[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /r9k/, have you ever been in love?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: maddo.png (264KB, 304x383px) Image search: [Google]
maddo.png
264KB, 304x383px
So /r9k/, have you ever been in love?
>>
Happy with 3yr gf now. wbu?
>>
>love girl
>ask her to be your gf
>she refuses but stay friends
>years go by
>still secretely love her
>love has been fading
>you don't have somebody to think about and feel good anymore
>>
Twice. Both times made me feel miserable considering none of them were going to work out.
>>
>>36712935
>935
Yes. Still am. Still waiting, hopefully one day I'll make it. Fire off a prayer or two for me bros.
>>
File: IMG_1511.jpg (90KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1511.jpg
90KB, 500x311px
>>36712935
No, never. I feel like it's something I should want to have - like, to love someone, and have someone love me. But... it doesn't feel real.

I feel like I could never love anybody, and that no one could ever love me. Pretty sure love is a lie that everyone else tells each other, because they are too afraid to say they themselves do not love. Love is a fantasy that we are told about, and that we are supposed to aspire to acquire, while it is actually as real as the dream that fades from you as you wake.
>>
Yeah I'm still in love with my ex.

She's in my bed right now while I chill out on the couch trying to wind down for sleep. Hopefully we'll get back together one day, but I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>36712935
I've been deeply infatuated, I am right now. Sometimes I might even call it love but I know it's not really.
>>
>>36713121
>ex
>in YOUR bed

What kind of cuck faggotry is this. Kick that bitch out

R I G H T N O W
I
G
H
T
N
O
W
>>
Yeah and she loves me too. But due to circumstances we cant be together.
>>
>>36713197

Why? She comes back to me because I fuck her and love her better than anyone else. The only reason we're split up is because I'm 28 and I don't have a degree or a professional job (I'm currently a waiter in a glitzy restaurant).

On the other hand, she's a distinguished graphic designer and artist who is going to do big things with her life.

It's less 'we broke up because we're not good for each other' and more 'we stay apart publicly because other people don't approve of our relationship'.
>>
>>36713261
>other people

So, because she doesn't think you're anything more than a fuccboi, you like to imagine it's "other people" keeping you two apart? Lol, okay.
>>
>>36713312

Apart? We spend almost every night together and we're in contact throughout the day.
>>
>>36713352
But you're not good enough for her to date. You're her beta orbiter that she tosses a bone to.
>>
>>36713406

Lol whatever you want to think bro.
>>
>>36713425
Sorry, man. I know you must be in pain when you ALREADY ADMITTED that you didn't make enough/aren't educated enough/aren't well liked enough by her friends or family. I feel for you, my man. Have a blessed night on your couch.
>>
File: bretty.png (9KB, 550x893px) Image search: [Google]
bretty.png
9KB, 550x893px
>>36713109

This anon explained my feelings well.
>tfw never loved
>>
>>36713451

i'm about to head to the bedroom and go snuggle with her for the night.

lots of A/C + warm covers + another person to hold onto = comfy
>>
File: BahqtHbCMAAkwUC.jpg (39KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
BahqtHbCMAAkwUC.jpg
39KB, 600x800px
>make exactly 1 close friend in the past two years since I've moved here
>happens to be female
>nothing unusual at first, but eventually develop feelings for her
>ask her out, rejected
>won't spend time with me any more, which is fair because the feelings haven't gone away and I'm not sure if I could act normal around her again anyway
>mad at myself for losing my only friend over feelings I couldn't control
>>
File: IMG_1519.jpg (407KB, 1280x1389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1519.jpg
407KB, 1280x1389px
>>36713470
>thinks back to this post as he snuggles her
>thinks of all the bullshit she puts him through
>"this bitch is just using me for my dick..."
>"she won't even be seen in public with me anymore..."
>gaze at the tender, exposed neck mere inches away
>hand creeps closer
>grasp firmly, squeezing, reaching up with the other hand
>her choking noises stop
>another roastie is toastie

pic related, this is the type of shit women do to get into these situations
>>
>>36712935
If by love you mean infatuated with real girl based on my imagination of how perfect I thought she was then yes. I'm growing out of that though.
>>
In middleschool I beat up the boyfriend of this girl I liked.
>>
I have a couple of cousins who are around my age, and we lived in the same school district but went to different schools. They knew a lot of the kids that went to my high school because they were normal children. I didn't know anyone who went to theirs because I was basically a shut-in outside of school. I remember there was a day during one of the summer breaks, maybe my sophomore or junior year. They kept bugging me relentlessly to tell them what girl I liked. They couldn't accept the fact that I didn't have a crush on anybody, the same way normies think adult virgins simply cannot exist. I ended up just picking some random girl from one of my classes just to shut them up.

