[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people who use the word yummy or tummy Fuck off and die.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: disgusted pepe.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted pepe.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>people who use the word yummy or tummy

Fuck off and die. What are you 6 years old? Grow the fuck up and stop saying baby words you fucking faggot.
>>
I would add smelly and stinky in there
>>
>oh pee bumbum boobooed by wurdeepoos
>>
File: 1492146305848.jpg (92KB, 560x555px) Image search: [Google]
1492146305848.jpg
92KB, 560x555px
I want yummy cummies in my tummy
>>
>>36712799
Yeah you're right, I fucking hate those words too.
>>
>>36712821
Yeah sure. You acne ridden fat fucking stretch mark riddled lardtard.

Go roleplay as a girl on >>>/lgbt/
>>
what about naming your son thimmy thick? is it acceptable?
>>
>>36712844
you too
oreganalio
>>
>>36712867
Yeah nice comeback kiddo, except I'm not the one roleplaying as a little girl, you pathetic waste of life.
>>
If guys do it its a little cringy but if girls do it i find it cute desu especially peepee and poopoo i mean i do have a dd/lg fetish too but still its cute
>>
whats wrong op u got an upset tummy?

play nice or no yummies for you later
>>
>>36712884
thanks for the (You)s
not original
>>
I think it's cute when my gf says her tummy hurts.
>>
>>36712925

same i love when girls babytalk its adorable, i do it too sometimes and girls do find it cute too unless youre ugly

OP sounds like a boring old man, dude let loose being a kid is fun faggo
>>
>>36712945
>girls do find it cute too unless youre ugly
no, it's disgusting when anyone uses baby words.
>>
>>36712772
>projeculating this hard
what about it upsets you big guy?
>>
>>36712974
W/e, more sweet/loving girls for me? Good for you.
>>
>>36712974

Wrong. Have QT friend whos a chick and I always babytalk and she thinks its adorable and does it too.

You're likely just too awkward and ugly to do it. LOL Sorry brobro its okay
>>
op is projecting and trying to shelter his love for babies
>>
>>36713050

This. It's only cringy if older/grotesque people do it or dudes if they do it all the time. I do it sometimes and never had a bad response.
>>
>>36712997
>>36713015
i am not a male and i agree with OP. you guys are retarded and there's nothing cute about baby talk from males or females unless a baby is doing it. even then it's not that cute.
>>
>>36713124

You're objectively wrong. Most people find it cute if done correctly and not often and if they're cute themselves. If you don't you're just a stuck up weirdo or you are trying too hard to be "mature"
>>
>>36713015
>You're likely just too awkward and ugly to do it. LOL Sorry brobro its okay

Yeah sure, leave normalfag.
>>
>>36713124

On the internet, no one knows you're a faggot. You know the deal.
>>
>>36713124

i disagree anon, my bf does it all the time and i love it and do it back sometimes and tickle him its adorable af

>you sound depressing to be around
>>
>>36713124
>unless a baby is doing it. even then it's not that cute.
>implying babies are even remotely cute

yeah a woman alright
>>
>>36713166
You sound like an actual fag.
>>
>>36713124

>this chick probably tries super hard to come off as "adult"-like and uses big words she reads in a thesaurus

kek, chill out senpai
>>
>>36713183

considering i'm a girl...uh yeah im a huge faggot?
>>
File: cummyyummyformytummy.jpg (89KB, 646x590px) Image search: [Google]
cummyyummyformytummy.jpg
89KB, 646x590px
>>36712821
lmao
u fek
>>
>>36713213
Lmfao get the fuck out of here you dumb roastie whore. Nobody gives a fuck if you're a girl or not.

Besides, we all know you're a little tranny faggot roleplaying as a female.
>>
Wow, so manyfucking immature babies on R9K who babytalk and probably wear diapers too.

Why am I not surprised? Ugh.
>>
>>36713143
you are objectively wrong. it's not about maturity. i have disliked and avoided words like "belly" and "tummy" from the time i was a child. it irritates me. it's excusable for children but there's no reason at all that an adult should speak this way. cutesy garbage is sickening

>>36713161
(it seems that you really do get a lot of (You)s if gender is mentioned. i am sorry.)

>>36713166
>you sound depressing to be around
i am but you guys are idiots. i also hate it when people use texting abbreviations like "af." it's annoying af.

>>36713182
you're a closet baby lover. i don't mean pedo but i know you watch youtube videos of giggling babies when no one is around.

>>36713196
i don't need a thesaurus to avoid the word yummy.
>>
>>36713166
>>you sound depressing to be around

Hey you dumb cunt, did you forget where you are?

Also fuck off you stupid newfag and lurk moar before you fuck up greentext again like the failure that you are.
>>
>>36713357
>you're a closet baby lover. i don't mean pedo but i know you watch youtube videos of giggling babies when no one is around.

are you unable to comprehend that people hold views that differ from your's?
>>
>>36713498
your a big dummy and babies are super keyute
>>
>he can't handle the heavy shit
https://youtu.be/-4aQiFaCod8
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.