisfy my urge for a snack. But my goal was to lose weight, not to improve my health (yet weight loss did just that), so I think it's a decent option,
>>
>>36714974
yep and crying while eating too

when will it ever end?
>>
>>36715054

>eat better and move a bit

That shit doesn't work for the obese. Keto gives one direction. No bread, no fruit, no carbs. But it does off SATIETY. That is the real deal maker for the diet, it offers a full stomach with no objective downsides (aside from the sodium)

Eggs, chicken, fish, etc, do not offer the satiety that a bacon cheeseburger with no bun will. And all the cholesterol will be burned off when you enter ketosis, so no need to worry about heart problems at all.

meme bullshit my ass. Keto is the number fucking one diet for anyone who is trying to lose weight and can't wrap their heads around the concept of 'eating right'
>>
>>36715105
Cholesterol in eggs means very little.

Seriously look it up.
>>
>>36714755

> have free time after work and plenty of money
> literally everyday when leaving for work tell myself i'll sign up for the gym 2 blocks away
> told myself this everyday for the last 6 years
> disgusting piece of shit, go out, get drunk, get pissed that women don't want to fuck me. Look myself in the mirror next morning - who the fuck would want to see me naked let alone fuck me -- every weekend same story

feels like groundhogs day man. feels bad.
>>
File: hotpocket.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
hotpocket.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
im sure if a fit dude was carrying you up the stairs he'd be out of breath too- hmm how do i say that nicer...all that extra weight is exhausting to lug around..im sure if u lost it you'd be feelin a lot better...now how to get motivation...hmm think about the girls u could get if u lost it? i did that tho and didn't work for me cuz either my standards are too high or I suck at reading body language so i always make the move too soon or too late ;/ feelsbadman
sidenote, sorry for my a.d.d. you needed advice on losing weight and I starting talking about girls. sorry they are just so damn hot some of them. the thought of them used to motivate me and i was an in shape chad but just couldn't park it in any garages for some reason. so i figured whats the point and got fat again after about 8 years of being fit. i just dont see the point if i cant get the tang anyways...i personally don't get out of breath from exercise tho so idk. anyways good luck, did I mention i have add?
pic related is hot pocket, stay away from them for epic weight loss.
>>
>>36715352
good lord this gave me headache. i'm sorry you have a.d.d. if this is what your thought processes are like man.
>>
>tfw poor
>tfw rationing an apple, two onions, an egg and garlic for this week
At least Im not fat
>>
>>36715152
Expensive though if you have a strict budget
>>
>>36715524
I don't think you're going to survive brother. You should go to a church and ask for food.
>>
You don't need motivation, you need discipline. Motovation gets you pumped for about 30 minutes, before you go back to your shitty habits. Discipline means you're working towards a goal despite hating every second of the effort you have to put into it.
>>
>>36715569
Nah, I'm going to survive because it's only till Friday.
>>
>>36715651
This completely changes my mindset on a lot of things. Thanks anon.
>>
>>36714755

Here's something you might want to read; it's a weight management guide written by a formerly overweight millionaire. No doctors or bullshit, just simple solutions written by a business man.

http://fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/
>>
>>36714974
>>36715122
Would it not make more sense to have some drinks?
>>
File: 1489988116034.png (202KB, 683x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1489988116034.png
202KB, 683x1111px
Just eat 1000cals below your tdee and enjoy your 2lbs loss week without exercising. Fuck the recommended 500 below tdee, I regret spending 4 months going slow.
Don't fall for le starvation mode meme. Your stomach will beg you to consume, the first 2-3 weeks will be hell, just bear with it.
>>
My only qualm is the odors that emit from my balls/between my thighs and crotch. I can't complain because I've made my own hell and refuse to do anything to change it.
>>
>>36715699
>an apple, two onions, an egg and garlic for this week
>till Friday
do you not fucking eat? that should only last you a day
>>
>>36714936
How fat of a man?
>>
File: 1493670388203.jpg (6KB, 248x247px) Image search: [Google]
1493670388203.jpg
6KB, 248x247px
>>36714755
Who /hardly eating/ here?
>Stick of being chubby
>Eating 3/4 pieces of buttered toast a day and only drinking water and black tea
>>
>>36714755
It's ok, OP. Enjoy your binge eating.