Love has always been a concept I recognize solely in fiction. Maybe I might see it in other people, but I'm still basically a shut-in outside of work. I've never felt anything for another person, and certainly nobody has ever felt it for me.
>>
>>36712935
A girl and I loved eachother over the internet for over 2 years, she's the most wonderful person I've ever met and I would do anything for her.

We always watched shows together, talked for hours on end, fell asleep in calls. It was really comforting knowing I could talk to her, and that she'd confide in me whenever we'd have issues in life. She's genuinely a very beautiful and cute girl, and she apparently managed to find plenty of things about my physical appearance that she liked, despite me thinking I'm less than attractive.

We'd discuss so many things, hell we'd have hour long conversations just about video games plots that we enjoyed. I was the person to introduce her to the metal gear franchise, and as a result she learned that Big Boss is her favorite video game character.

We actually talked to eachother's family from time to time, and whenever I brought her up to my own, they'd always remark how happy and different I seemed simply by just talking about her.

It was because of her that I managed to break out of my mindset of thinking the only thing to life was experiencing other lives through other mediums, such as video games, shows, anime, etc.

She broke up with me back in September and slowly stopped talking to me after the fact. Haven't heard from her in months now. I've dropped out of college, I got a shitty job, let myself go, apparently my boss is thinking of letting me go because my attitude isn't chipper enough. I once again only really care about fucking video games and I barely talk to anyone. Maybe I really should just end it.
>>
Never, still looking for only one
>>
>I had no friends in elementary school
>One day, a popular and kind girl draws me out of my shell and we become best friends
>up until this point, I would say that she was the first person I considered my friend
>Everyday, I had very scary and ufamilliar feelings growing for her, everytime I went into any contact with her, I felt like my heart would explode
>I wanted to be with her forever
>One day, new girl transferred into my class and stole her away from me
>Apparently, she never reciprocated my feelings
>a year later, a mysterious genius boy transfers into my school when I'm in third grade
>we end up going to the same therapy center and we find out that we have the same disorders
>I felt like It was the first time I had someone truly connect to my soul
>We shared all our interests together and we were eachother's only friend
>One day, in the fifth grade, a type-A annoying, overachieving girl transfers to my school
>She instantly hated me and always tried to steal my honor student position, she stole all my theater roles
>She was my absolute rival in all areas
>My only friend who i was secretly in love with fell in love with her instead
>She rejected him and threw all the gifts he gave to her in the trash
>i wanted to kill her because she hurt him
>Instead, i humiliated her in front of our entire class and brutally broke her into pieces
>both she and the one i loved transferred out before the 7th grade ended
>>
I'm in love right now :)
>>
>>36716527

This continued from my last post

>I became depressed until 2016, when I met a new person
>He transferred into our school from the province of our country
>After a few circumstances, we instantly connected together
>I finally felt alive again and love finally touched me
>He did prove to me at that he felt strongly towards me as well
>Naturally, we became a couple
>We shared exactly the same interests: video games, anime, manga, weapons, writing, reading
>We also shared the same fetishes and we had drives that could match eachother's, I know this even if I didn't lose my virginity yet, but we did everything else except that
>We were together almost every single minute of the day, everyday
>Everything in my life was going very well
>One day, on february, in class, I overheard that he mentioned that he was going to hang out with his girlfriend that weekend and I never remembered us having any plans
>It then clicked to me, he replaced me with some other bitch
>*yandere mode on*
> I had a whole complex plan that when I saw his new girl, I would make sure to get rid of her in the most sadistic way possible
>i wanted him to Know that nobody shall ever mess with me
>My plan did not push through because she dumped him the night before valentine's day
>I missed my chance but at least I don't need to hide a body
>He then spread rumors about me being a possessive stalker and tried to file a restraining order against me
> My two month depression from february-april began
>At this time, he got yet another new girlfriend and she is a total downgrade from me
>he heard what i thought of her and tried to slit my throat last week
>I am now recovering and all I could do now is condemn him to hell with my fury
>I guess I won't love again until my heart is recovered
>>
Last time I loved was at 15. Now I'm a 20yo bitter KHHV but at least I'm no more vulnerable to this shit
>>
>>36716547
Kinda reminds me of someone i met quite recently, hope you get trough all that shit, i understand being labeled as a stalker for no reason, people are trash, but nice greentext
>>36712935

