[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A conundrum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 532.jpg (92KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
532.jpg
92KB, 384x313px
Why is there an active hatred of women on /r9k/, yet such a desire to be in a relationship with one?
>>
File: 2umnehJb.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
2umnehJb.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
>>36713228
>/r9k/ is one single mind
I dont like women, whiny, bitchy and stupid and controlled by emotions
While some others on here beta orbit them female posters on the board and would wipe out their bank accounts for them, dont think we all have a uniform opinion
>>
>>36713228

Why does a moth fly into a flame, or failing that bonk into a lamp until it dies?
>>
>>36713228
>desire to be in a relationship with one?
No thank you.
Give me drugs and guns and lotta gold.
Women are useless.
A dog can at least be used for a sled or fight hogs and bear if pack.
>>
It's not hatred. The destiny of women are no longer in the hands of men.

Relationships require a good deal of trust, something I do not want to part with.
>>
>>36713228
Because they can't get one.
>>
Robots are people who fell victim to the difficulty of being a man. In order to be a successful and self-actualized man you can't have crippling social problems.

Many on /r9k/ are reclusive and/or socially retarded, NEETs who live with family, etc, and they can't get women through some combination of lack of exposure and lack of character.

Women on the other hand have life on easy-mode. Women who have the same qualities as robots typically get to live a perfectly normal life. Success as a woman is a bonus but is by no means a requirement to participate in society. Robots are jealous of this.

And while a robot may despise what women represent, at his core, he is desperate for the intimacy and validation that only a woman can provide. I think deep down any true robot who has been here long enough realizes that the prospect of a normal relationship with a woman is so alien and so absurd that he loses hope of it ever happening, but still dreams about that missing piece of his life.
>>
>>36713228
/r9k/ has the potential to be a great board but it's just people obsessing over traps and people posting chad/stacy bait and false flagging. It's the evolution of shitposting.
>>
The >tfw no gf days of /r9k/ are kind of over; this really isn't that applicable anymore. Even so, it's pretty obvious to see that most of the hatred for women here comes from sour grapes and lack of exposure to women in general. I used to sympathize a lot with /r9k/'s views on this, but as I got older I noticed that women are generally as agreeable as men are, and that a lot of the problems I see in women are applicable to men (or there is at least some analog to these problems). There's shitty people from all walks of life; specific prejudices are pointless. If you're so full of hate just become a full blown misanthrope.
>>
>>36713228
it is not complicated

-the primal need for fuck
-gatekeeper of fucks is stacy
-a robot may not pass
>>
>>36713228
Who said anything about a relationship? I want to pump and dump.
>>
>>36713228
It's as if we're not a hivemind or something idk.

But just so we're clear most women ARE irredeemably shit FACT.
>>
>>36713228
I dont like women, but my dick does and I have a biological need to seek them out for that reason. I dont want a gf, I just want a hole I can stick it in every night with almost no effort on my part. Some guys pull this off flawlessly so its not hard if you actually try.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.