[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do women reaIly hate each other?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 59024752cc619.jpg (2MB, 5760x3840px) Image search: [Google]
59024752cc619.jpg
2MB, 5760x3840px
do women reaIly hate each other?
>>
no. lesbians love each other.
>>
File: 111.jpg (30KB, 685x498px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
30KB, 685x498px
>>36714002

at least as much as men do
>>
>>36714002
>tfw work in a school where 90% of the staff are women
Yes they do, a lot. It's not really hate as in they break out into fights, it's the passive aggressive type of hate that eats at you and demoralizes you. I take my break inside my car now so I don't have to deal with this bullshit in the break room.
>>
>>36714014
>lesbians love each other
lol
>>
Women are in constant competition for Chad so yes.
>>
File: 1439969157924.png (250KB, 534x475px) Image search: [Google]
1439969157924.png
250KB, 534x475px
>>36714014
Not according to the CDC.

https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf
>>
>>36714002
Women can be friends one minute and sworn enemy's the next, then on Monday they will continue like nothing happened.
>>
Yes, it's like that Chris Rock joke which goes something like:
>You know who hates black people the most? Other black people!
Just substitute "women" in place of "black people".
>>
>>36714484
>Women can be friends one minute and sworn enemy's the next, then on Monday they will continue like nothing happened
You mean women have fights and then make up? You are retarded
>>
>>36714537
No, its different and only those who have sisters will understand.
>>
>>36714556
I have three sisters what are you on about
>>
>>36714568
Mine is never friends with her friends for more than a week without drama and personal attacks on each other.
>>
>>36714002
they do, but since they dont have unity they have to put on the mask like she likes being around other females. the biggest shit talker of bitches is other bitches.
>>
>>36714002
i can't hate my friends. i love them too much.
>>
>>36714002
Not "hate," but if one chick is superior to the others in some way or another, the other chicks will go out of their way to be passive aggressive and shit talk behind her back until she loses all respect from other people. It's the pecking order and women are vicious with that shit
>>
>>36714002
It seems like a lot of them really do. I know a woman who defies pretty much all of the /r9k/ woman hate stereotypes. She's smart, strong, independent, courageous, capable of leading, kind and loving, empathetic, loyal and not a whore, conservative, etc. Her existence pretty much btfos /r9k/ except for this one particular issue. There are times when she becomes a full blown roastie towards other women. Talking shit about them, pointing out the tiniest little flaws in them and crucifying them for it, looking to start fights with them. She gets into stereotypical cat fights and shit.
>>
>>36714002
>do women reaIly hate each other?

yes. you have no idea how much. it's in their nature.
>>
Women do not forgive, men do. Research
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.