well op, last time i fell in love i was rejected and then that girl ruined my social life for no fucking reason
>>
>>36716662
I do know the pain of someone I loved and even gave me a social life ruin it all. I lost a lot of fake friends because of him. at least my few and true friends are still by my side
>>
>>36716740
well in my case everyone turned against me, and the few that stayed over the months just grew distant to me, so now i am all alone again, without friends or a crush, i miss those times so much
>>
>>36716783
I feel rather similar but I really felt that this person would love me forever and never leave my side. Right now, I only have three friends left and I suppose I might spend my sumer alone. But it's not that bad becuase i do enjoy being alone again

But also, why did she feel the need to hurt you so much? I don't think it was necessary, she could've been gentler with the rejection and not destroy your life
>>
It's the worst feeling in the world, you put their needs above your own, you'd die for them without a problem, you'd love to see them smile, nothing is more important than that smile. Then, she doesn't feel the same way yet that's okay, you just want her to be happy like the first time that you met and when she finally gets there it's all great for her. The fact that it doesn't make me bitter one bit and I was satisfied just making sure she was happy fucking scares me, I hope I never fall in love again.
>>
>>36712935
No. I don't feel love, affection, or infatuation.

There's a bunch of emotions I don't feel.
>>
File: IMG_9292.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9292.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I truly loved someone once. She tore out my heart
>>
I have never and will never. If by some divine intervention someone was into me I wouldn't open myself up to them.
>>
>>36716837
i don't know, but i discovered i wasn't the first one she treated like that, looks like she did that to like 4 other guys in the past, and well she continues doing it, maybe the lack of a father figure in most of her life make her despise every male that tries to show affection and empathy to her
>>
>>36717651
Tell me more.
Rigatoni
>>
>>36719511

In all honesty, I actually used to be or am sometimes similar to her but except it is any gender acting romantically towards me. I used to brush them off because I mistrusted them and i felt like I never needed anyone.

I did give my heart away and opened it up to others but they ended up destroying it.

But I would say that her behavior towards you is inexcusable, she did go too far. Your whole social life doesn't deserve to be destroyed
>>
>>36719966
yeah, right now i got to uni so i am having a chance of creating a new one, but doesn't fix the damage i already got, i cannot trust people as before, and i can't find myself even the slightliest attracted to someone, it hurted a lot and it stills bothers me, being labeled a stalker for confessing isn't something nice, and worst, that people believe a crap like that
>>
>>36720121
I believe that the only way someone could be correctly labeled as a stalker is when they monitor their target's every activity or they follow them around. The are also obsessive. I believe she used the word wrong
>>
>>36719782
Not much else to say. I thought that I'd marry her, she was fucking around behind my back
>>
>>36712935

I've had a girlfriend of 8 years but I barely even like her tbqh, get tired of being around her after a few days and need to take a few days off

I have zero idea what people are on about when they say they give their heart to someone or open up or whatever
>>
>tfw so in love with a robot that I'd have his children and become a housewife for him
>>
>>36720220
no, she claimed blatanly i was a very obsessed stalker of her, no long after she rejected me (which she did politely) and ghosted me, like, two months without knowing shit about her and then i found about what she told to almost everyone i know in what was my circle of friends
>>
>>36720311
then just do it originally?
>>
had internet relationship lasting five years i'm still not over
>>
>>36713470
>girlfriend that takes you out in public and introduces you to friends and family = comfy
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.