I lost about 60 lbs. I'm still a little chubby, but I look like an actual person now, and people still find me fundamentally repulsive and refuse to have anything to do with me. It's not worth the struggle. Find enjoyment in life where you can, you will never be a part of normie society.
>>
>>36714902

I was 273 last year

220 now
>>
>>36714755
Whats the cutoff between chubby, fat and obese?
>>
>>36714755
my advice.. Don't diet eat whatever the fuck you want. Priority is exercise. Cycling.... Simply cycling got me from 17 stone to 13... Just get a bike and go for it. Keep doing it. Do the same route. Feel your body becoming stronger and fitter. You will exponentially improve. You will get off the bike and hurt. You will feel pain. But you have earnt it. You will get off that bike and eat like a horse. That's fine youve earnt it.. You will start thinking... "Oh Ill go a bit further today" "Ill do this faster" Get a bluetooth speaker.. Whack it on your handlebars and go for it.
>>
>>36714951
cute skinny boys drink vodka and cranberry juice anon
>>
>>36718172
you should not be eating bread if you're trying to lose weight, anon. how about some brown rice, vegetables, and canned tuna?

it's about nutrition, not simply calorie intake.
>>
>>36718626
I know its a carb, its white bread at that with butter but its such a small amount that I will be losing weight for sure. I had 2 pieces of toast and then a low calorie yoghurt yesterday.
>>
>>36718547
The line between chubby and fat is extremely blurred and is mostly down to personal opinion, especially with chicks. Obesity on the other hand is a technical term and I think there are official numbers for when you are deemed obese by doctors
>>
>>36718661
>chubby and fat is extremely blurred and is mostly down to personal opinion
Alright what would you call chubby and fat when it comes to men?
>>
>>36718656
technically true you might lose weight. but the goal is for you to also not feel like shit in the process. Vegetables and protein mixed together have a good chance of keeping you fuller for a longer amount of time. Carbs are really just complex groups of sugars. They don't last and their effects can be substituted by the natural starches found in vegetables and roots
>>
I was 380lbs for the past 8 years and I finally decided to diet and I'm already down to 330 since January. We're all gonna make it bros.
>>
>>36718695
>We're all gonna make it bros.
W-we do?
FUCK YEAH WE WILL
HOOAAHH
>>
>>36714755
>tfw I went from fat to anorexic to healthy weight and decently built
AMA fat ass anons
>>
>>36714951

Don't buy it in the first place. Motivate yourself to not buy it, rather than not drink it when it's there.
>>
>>36714755
You dont need to go full on strict diet anon, just eat 1 less serving or meal. The idea isnt to lose 80lbs over a month, but to gradually lose it over a long period of time. That way cravings won't be as bad and you can gradually get used to it. You dont even need to go to the gym, just stay conscious about what you eat

T. Fatty who lost 45 lbs in 7-8 months, not much but im proud of it
>>
>5'10
>220 or 100kg
>people's fatter than me have less manbonkers
>know its not gyno because i had that shit checked
>too self-conscious, know that the only thing holding me back from being a chad is my weight

Humanz was a good album, certainly different from anything gorillaz released but niggers "conscious rap" always makes things worse
>>
i was taking my time losing weight buuuuuut somehow got a long distance gf that seems to actually be lasting so rip time to lose weight faster and go see her
>>
Who /really fat/ here?

6'0 and 380lbs here.

I turn 26 this month. All I want for my birthday is the will to lose weight. I had a dream a week ago where I lost the weight and I went on a sex spree. I was fucking girls left and right and became a big man whore.

Now I really wish that can happen to me. I only got a few years left in my 20s and I want to spend them thin and fucking. Maybe early 30s too.
>>
>>36718695
Hey. I'm this guy.
>>36720483

How'd you do it? Strict diets don't work on me. Doc said I'm a binge eater, which I am and in a few days I'll eat thousands and thousands of calories in a sitting.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.