[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want a fembot to take my virginity can one please help me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

i want a fembot to take my virginity
can one please help me?
have a picture of my cute ded ;_; dog
>>
>>36713080
no because you made me sad telling me that that dog is dead
>>
>>36713401
if it makes you feel any better she lived to be quite old and very happy
>>
File: 1461031731445.jpg (16KB, 320x355px) Image search: [Google]
1461031731445.jpg
16KB, 320x355px
>>36713080
what was your dogs name? boy or girl? they look like a good pupper.
>>
>>36713482
her name was sidney she was a good pupper
>>
>>36713530
i want to kiss her nose
>>
>>36713530
I know that feel anon. I had a dog named brandy. she was a lab mix, pretty big pupper, We think she died of cancer but she never showed any pain or discomfort. she was strong and brave until the end and she lived a long life.
>>
>>36713482
>>36713538
why do women post retarded shit like this

holy fuck go back to redd.it
>>
>>36713576
thats pretty much the same story
but she was doberman/german shepherd mix
>>
>>36713580
we arent women or reddit you blithering retard. We just like our pets because they are one of the few creatures that show us love and affection in exchange for the simple things like head rubs or food
so kys you stupid autist
>>
>>36713622
>kys
go back
>>
>>36713080
cute pup anon ;_;
tell us more about you?
>>
File: kdcBkfK.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kdcBkfK.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>36713732
t-thanks
there is not really much to tell though
im a neet so i just kinda do neet stuff like anime and vidya and so on
but i also really like to bake
this was one of the first things i made
it was a red velvet cake with cheese cake in the middle and cream cheese frosting
>>
>>36713871
it looks delicious anon. If we were friends id love to have a slice.
>>
>>36714421
Good thing we aren't friends. I ate the whole thing by myself.
>>
File: gHF3HGY.jpg (979KB, 5184x2912px) Image search: [Google]
gHF3HGY.jpg
979KB, 5184x2912px
>>36714454
dont be a fag
>>36714421
thanks!
ive gotten better but i still fuck out the edges on cakes
its weirdly hard for me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.